Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌲[ANN]RootProject - First Tax-Subsidized Cryptocurrency - page 13. (Read 38812 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Damn! South Korea prohibit ICO, I was hoping thah only China can go this way.  Sad Sad
Everybody laughed at Korea and today they trying to hack it. Karma for closing ICO Smiley lol

Same old story, it’s hard to resolve the issue of hacking.

You can’t resolve it. Cause it profitable for all parties. You should buy defence to protect your information. You will read news about it, and work on new ways to hack.
Activity: 235
Merit: 12
Damn! South Korea prohibit ICO, I was hoping thah only China can go this way.  Sad Sad
Everybody laughed at Korea and today they trying to hack it. Karma for closing ICO Smiley lol

Same old story, it’s hard to resolve the issue of hacking.
Activity: 303
Merit: 100
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
Yeah! This ICO-hating virus is transmitted through airborne droplets. Already waiting for prohibit in Vietnam and Mongolia Grin Grin Grin

The main thing is not happend in Japan yet ! I'm waiting for national cryptocurrency...

I think this is the state's attempt to control cryptocurrency. To nationalize idea and don’t let private currencies to grow.

Oh… Conspiracy Smiley Anarcho-capitalists came.

Well, I do not know, for me it's extremes. I hope that cryptocurrencies will destroy all the separations and globalism will win some day.

Tired with the borders? Smiley)

Yeap! Different currencies and languages, I’m tired with that shit Smiley Moreover, different cultures! In one place you can’t do this in the other - that.
Yeah! This ICO-hating virus is transmitted through airborne droplets. Already waiting for prohibit in Vietnam and Mongolia Grin Grin Grin

The main thing is not happend in Japan yet ! I'm waiting for national cryptocurrency...

I think this is the state's attempt to control cryptocurrency. To nationalize idea and don’t let private currencies to grow.

Well, I do not know, for me it's extremes. I hope that cryptocurrencies will destroy all the separations and globalism will win some day.

Tired with the borders? Smiley)

Activity: 266

Activity: 532
Merit: 254
Idea is really nice, but I see a lot of burocratic problems for tax deduction....how you can guarantee this in all the nations?
There are huge difference in everty single nation...

Anyway I'll keep an eye on this project, idea is really good....

You're right! But while individual country needs vary, some general thrusts of tax-tax-subsidized development strategies can be identified.
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
Idea is really nice, but I see a lot of burocratic problems for tax deduction....how you can guarantee this in all the nations?
There are huge difference in everty single nation...

Anyway I'll keep an eye on this project, idea is really good....
Activity: 412
Why do you think so? Did you mean that transactions would be cheaper?
Of course! There are a number of details concerning this topic,but I think it would be cool if they do that. It's money evolution and it couldn't be stopped.
Activity: 303
Why do you think so? Did you mean that transactions would be cheaper?
Activity: 363
Have you seen the news about Japan??

What's there?
They will launch their own cryptocurrency, and actually it would be the national one. The pegging to japanese yen will be 1:1. The projects like this might be easier to achieve.
Root Project will be started on the territory of USA in testing mode, and cryptocurrency is unforeseeable there yet.
You know, one thing at a time. Maybe in one year they also will launch their cryptocurrency and peg it to dollar.
Activity: 412

What's there?
They will launch their own cryptocurrency, and actually it would be the national one. The pegging to japanese yen will be 1:1. The projects like this might be easier to achieve.
Root Project will be started on the territory of USA in testing mode, and cryptocurrency is unforeseeable there yet.
Activity: 363

What's there?

What's there?
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
Why such a short period of the IСO? Why such a short period of the ICO? (November 14 - November 17)
And a fairly large time difference between the pre-ICO and the ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: