Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ROI] ROI Coin | CPU Only Solo Mining Hybrid | 15% POS | 593% Term Deposit - page 45. (Read 107961 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 0
Devs, you should submit the coin at VICEx.  They're a new exchange where you can submit coins for free. If enough folks vote for the coin, it gets added.

https://vicex.io/?invite=aab432ce-5600-42aa-b35a12c24993

I send a message requesting ROIcoin to be added. Hopefully more people will join  Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 264
Awesome, that was fast!

I'll go vote right now.  Let's see if we can get some other folks on board as well.

Thanks a ton DisasterFaster

Oh thank you for the tip I had no idea about getting listed here Cheesy
Activity: 8
Awesome, that was fast!

I'll go vote right now.  Let's see if we can get some other folks on board as well.

Thanks a ton DisasterFaster
Devs, you should submit the coin at VICEx.  They're a new exchange where you can submit coins for free. If enough folks vote for the coin, it gets added.

I submitted the coin for listing/voting... hopefully the community will help out and go vote Cheesy
Activity: 8
Devs, you should submit the coin at VICEx.  They're a new exchange where you can submit coins for free. If enough folks vote for the coin, it gets added.

Activity: 154
Merit: 22
how many coins i will mine from my ryzen 7, 8 core 16 thread ?

Nobody could give you an exact value. It depends on the global network hash which is different every day. At the moment (net hash 135KH/s) you will get minimum 250 coins a day I think. But when network hash goes up again next minutes/hours, your mining income will also go down.
Activity: 141
how many coins i will mine from my ryzen 7, 8 core 16 thread ?
Activity: 391
Merit: 14
Any words about cluster mining ?

Hi Maxente,

Sorry the cluster is down at the min. I was waiting on the new wallet to come out. (out now) and have not had chance to sort the code for the cluster due to family matters that have become something I must tend to befor work on the cluster node.  DisasterFaster is also waiting on some other things I am working on for the coin. I also have some problems with the wallet that I need to do on github in regards to the speed over big wallet files (6mb+ in size).

Its not good to come back after days away to see some scam ICO has been set up with ROI as its name I hope that they dont scam to many.

Once again understand I am doing my best to get up to speed with things in regards to the cluster. It is going to be comming back online and will be a long term thing that I hope will be used for the life of the coin.

Raster.
Activity: 246
Merit: 100

Nope not until you brought it up but it's a bummer they are trying to steal off of our branding.

The OP on the tread has 0 merit at BTC and not much posts here and mosts posts are a bunch of ICO announecments. Also the domain name owner of the website is cloaked at whois.co, so they are hiding. I don't care for ICO's and I will be surprised if this one can get any traction... but only time will tell.

As they say "Imitation is the best form of flattery"...

Lets just ignore the thread and let it die it's own natural death (mostly all of the posts on the thread have been from members of this community!) Smiley
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
Hello World!
someone just kicked my wall Cheesy
Hello World!
Not sure what is fair price for ROI COIN but i'm building a wall at 0.00000042... and it start today.
Activity: 66
Any words about cluster mining ?

Nope not until you brought it up but it's a bummer they are trying to steal off of our branding.

The OP on the tread has 0 merit at BTC and not much posts here and mosts posts are a bunch of ICO announecments. Also the domain name owner of the website is cloaked at whois.co, so they are hiding. I don't care for ICO's and I will be surprised if this one can get any traction... but only time will tell.
Activity: 154
Merit: 22
It seems that more and more antivirus applications are recognizing wallet or miners as virus/malware/suspicious behaviors.

Maybe someone knowledgeable can advise why is that. What is so specific making it a problem, use of CPU resources?

I am getting tired of every time telling TrendMicro that wallet or hodlminer are not a problem. I restore it and make it whitelisted but after an update, I have to do it again.

Is there anything that  can be done for pool miner app or wallet app not to be recognized as malware?

The miners are often used on computer where the owner did not know about it. Sometimes you install a untrustworthy application, the installation routine will also install a miner and steel your PC power for own profit. So the miners are often like a "virus". I don't know your TrendMicro application. I only had to add the "..miner.exe" once in my antivirus application in option "trustful programs".
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
It seems that more and more antivirus applications are recognizing wallet or miners as virus/malware/suspicious behaviors.

Maybe someone knowledgeable can advise why is that. What is so specific making it a problem, use of CPU resources?

I am getting tired of every time telling TrendMicro that wallet or hodlminer are not a problem. I restore it and make it whitelisted but after an update, I have to do it again.

Is there anything that  can be done for pool miner app or wallet app not to be recognized as malware?

Activity: 14
It is easy to mine with CPU, block explorer and wallet works, transactions arrive in 20-30 seconds and confirmed in 1 minute. I think i continue to mine it.

easy? network hash is high for me ,i cannt mine one block in 24 hour

It's a CPU coin so network hash will grow quickly.  Best to participate in a pool unless you have a lot of CPU power at your disposal.
https://cryptohub.online/glossary/coininfo/58/

The info are wrong.... GPU mining.

Great catch thanks a bunch!

I have submitted the changes to the CrytoHub exchange admin Cheesy
Hello World!
Activity: 250
Merit: 100
Crypto Developer
  • FIX - issue #42 estimated date is now based on 120s blocktime , this should provide a more accurate "Estimated Date" value.

I have one question to this change. Do you habe also done some changes to speed up the blocktime? We never reached nearly 120 seconds since coin is started because of MIDAS. So when the estimate date is now bases on 120 seconds, the shown date will not be the real date when deposit ends. I think this is not very transparent for the users.

When we take a look an 2018:
- 01.01.2018 9:01 block 33000
- 22.02.2018 8:58 block 63134

So we have 30134 blocks in 52 days. The real blocktime is therefore 149 seconds. In my opinion the old value of 154 seconds for the calculated estimate date was honestly. The new value of 120 seconds suggests a date which will never be come true, if you did not any changes to sped up the blocktime.

We did not change the speed of blocktime, you can see for yourself https://github.com/ROIcoin/ROIcoin/blob/master/src/chainparams.cpp  consensus.nPowTargetSpacing = 120; // 2 minutes

TheTDD correctly pointed out that we were using old hodlcoin value of 154s for the calculation of an "Estimated maturation date" see here  https://github.com/ROIcoin/ROIcoin/issues/42

The goal is still to achieve 120s, i know currently the average is 140s , this depends on multiple factors one of which is the large variability in global hash rate, someone out there is constantly adding then removing large hash rates.

To summarize the actual algorithm and consensus PowTargetSpacing time was not modified !
Pages:
Jump to: