Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌲[ANN]RootProject - First Tax-Subsidized Cryptocurrency - page 8. (Read 38812 times)

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270
Chainjoes.com
How much is the project raising? how did the project team think they can raise the fund in just 3 days? I love to see more active campaign. There is still low publicity considering the telegram members.
Activity: 317
Merit: 100
I think, there is no point to be afraid. These guys were doing well for a long run. I believe everything will be okay.

hope so. I’ve already donated to some of the projects

yeah, the opened projects seems fine. I have also donated a sum of money
Activity: 303
I think, there is no point to be afraid. These guys were doing well for a long run. I believe everything will be okay.

hope so. I’ve already donated to some of the projects
Where are news? I haven’t heard about the project so far

probably, they are preparing smth really cool
why do you know?

they’ve already released the MVP. and crowdfunding is going well

I see. But I’m getting a bit nervous about the silence
Activity: 532
Merit: 254
I do like your concept and hope this project will be a success!

Thank you very much! We will do our best!
copper member
Activity: 378
I do like your concept and hope this project will be a success!

why do you know?

they’ve already released the MVP. and crowdfunding is going well

why do you know?

Activity: 235
Merit: 12
I would personally start a project in children's care. There are not too much communities and I’m afraid to contribute to global organizations, because I don’t believe that all funds are going to the initial recipients.

that’s the problem for me too. I don’t trust authorities in my country and can’t wait more to full release of the platform
they have already released many functions of their platform. It’s even possible to donate now
I would personally start a project in children's care. There are not too much communities and I’m afraid to contribute to global organizations, because I don’t believe that all funds are going to the initial recipients.

that’s the problem for me too. I don’t trust authorities in my country and can’t wait more to full release of the platform
Activity: 229
Merit: 0
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
Yeah, helping kids is important

Children are our future. Me personally, I can’t step away when I see a hungry kid.

Neither do I. I contribute to the community in my country, which provides poor or homeless children with food, clothes. But the community is lack of funds…

it’s cool that you help kids so much. I wish I could contribute as well to your community

here comes RootProject. It’ll be launched in some countries but then worldwidely.

oh yeah. this project definitely crosses the national borders

Children are our future. Me personally, I can’t step away when I see a hungry kid.

Neither do I. I contribute to the community in my country, which provides poor or homeless children with food, clothes. But the community is lack of funds…

it’s cool that you help kids so much. I wish I could contribute as well to your community

here comes RootProject. It’ll be launched in some countries but then worldwidely.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Activity: 229
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: