Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ROI] ROI Coin | CPU Only Solo Mining Hybrid | 15% POS | 593% Term Deposit - page 43. (Read 107961 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 100
Crypto Developer
ROI Coin was added on voting list on vicex.io

LISTING RULES! Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, according to the voting results, one coin passes into the Planned. Minimum votes need to be 200. If you have not collected 200 votes - your votes are not reset.

you can vote every 24 hours

for sign up follow this link: https://acc.vicex.io/signup.php?invite=68b6f035-605e-4078-a97b21daf8fd
then vote on this site: https://acc.vicex.io/acc/listing

For info :   VICex.io is tracking vote for IP+Account so do not create number of account and vote from same PC for same coin. Otherwise ROI may get banned before it got listed.

Thankyou, signed up and voted Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
ROI Coin was added on voting list on vicex.io

LISTING RULES! Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, according to the voting results, one coin passes into the Planned. Minimum votes need to be 200. If you have not collected 200 votes - your votes are not reset.

you can vote every 24 hours

for sign up follow this link: https://acc.vicex.io/signup.php?invite=68b6f035-605e-4078-a97b21daf8fd
then vote on this site: https://acc.vicex.io/acc/listing

For info :   VICex.io is tracking vote for IP+Account so do not create number of account and vote from same PC for same coin. Otherwise ROI may get banned before it got listed.
Activity: 19
This coins is falling down Sad

I would not get too hung up about the price at the moment. There is not enough trading volume to think that the price on CyrptoHub is anywhere near the potential of the coin. If you go on there now and offer to buy 120 coins at 0.0000005 instead of 0.00000024 then that is what the value will be - but since there is so little being traded it is not a fair representation. Most people are mining and holding and when we get a few more exchanges and some publicity then the picture will change.

Activity: 125
Merit: 1
coinspool still on 1.1.3, any plans when to upgrade Huh

cheers

I suggest people (all  3 of them  Grin ) to stop mining on coisnpool as it's no longer on the right chain. I also suggested devs to remove coinspool from the list of available pools.
Activity: 18
Coin from pool suprnova are not showing in my wallet, and the same for the coin from the exchange to my wallet. (1500 coins not showing) Did the both updated to the last wallet?
I had v 1.1.3 and the coins i sent to wallet from Suprnova were not showing. I updated to 1.1.6 and they were credited
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
Activity: 391
Merit: 14
My wallet was also out of sync. Angry I installed the new version and make a resync. After that everything seems to be OK from my point of view. Suprnova also seems to work for me and coins are coming in.

Hope we will never have such "unwanted hard forks" again in the future.

Forks happen on most coins. This coin has had a few forks. 90% of the time the coins users dont even know there has been a fork. Thats one of the things that makes me support this coin. The devs are so on the ball its unreal. Cheesy
Activity: 154
Merit: 22
My wallet was also out of sync. Angry I installed the new version and make a resync. After that everything seems to be OK from my point of view. Suprnova also seems to work for me and coins are coming in.

Hope we will never have such "unwanted hard forks" again in the future.
Activity: 23
coinspool still on 1.1.3, any plans when to upgrade Huh

cheers
Activity: 66
I like this new version of wallet, it is so very fast !  Grin
Activity: 250
Merit: 100
Crypto Developer
1.1.6 wallet but it not sync with the block explorer.

I pm'd you on discord i will help you resync with the provided bootstrap file.
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
Hello World!
1.1.6 wallet but it not sync with the block explorer.
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
Hello World!
Coin from pool suprnova are not showing in my wallet, and the same for the coin from the exchange to my wallet. (1500 coins not showing) Did the both updated to the last wallet?
Activity: 770
Merit: 264

Important Announcement!

We had an unexpected fork at block 68980. We had previous unexpected forks due to a variation in rate calculation and so we added some code to compensate for that. This time we had a variation in the 10’s of thousands and that exceeded what we had allowed for in the code. With this release we have modified the code differently so that there is no check for this discrepancy and so we won’t need to worry about a calculation variation exceeding our previous code.

Please update as quickly as possible to version 1.1.6.0 and if needed we have also provided a bootstrap blockchain. The hard fork will now occur at block 75,100 and this is a mandatory upgrade as we included code modification that will push all previous versions off of the network.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

You can find the downloads and release notes below:

https://github.com/ROIcoin/ROIcoin/releases/tag/v1.1.6.000

https://roi-coin.com/roi-coin-downloads

Please use the official block explorers below:

https://blockexplorer.roi-coin.com/

https://roi-coin-blockexplorer.roi-coin.com/
My wallet is not synchronizing with network. Last block on my wallet is 68991 and network block is over 69139.
I deleted all data from wallet folder except wallet.dat and ROIcoin-qt_x64_v1140.exe, resynched from scratch and still nothing.
Anybody have the same problem ?

Well there's a problem at the moment and you need to stop all mining and sending/receiving/term-depositing coins and sit tight and wait for the dev team to release the info and a fix.

We had an unexpected fork due to a variance in calculation. We have had this happen before and had already added a batch of code to prevent the problem however this time the variation exceeded the amount we had coded for. We are working on a better fix to prevent any size variation from causing this issue.

Bear with us we are on it.

I am not sure if this helps but I am running wallet 1.1.5 and it's perfectly synced with block explorer. I'm mining on supernova and I am getting coins from it. At least the last batch of 50 was deposited in my wallet 1 hour ago.

I have the same problem with ROIcoin-qt-v113-hotfix1. Yesterday my wallet was synced but now it says  " 4 connections active to Roicoin network, no block source available"

now it is synced, but roicoins I sent from Suprnova when the wallet  was not syncing are lost. never arrived from hours
Activity: 770
Merit: 264
My wallet is not synchronizing with network. Last block on my wallet is 68991 and network block is over 69139.
I deleted all data from wallet folder except wallet.dat and ROIcoin-qt_x64_v1140.exe, resynched from scratch and still nothing.

Well there's a problem at the moment and you need to stop all mining and sending/receiving/term-depositing coins and sit tight and wait for the dev team to release the info and a fix.

We had an unexpected fork due to a variance in calculation. We have had this happen before and had already added a batch of code to prevent the problem however this time the variation exceeded the amount we had coded for. We are working on a better fix to prevent any size variation from causing this issue.

Wow!  That was amazingly quick.Awesome job.

I see wallet 1.1.6 is out. Beside moving to
a new wallet, can we resume mining in pools?

As long as your on 1.1.6 and your block height matches the block explorers, yes.

Wow!  That was amazingly quick.Awesome job.

I see wallet 1.1.6 is out. Beside moving to
a new wallet, can we resume mining in pools?
Activity: 14
 dont see how I missed this when looking for cpu mining coins I run my gpu miners and have been upgrading the cpu's to mine cpu coins I feel like it's a extra piece of hardware that I can use for mining that's beings wasted glad I found this one while it's still young

I am not sure if this helps but I am running wallet 1.1.5 and it's perfectly synced with block explorer. I'm mining on supernova and I am getting coins from it. At least the last batch of 50 was deposited in my wallet 1 hour ago.

I have the same problem with ROIcoin-qt-v113-hotfix1. Yesterday my wallet was synced but now it says  " 4 connections active to Roicoin network, no block source available"
Where did you get that version of wallet 1.1.5 ?
I have 1.1.4 downloaded from https://roi-coin.com

You can get iut from here:

https://github.com/ROIcoin/ROIcoin/releases/tag/v1.1.5.000

Devs are working on unexpected fork. They changed wallet number on block explorere yesterday to 1.1.5 but 1.1.6 will be coming out now. They JUST changed it again but no link yet.

Just sit tight untyil they provide more details.
Pages:
Jump to: