Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌲[ANN]RootProject - First Tax-Subsidized Cryptocurrency - page 12. (Read 38812 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 100
It would be even cooler if the US government got such a great thought into its mind! The project is aimed at the US initially, I must notice.
Activity: 235
Merit: 12
Oh, did anyone see the news that Japan had decided to follow the path of Taiwan. And totally allows the crypto.

Cool! That's what I call foresight. I hope this will give rise to a chain reaction, not the Chinese/Korean's scenario.
Oh, did anyone see the news that Japan had decided to follow the path of Taiwan. And totally allows the crypto.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
If it will be realised it will be great.
Lol you should stop watching Mr. Robot Smiley I have a question about the project. How do you think does the small projects will be popular in this platform?

I think so, this platform made for this. The point is to give people in difficult situation possibility to develop. It’s not depend on size of project.

But there is a chance that it will not work...

With such attitude anything will not work Wink If project let poor people to earn money - good. If it helps them to make career - great. If they will help them to resolve hard life situations - awesome.
Activity: 220
Lol you should stop watching Mr. Robot Smiley I have a question about the project. How do you think does the small projects will be popular in this platform?

I think so, this platform made for this. The point is to give people in difficult situation possibility to develop. It’s not depend on size of project.

But there is a chance that it will not work...

Activity: 266
Activity: 412
Yeap, skynet will win! Smiley

Skynet is good, but possibility of  hack also exists.There are two ways: accept this or go into the woods Smiley lol

Yeap, but you can’t hide from everything Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Not a fan of 50% pre-ico discounts but still an interesting project. Will keep an eye on it
Activity: 1554
Merit: 297
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Any bounty??
Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Skynet is good, but possibility of  hack also exists.There are two ways: accept this or go into the woods Smiley lol
Activity: 317
Yeap, you right 🙂 but the fact is that thanks to that we become better, intellectually.

It’s funny that in the beginning everybody thought that blockchain is unhackable Smiley

And it don’t hacked yet. They use stupid users and hacked their PCs.

The main weakness of the PC is human who use it Smiley lol
Activity: 219
Yeap, you right 🙂 but the fact is that thanks to that we become better, intellectually.

It’s funny that in the beginning everybody thought that blockchain is unhackable Smiley

And it don’t hacked yet. They use stupid users and hacked their PCs.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Activity: 412
Damn! South Korea prohibit ICO, I was hoping thah only China can go this way.  Sad Sad
Everybody laughed at Korea and today they trying to hack it. Karma for closing ICO Smiley lol

Same old story, it’s hard to resolve the issue of hacking.

You can’t resolve it. Cause it profitable for all parties. You should buy defence to protect your information. You will read news about it, and work on new ways to hack.

It’s not profitable for people, who have been hacked Smiley LOL
Pages:
Jump to: