Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌲[ANN]RootProject - First Tax-Subsidized Cryptocurrency - page 2. (Read 38812 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
It can be seen that the press of the project is well developed, publishing in world-renowned magazines will in any case bring good investments in the future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
RootProject 2.0:
The Evolution of Campaign Fundraising, Part 1

RootProject 2.0 will be focused on what we are calling “Proof of Ecosystem.” It is part of a pioneering process to build Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) campaigns that simply put, just work better. And by work better, this means that they’ll demonstrate proof of concept, that is, a “flywheel” that helps free nonprofit organizations from the burden of constant fundraising. https://medium.com/rootproject/rootproject-2-0-cf095e608bd8
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
This is the problem with many projects nowadays. They do their own thing, collect a ton of money form ICOS investors but when it comes to exchanges they deliver poorly and then the tokens are just rendered useless. I really do hope that they make an effort to provide some exchanges for liquidity for the investors who wish to trade it. Am not knocking the project but we do need to see more effort from Teams who collect a lot of money from ICOS.
The team did not raise enough fund at the ICO and they did not also reveal how much they raise. It was just obvious through the account displayed for ICO that very few coin were dispatched at ICO. Most of the money was raised in Asia not on internet. There is a lot of problems with projects from USA with so much restriction by laws that hinder investors early benefits. The team had recruited some professionals and all members on telegram forum are regularly updated on project's developments

I also see doubts on the team. They're great and with good connections. USA and China trying hard to ban and regulate crypto currencies makes it harder on marketing. Korea, Europe and Japan are the biggest left in the market. But of course tech entrepreneurs around the globe even in the USA and China can still invest when courted well.
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
Hi everyone, is there any chance to get passive income just by holding ROOT tokens? This function could help to facilitate demand for ROOTS, I suppose. Anyway, this bear market will eat a lot of projects. Hope Root will survive.

As said in Telegram channel a reply to your request
Hi! No. The commission generated is likely to be too low to distribute anything significant to token holders, plus it would be an issue in terms of not making ROOTS a security. What really creates demand is the need for ROOTS purchases by newly-funded projects (fundraising commission, pension fund contributions). Also, the plan is locking the commission for a number of years and giving it back to the nonprofit that is fundraising (often RP's own operating nonprofit), which wouldn't be possible if the commission was paid out to ROOTS holders.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Hi everyone, is there any chance to get passive income just by holding ROOT tokens? This function could help to facilitate demand for ROOTS, I suppose. Anyway, this bear market will eat a lot of projects. Hope Root will survive.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
after all this time, roots is only listed in tokenjar.io and until now there is no trading volume for the roots. does the developer not plan to listed roots on other exchanges?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Numi Campaign raises $2,200 in 5 Days — 45 Days to Go
We wanted to give a quick update on our campaign with the Numi Tea Foundation. But first, I’d like to extend a huge thank you to everyone who has donated, posted, reposted, retweeted, e-mailed, and shared on behalf of RootProject and the Numi Foundation.

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516
This is the problem with many projects nowadays. They do their own thing, collect a ton of money form ICOS investors but when it comes to exchanges they deliver poorly and then the tokens are just rendered useless. I really do hope that they make an effort to provide some exchanges for liquidity for the investors who wish to trade it. Am not knocking the project but we do need to see more effort from Teams who collect a lot of money from ICOS.
The team did not raise enough fund at the ICO and they did not also reveal how much they raise. It was just obvious through the account displayed for ICO that very few coin were dispatched at ICO. Most of the money was raised in Asia not on internet. There is a lot of problems with projects from USA with so much restriction by laws that hinder investors early benefits. The team had recruited some professionals and all members on telegram forum are regularly updated on project's developments
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
Roots can be bought/sold at tokenjar.io. That's the only exchange because they are a ERC223 token.
still no volume

btw, what the lastest news about this project,
almost 1 year duration right ?
anyway. thanks for send me some ROOTS token , i remember i get some bounty on slack last year.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
How I can swap my ROOTS tokens?
Is not trading on Hitbtc
The volume for 24 h is 0 Undecided
No news about exchange?
Activity: 221
Merit: 102
On which exchange or exchanges can you trade ROOTS tokens?
Activity: 6
Hey, guys. Interesting plan, trust in the future can run under the planned.
Activity: 542
Merit: 102
RootProject fully-funds first project with Cocoon House

Our team is very excited to announce that today RootProject has officially completed and distributed funding our first partnered project. As many of you know, we partnered with Cocoon House in Everett, Washington.

The comprehensive approach of Cocoon House, through the continuum of Outreach, Housing and Prevention, ensures that each young person is met where they are, physically and emotionally, to provide the best possible outcomes for their future. Young people connect with Cocoon House staff when in their programs, in their schools, or out on the street. Parents are provided with services to help keep their teen in the home or offer the smoothest transition possible if the teen is returning home from homelessness. This type of individualized service allows Cocoon House to meet the diverse needs of young people and their families in all possible ways because every child deserves a home and a bright future Cocoon House currently operates four shelters — two emergency and two long-term — and is the only Snohomish County agency that focuses on youth between the ages of 12–24.

One of the things that drew RootProject’s attention to Cocoon House is their work with LGBTQ+ youth. 32% of the youth in housing at Cocoon House identify as LGBTQ+. Cocoon House is proud to accept and respect a person’s chosen name and pronouns and is strongly committed to removing barriers and supporting inclusion and diversity in all its forms. They strive to create a safe and open atmosphere for young people, families, staff, community partners and donors.

The RootProject raised $5,200 for Cocoon House through crowdfunding. These funds will go to fund projects like the Intersectional Skill Building Program. This is a crucial element to helping young people develop the skills for adulthood. The program helps equip young people with everything from how to search for a job, to how to write a resume, to allowing them to relax and play video games for twenty minutes. Some Cocoon House residents attending high school use the program’s technology to help them with their classwork. The program is an 18-week series designed to ensure long-term success and assists participants with everything from personal growth to health topics and independent living.

Stephanie Almeida, Communications Manager with Cocoon House said: “We are always looking for innovative ways to help meet the needs of some of our most vulnerable community members, at-risk and homeless youth. We are excited to partner with Root Project as a pilot project to use the power of cryptocurrencies to crowdsource funding for critical programs and support.”

Using the power of blockchain, impact investment and crowdfunding for social good is exactly why we started RootProject. We want to be part of the solution and use innovative technology collaborating with world-class nonprofits, like Cocoon House, to solve the most significant issues facing our society while assisting those in immediate need and ending cycles of homelessness.
https://medium.com/rootproject/rootproject-fully-funds-first-project-with-cocoon-house-77664b56214c
Activity: 56
What will happen to investment if you fail to reach the soft cap?
Activity: 2226
Merit: 270
Chainjoes.com
Am struggling to believe in a project I spent this much time of the past year campaigning.Though the team had being active with regular news update on every media that represent them, there seems to be no progress on getting on exchange. The only exchange where it appears, have such a low trade volume and traders seem not to be interested. I know it is early to say anything bad about the project but just like every others, we demand  a better news this year, no more delay.
Activity: 308
The main thing is that large financial companies start investing in the project, then there will be success! How do I understand this is more a tool for corporate investment?
Activity: 518
Come on, why should it be listed in the tokenjar? Are there no other exchanges? I see no trading volume there and buy order is also low. I hope ROOTS can be immediately registered in other exchanges.

is it audible at the stock exchanges?)
it is good of course that the bounties were paid after so much waiting - but what to do with tokens now)

what to do now is just wait until Root is listed on the main exchange and run their roadmap, as it is very sad to see the current token price in Tokenjar exchange very far from expectations.
already a lot of patience that we give to rootproject, you are right that we should wait for root to listed on the big exchange and hopefully the plan they have made in the roadmap can run successfully.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Announcing RootShop
RootProject launches RootShop, a crypto + environmental, social and governance (ESG)-focused dev shop in New York City, with RootShop cofounder Ethan Mevi.
https://medium.com/@nickadamsjudge/announcing-rootshop-b09d939b3b44
Activity: 560
Merit: 309
Your Data Belongs To You
Come on, why should it be listed in the tokenjar? Are there no other exchanges? I see no trading volume there and buy order is also low. I hope ROOTS can be immediately registered in other exchanges.

is it audible at the stock exchanges?)
it is good of course that the bounties were paid after so much waiting - but what to do with tokens now)

what to do now is just wait until Root is listed on the main exchange and run their roadmap, as it is very sad to see the current token price in Tokenjar exchange very far from expectations.
Pages:
Jump to: