Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ROI] ROI Coin | CPU Only Solo Mining Hybrid | 15% POS | 593% Term Deposit - page 53. (Read 107961 times)

Activity: 391
Merit: 14
1 miner - ~70% total hashrate... Keep going  Embarrassed

I think the stats are not correct there as suprnova has not found a block yet. With 70% hashpower it would look completely different... Still more workers needed there to spread the hashpower...

We've just found the first block on https://roi.suprnova.cc - I see there are some stats I need to fix, i'll do that during the day, don't worry about the incorrect nethash display yet

1st off let me say Thankyou to Ocminer (suprnova) for adding ROI. I my self have mined a lot on suprnova. I dont think miners will be that bothered about the stats just yet. I think the miners will just be happy that suprnova have taken a liking to ROI.

Also welldone on the pools 1st block.

Regards,

Raster.
Activity: 87
Merit: 11
What is the maximum number of coins that will be generated? I am a little concerned about inflation over time as more coins come into existence and can't find this information in the white paper.

This has been discussed numerous time and with in-depth detail.

Nobody can know how many coins will be generated because nobody can know how many users will do what with term-deposits, etc.

No need to be concerned with inflation since the %'s for POS and term deposit will be reduced lower when and as needed to control any future inflation issues.

Thanks yes I found a figure of 1 billion mined and up to 7 billion total depending on the activities of those owning coins.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

I think the stats are not correct there as suprnova has not found a block yet. With 70% hashpower it would look completely different... Still more workers needed there to spread the hashpower...

We've just found the first block on https://roi.suprnova.cc - I see there are some stats I need to fix, i'll do that during the day, don't worry about the incorrect nethash display yet
Activity: 770
Merit: 264
What is the maximum number of coins that will be generated? I am a little concerned about inflation over time as more coins come into existence and can't find this information in the white paper.

This has been discussed numerous time and with in-depth detail.

Nobody can know how many coins will be generated because nobody can know how many users will do what with term-deposits, etc.

No need to be concerned with inflation since the %'s for POS and term deposit will be reduced lower when and as needed to control any future inflation issues.
Activity: 87
Merit: 11
I think we may have a problem.
1st block explorer https://roi-coin-blockexplorer.roi-coin.com/ is at block 54195
while the 2nd https://blockexplorer.roi-coin.com/ is at block 53178

My wallet sync's up to 54195, as do the 1st block explorer. But am having nodes who are running roi-coin 1.1.2 who are at block 54276
Anyone else seeing this?

EDIT: After a couple of minutes the "old" nodes have now disappeared. So my wallet seems fine. But that 2nd block explorer seems off

It appears that the 2nd be at  https://blockexplorer.roi-coin.com/ has an issue that it has not updated recently. Will check into that and get it taken care of and thanks for the heads up Cheesy
Activity: 263
Merit: 12
HODL! If it isn't a grudge...
I think we may have a problem.
1st block explorer https://roi-coin-blockexplorer.roi-coin.com/ is at block 54195
while the 2nd https://blockexplorer.roi-coin.com/ is at block 53178

My wallet sync's up to 54195, as do the 1st block explorer. But am having nodes who are running roi-coin 1.1.2 who are at block 54276
Anyone else seeing this?

EDIT: After a couple of minutes the "old" nodes have now disappeared. So my wallet seems fine. But that 2nd block explorer seems off
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
When comparing ROI with YTN and coin development for CPU, my view is that exploiting YTN will yield higher ROI
Activity: 263
Merit: 12
HODL! If it isn't a grudge...
I've added a pool for ROI:

https://roi.suprnova.cc

have fun mining !

Wow great news let me get the ann and website updated and also I will announce this at all of our social channels...

Thanks a bunch!  Tongue
This is awesome news for the ROI community! I have only had positive experiences with suprnova.cc. Go ROI :-)
Activity: 102
Merit: 0

Almost correct. Top guy in optiminer - 152kh/s, total network hashrate ~210...215 kh/s  Undecided
Activity: 210

Activity: 102
Activity: 210

have fun mining !

Thanks a lot, seems it's working much better than previous pools, almost no "stratum requested work restart" messages. I was getting that message almost after every share from other pools. Hope more people join...

have fun mining !

Wow great news let me get the ann and website updated and also I will announce this at all of our social channels...

Thanks a bunch!  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

have fun mining !
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
V1.13 hotfix is blocked as malicious in several antivirus software on my cpu. Is there a timeframe for release of 1.14?
Activity: 40
Good day to all!

I apologize for the bad english.
A Windows version of the purse ROIcoin-qt_x64_v1120 was installed on my computer, on which 600 coins (5 addresses of 120 coins) were coined in a solo. 02/03/2018 the purse has completely stopped syncing, after that the upgrade was carried out according to the instructions to the version ROIcoin-qt-v113-hotfix1. After synchronization, only the first transaction (120 coins) remained in the purse, i.e. now the balance of the new wallet is 120 ROI.

The old version of the wallet shows the presence on the balance of >600 coins, 5 addresses and the date of the transaction:

RDcLe5k4GcqDUoogz2LQZbs4o81XpALdbJ
RRJpfdSAM9f1FuenimxLuJ9emoBKq7oVv9
RVxjGxt1QqQqwGtjyewTKULkC73dA9DTaV
RTRqtobyaxJ8YG17dwFcS8AkwzuwRk1X9y

RJ6gE3By4DCoEP9YEz1jcqyPcHExMyuuJg

Checking 4 addresses on the block-explorer, on which the other 480 coins were scanned, showed that such addresses do not exist:

I ask you, please, help to return the lost 480 coins!

Sincerely.

If the block height in your wallet is the same as on the block explorer at the moment, then the coins are lost. You have mined them in the "wrong fork", and this fork is dead now.

Thanks, very sorry.
Activity: 391
Merit: 14
If you do not hicehash block, then the coin will have no future.

And how do you work that out? A up to date CPU can get 800-1000 hs on this coin if set up correct.

That will get you around 400-700 coins a day with the hash that is on the network at the min. The nice hash miners do not seem to be dumping all the coins they mine. Most new coins that have nice hash on them get all mined coins dumped. Thats not happening.

So how do you work out the coin will have no future? Thats like looking at Magi (XMG) and saying it has no future because it has nice hash miners on it. Yet Magi is doing very well even when the more hash that is put on magi the less coins it will pump out over each block. Yet more and more hash is put on to magi.

Anyone can mine this coin and make more coins. That is the point in ROI even someone who has just 100hs with 130kh on the network can make 17-20 coins a day depositing them for 12 months with the 15% APR ontop will make the miner from 135 to 161 coins a day with just 100hs. The point in ROI is to get a return on investment and even the smallest of investment will get a nice return no matter how small it is.

The guy with 70KH on the pool at the min has invested his own money to mine. He has got at this point 68876 from his hash on the pool. This is his ROI. He can dump them on a exchange and sell them to get some money back or he can keep them and deposet them to get even more coins from his investment.

Roi is one of the very few ALT coins out there that is on exchanges and yet there is not a large supply of coins on the exchange.

Cryptohub has just 53896 coins
CoinsMarked (once back online) has just 90960

Thats just 144,856 coins for a coin that is just 4 months old that is nothing. Miners are hodling the coin. Not dumping the coin. This will push value of the coin up because the demand is good. And the supply is low.

You can always invest more in the coin if you wish. With nicehash or you could get more systems to mine the coin.

But in no way is nicehash going to kill this coin. If anything its going to help the coin gain value and a much needed supply to buy on exchanges.

Maybe you would care to elaborate how you think nicehash will make this coin have no future?

Raster.

The Raster, I think he claimed exactly the opposite or he claimed the same you said:

"If you do not hicehash block, then the coin will have no future."

LOL which is it haha Smiley

Which is it?

Hmmmm.....

How about this....

Such Nicehash - Much Hashrate - So coin mining - Not future - Wow  

I am Disaster Faster and I approve this message Tongue

I can agree with the arguments, but please - don't cheat. I mean "Mining: CPU Only Solo Mining From The Wallet With One Mouse Click".
With average (I mean cheap) CPU I'm getting 40-50h/s. 800-1000h/s? We are looking into the monsters' category for 500-1000$/CPU. I have no problem starting a miner (unfortunately link is absent in the front page) and pointing it to optiminer pool. But to solo mine with such CPU would take >1 week. It would be nice to provide links and ask people not to mine solo, unless you want to see bunch of bored persons waiting for their first block to be finally mined. Can you agree with such logic?

I uderstand what you are saying. I was saying amd razen 1800 can do 900hs on 50% power at 3.6ghz. I don't think this CPU is out of the class of the home user. My friend has one in his gaming rig. I connected to it with team viewer and set it off mining. The CPU was not in turbo. I think it did very well.

I also understand that with 50hs on the wallet little old Mavis is not going to get many if any blocks when there is a lot of network hash like there has been.

So it is a case of mining on the pool to get coins. My own earning is down. I have dropped from 20 to 30 coins a block to just 0.4 coins a block. But its not such a bad thing with the term deposit. I'm a holder and don't sell my coins that often.

Its still a good coin to mine and has a lot to offer for the little guy out there.

I do see where you are coming from.
Activity: 154
Merit: 22
Good day to all!

A Windows version of the purse ROIcoin-qt_x64_v1120 was installed on my computer, on which 600 coins (5 addresses of 120 coins) were coined in a solo. 02/03/2018 the purse has completely stopped syncing, after that the upgrade was carried out according to the instructions to the version ROIcoin-qt-v113-hotfix1. After synchronization, only the first transaction (120 coins) remained in the purse, i.e. now the balance of the new wallet is 120 ROI.

The old version of the wallet shows the presence on the balance of >600 coins, 5 addresses and the date of the transaction:

Checking 4 addresses on the block-explorer, on which the other 480 coins were scanned, showed that such addresses do not exist:

Sincerely.

If the block height in your wallet is the same as on the block explorer at the moment, then the coins are lost. You have mined them in the "wrong fork", and this fork is dead now.
Activity: 40
Good day to all!

Sincerely.
Pages:
Jump to: