Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ROI] ROI Coin | CPU Only Solo Mining Hybrid | 15% POS | 593% Term Deposit - page 20. (Read 107936 times)

Activity: 2506
Merit: 319
Win64 wallet often get stuck, also won't shut down (small window telling that we don't shut down PC
before windows closes stay forever)
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
Hello World!
I chust checked quickly the exchanges ROi is listed in.
The volume is ridiculous. Is the coin dying?

Peoples HOLD the coin in Term Deposit, most are mining the coin so the buy volume is kinda low.
Higher hashrate will bring more buyers and volume.

Hello World!
Question to Devs what are the approx. max TPS (Transactions per Second) for Roi Coin?
Activity: 762
Merit: 35
I chust checked quickly the exchanges ROi is listed in.
The volume is ridiculous. Is the coin dying?
Hello World!
I added ROI coin to my small collection of crypto links:

http://kriptovaluti.start.bg/#b_98183

Any English version?

98% of the links are in English. Only 3 or 4 have content in another language.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I added ROI coin to my small collection of crypto links:

http://kriptovaluti.start.bg/#b_98183
Activity: 3
I like this coin !
Good pick on this one we still in the very early days of development. I have locked all my coins up till 2019. Lets see what the Disaster has in store for us this year. Happy to be part of the ROI community. Fish

I do the same and is locked till march 2019 Smiley We see.
Activity: 107
What we can expect for Q2? How the roadmaps is doing?

I am not a team member so I can't say how the roadmaps are doing right now. But DisasterFaster said that they are mostly finished with Q2 objectives and already working on some Q3 roadmaps. As for what we can expect for Q2 here they are -

Marketing Videos
Paid Marketing Push
1 New Exchange
Reddit Channel
Wallet Enhancements

I hope we get some bonus surprises now an than that would be sweet  Smiley

You did a great job with your reply on this question!

A bonus surprise is that MAGI (XMG) is a mess right now and is a very popular cpu mining coin... maybe roi will gain some miners from their crowd?

Thank you I tried  Smiley

Wow really that's good news. We need more people to join roi hopefully the paid marketing push will help to aware people about the existence of roi coin
Activity: 770
Merit: 264

I am not a team member so I can't say how the roadmaps are doing right now. But DisasterFaster said that they are mostly finished with Q2 objectives and already working on some Q3 roadmaps. As for what we can expect for Q2 here they are -

Marketing Videos
Paid Marketing Push
1 New Exchange
Reddit Channel
Wallet Enhancements

You did a great job with your reply on this question!

A bonus surprise is that MAGI (XMG) is a mess right now and is a very popular cpu mining coin... maybe roi will gain some miners from their crowd?
Activity: 107

Marketing Videos
Paid Marketing Push
1 New Exchange
Reddit Channel
Wallet Enhancements

Hello World!
Activity: 66
Any words about that cluster?  Grin
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
I like this coin !
Good pick on this one we still in the very early days of development. I have locked all my coins up till 2019. Lets see what the Disaster has in store for us this year. Happy to be part of the ROI community. Fish
Activity: 3
Activity: 391
Merit: 14
hello people.  small note to apologise for the cluster being stupid lately.  this has been tracked down to someone being upset with the cluster and sending a lot of traffic to disrupt things. ddos anyone ?

im going to change the firewall in a while and hopefully this should fix the interruptions.  it would also be nice if we could get the miners to auto reconnect but it seems this is a feature they dont have.

So how's the cluster trouble shooting going? I just checked and I still cannot connect.

The last I heard it seems there was a DDOS attack and they were working on a way to prevent that from happening again...

Sorry for the late update, Me and t166er have been working hard to stop this. Roi is now not the only cluster we are running and one or two may be upset over how the cluster works when it comes to other coins. However Roi is the only coin with a live cluster that the pub can mine.

We have got the roi cluster on a temp system at the min and it will be on that until we get things set up to keep it and you secure.

Just a note to them who thought there was coins in the node. The cluster makes 100% sweet feck all. There is not any fee to the miner for mining the cluster. The only thing you will find behind the cluster is a server running a blank install of windows and a single empty wallet. You have more chance in finding coins in a fresh install of a wallet than you do on the cluster. each user sigs the block with there key and is sent to them. So stop wasting your time dumb ass. And if its the code you are after to run a cluster and charge miners to mine there good luck with that.

Or if its info on how we make empty blocks again good luck with that. 9-10 years of crypto millions of coders working on them, 1000s of coins and diff block chains, and as far as I know im the only one to make things so a block can be mined empty with zero tx's, Yes some pools have found a block and there has been no txs in it. But that has not been by choice its pure fluke. And yes mining BTC with this changes the chances of solo mining.
Here is proof of work for empty BTC blocks. Cheesy
Code:
{
   "error": null,
   "result": {
      "weightlimit": 4000000,
      "mutable": [
         "time",
         "transactions",
         "prevblock"
      ],
      "capabilities": [
         "proposal"
      ],
      "rules": [
         "csv",
         "segwit"
      ],
      "curtime": 1525526978,
      "vbavailable": {},
      "mintime": 1525524047,
      "coinbaseaux": {
         "flags": ""
      },
      "version": 536870912,
      "previousblockhash": "000000000000000000031de2a99b598e231b63c12f704e766d6bdf716241030f",
      "coinbasevalue": 1250000000,
      "vbrequired": 0,
      "longpollid": "000000000000000000031de2a99b598e231b63c12f704e766d6bdf716241030f3598",
      "transactions": [],
      "target": "00000000000000000045fb530000000000000000000000000000000000000000",
      "noncerange": "00000000ffffffff",
      "sigoplimit": 80000,
      "sizelimit": 4000000,
      "bits": "1745fb53",
      "height": 521325
   },
   "id": 9
}

Again to get to the wallet there is more hops than a game of hoppscoch to get to the node that has 100% feck all on it. There is more chance in you finding a solo block on bitcoin with a 486 than there is you finding my code. So if its that your going after its not going to happen. I am a network security engineer that works for NCR, Wincore, Vista (banks) and a beta tester for Cisco and Netgear both home and enterprise if you think my shit is not secure you have another thing comming and the hops you go to dont have anything of intrest on them.

For them who use the cluster we are sorry some ass out there is looking to rape the way you mine and will do what is needed to keep things up.
Activity: 140
hello people.  small note to apologise for the cluster being stupid lately.  this has been tracked down to someone being upset with the cluster and sending a lot of traffic to disrupt things. ddos anyone ?

im going to change the firewall in a while and hopefully this should fix the interruptions.  it would also be nice if we could get the miners to auto reconnect but it seems this is a feature they dont have.

So how's the cluster trouble shooting going? I just checked and I still cannot connect.

The last I heard it seems there was a DDOS attack and they were working on a way to prevent that from happening again...

How about cloud flare? Just guessing...
Activity: 770
Merit: 264

Activity: 405
Merit: 3

Pages:
Jump to: