Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ROI] ROI Coin | CPU Only Solo Mining Hybrid | 15% POS | 593% Term Deposit - page 50. (Read 107961 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 138
Hodl DeepOnion
Try decrease connection in config like:
maxconnections=10

i have only 8 connections...
in config file?

Or just showed?

Activity: 137
Merit: 10
Just to report in case i'm not the only one.

Not sure about all this, it seem to be that something related to wallet.dat cause my windows wallet to become buggy, it's freeze and go (No responding), and come back after about 30sec.

I tryed the wallet.dat file on another computer with a fresh windows wallet and it seem to do the same. Cpu load is 10%, data usage normal.

Still working, but shifted to a fresh one for safety.

I'm getting almost the same issue. ROICoin Wallet uses all the time about 50% CPU. I think it has to do with the amount of tx on that wallet... Cause i'm having the same issue with the GLC coin Wallet and it hapend there if i get more than 20.000 tx... But on my roi wallet i'm far away from 20.000 tx...
maxconnections=10

i have only 8 connections...
Activity: 1246
Merit: 138
Hodl DeepOnion

Not sure about all this, it seem to be that something related to wallet.dat cause my windows wallet to become buggy, it's freeze and go (No responding), and come back after about 30sec.

I tryed the wallet.dat file on another computer with a fresh windows wallet and it seem to do the same. Cpu load is 10%, data usage normal.

I'm getting almost the same issue. ROICoin Wallet uses all the time about 50% CPU. I think it has to do with the amount of tx on that wallet... Cause i'm having the same issue with the GLC coin Wallet and it hapend there if i get more than 20.000 tx... But on my roi wallet i'm far away from 20.000 tx...
maxconnections=10
Activity: 137

Activity: 160
Hello World!

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Hello, I have successfully deposited coins via gui wallet with 1 year term.
Just wondering how to deposit via cli wallet (linux)

thank you  Grin
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Hello,

I get error whiling try to Deposit. I get error message: Transaction too large. Please advice.

Please send more infos about your problem. Which wallet version are you using? How many coins are you trying to deposit and how long are you trying to deposit? Please also check that the block height in your wallet is the same height as on the ROI block explorer.

Already find out what cause the issue. The number of inputs was too much.. ~ 300k Smiley , when the limit is 100k. This happen when there are small inputs.
Activity: 154
Merit: 22
Hello,

I get error whiling try to Deposit. I get error message: Transaction too large. Please advice.

Please send more infos about your problem. Which wallet version are you using? How many coins are you trying to deposit and how long are you trying to deposit? Please also check that the block height in your wallet is the same height as on the ROI block explorer.
Activity: 21
Hello,

Activity: 391
Merit: 14
Hi, quick question about waving hashrate, mine go up and down about 20%, are this normal?

Yes its normal.

Thank! Seem like more and more peoples are coming! Smiley Very cool! All the best to everyones! Smiley))

Yeah the coin is doing very well. The best thing that can happen for any coin is for more peoples to be mining it and wanting it. Getting friends on a coin helps. If each miner gets just 1 friend on the coin and each friend gets one on the coin. Coins do very well. Yes you get less coins as you mine but the coins value jumps because there is more desire for the coin.

The intrest on term APR is very good for now with 150 coins locked for a year giving back over 1040 coins Cheesy

Hello World!
Hi, quick question about waving hashrate, mine go up and down about 20%, are this normal?

Yes its normal.

Thank! Seem like more and more peoples are coming! Smiley Very cool! All the best to everyones! Smiley))
Activity: 391
Merit: 14

Yes its normal.
Hello World!
Activity: 246
Merit: 100

I get this error upon trying that ^

HTTP request failed: Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1 port 23110: Connection refused

Do you have the wallet running? Also you should have something like this in your roicoin.conf

rpcuser=
    rpcpassword=
    rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
    rpcport=23110
    rpcthreads=40
    server=1
    daemon=1
    gen=0
    miningaddress=RSfJ6bx6ckQ9kYNnXNxzB78ijCf4e1wSad
Activity: 7
Hello, I am fairly new to mining.  I am having some issues with my wallet miner crashing while solo mining, and someone suggested that I use my hodl miner aimed at the wallet to circumvent the issue.  What would I use in my batch file to do this?  Thanks!

The network hash is very high at the moment. So in my opinion it is no good idea to start solo mining at the moment if you only have a usual PC. It will be very frustrating if you don't find any blocks for perhaps days or weeks. I would suggest that you start pool mining. You find different pools on the first page of this thread. Most pools have a short description how the batch file has to be configured.

I have a decent cpu, getting around 500h/s which nets me 1-4 blocks per 8 hour session (1 with the current network hash) which is far better than the 2-3 coins/hour i'd get from pool mining (at least that's what I get from optiminer).  My problem is the wallet crashing while i'm away so I'm missing half of the night of mining.  I brought this up on github and they didn't know why the wallet would be crashing, and neither do I, but someone suggested that I point my hodl miner at the wallet to circumvent the problem.  I don't know what batch code would work for that however, what stratum/tcp/ip address?  Is anyone doing this, and if so, what is your full batch file code?  Thanks again!  Grin

It should look something like this:

hodlminer.exe -o http://127.0.0.1:23110 -u mine -p miner -t 4 -D --coinbase-addr=RSKSygcgXt24qAU2UhkacypbxCkD6nk1PM

Of course use your own address for --coinbase-addr!

I get this error upon trying that ^

HTTP request failed: Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1 port 23110: Connection refused

Activity: 616
Didn't follow the thread in the last couple of days. But the fact you can mine ROI on suprnova is a great step forward!
Is my favorite pool, never get any kind of problems with it. I can see I nice future for the coin.
I think a big exchange will come in the near future.
Activity: 246
Hello, I am fairly new to mining.  I am having some issues with my wallet miner crashing while solo mining, and someone suggested that I use my hodl miner aimed at the wallet to circumvent the issue.  What would I use in my batch file to do this?  Thanks!

The network hash is very high at the moment. So in my opinion it is no good idea to start solo mining at the moment if you only have a usual PC. It will be very frustrating if you don't find any blocks for perhaps days or weeks. I would suggest that you start pool mining. You find different pools on the first page of this thread. Most pools have a short description how the batch file has to be configured.

I have a decent cpu, getting around 500h/s which nets me 1-4 blocks per 8 hour session (1 with the current network hash) which is far better than the 2-3 coins/hour i'd get from pool mining (at least that's what I get from optiminer).  My problem is the wallet crashing while i'm away so I'm missing half of the night of mining.  I brought this up on github and they didn't know why the wallet would be crashing, and neither do I, but someone suggested that I point my hodl miner at the wallet to circumvent the problem.  I don't know what batch code would work for that however, what stratum/tcp/ip address?  Is anyone doing this, and if so, what is your full batch file code?  Thanks again!  Grin

It should look something like this:

hodlminer.exe -o http://127.0.0.1:23110 -u mine -p miner -t 4 -D --coinbase-addr=RSKSygcgXt24qAU2UhkacypbxCkD6nk1PM

Of course use your own address for --coinbase-addr!

Activity: 154
Merit: 22

Pages:
Jump to: