Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌲[ANN]RootProject - First Tax-Subsidized Cryptocurrency - page 10. (Read 38812 times)

Activity: 235
Merit: 12
I agree with you. And the sphere is dumped due to this.

But it's not for a long time. Soon the wave of hype will fall and the market will  diminish significantly
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
oh I though this project ended already, it's still a month till your ICO round. I will wait for team update and follow their Roadmap step by step
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
 I agree with you. And the sphere is dumped due to this.
Smiley Looks good, but in my opinion, charity on blockchain is a complete nonsense! Shocked

more confusing, for me, is the fact that money are eligible through ICO, than the fact about charity at blockchain

But I think that it's brilliant. Just think how convinient it is. And anyone can even with a small number of resources to help the needy, while at the same time still get a profit! Anyone even with a small number of resources  could  help those in need, and at the same time  get a profit!

I think, that people are attracted to something new in this area.

But is it bad? The market is developing.

It was good, but now they are trying to make everything at blockchain. And most projects do this not for the development of the product, but with the desire to be in the trend.
Smiley Looks good, but in my opinion, charity on blockchain is a complete nonsense! Shocked

more confusing, for me, is the fact that money are eligible through ICO, than the fact about charity at blockchain

But I think that it's brilliant. Just think how convinient it is. And anyone can even with a small number of resources to help the needy, while at the same time still get a profit! Anyone even with a small number of resources  could  help those in need, and at the same time  get a profit!

But is it bad? The market is developing.

Activity: 317
Merit: 100
Which is the main reason to postponed the ICO? Pre-ICO is still running?

I'm a bit confused with all this canghes

Pre-ICO is finished.

Here is Nicholas's Adams Judge Medium

https://hackernoon.com/introducing-the-rootproject-crowdfunding-platform-the-roots-token-design-and-a-new-ico-date-14f9f4a7f75b

It gonna make all clear.

The project is awesome, but this Nicholas is very suspicious. I don't thrust him...
Activity: 229
Merit: 0
I guess it's better that way.  Smiley

It would be better to settle that question of term without further delay, but you never know how soon you can raise enough money.

Agree with you. ICO's are changing rapidly...
Activity: 241
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
I guess it's better that way.  Smiley

It would be better to settle that question of term without further delay, but you never know how soon you can raise enough money.

Pre-ICO is finished.

Here is Nicholas's Adams Judge Medium

https://hackernoon.com/introducing-the-rootproject-crowdfunding-platform-the-roots-token-design-and-a-new-ico-date-14f9f4a7f75b

It gonna make all clear.
Activity: 728
Merit: 504

Activity: 490
Merit: 114
I follow the bounty twitter of the project but until now I did not get the token of the project please explanation either from dev or project team developer

Hello! Maybe there's a mistake, please send DM your Slack- & Twitter-username to Costa Pichu in Slack (https://rootstoken.slack.com/messages/@U6DLT2ZT8)

Activity: 364
Merit: 251
I follow the bounty twitter of the project but until now I did not get the token of the project please explanation either from dev or project team developer
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
I do not understand why I need to reanimate the dead? I've been seeing this project since June and every time it tries to do something that is beyond its strength. If the project were really useful, then it would worthily sell it.

People very often underestimate how important things are that change the world.

Sharp's the word! History has shown  that you're right.

Above all for team to remain confident and go all the way.

And the goal for everyone, who understand RootProject's mission - is to help the project evolve
I do not understand why I need to reanimate the dead? I've been seeing this project since June and every time it tries to do something that is beyond its strength. If the project were really useful, then it would worthily sell it.

Above all for team to remain confident and go all the way.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Pages:
Jump to: