Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌲[ANN]RootProject - First Tax-Subsidized Cryptocurrency - page 4. (Read 38812 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 252
I did not quite understand how you wanted to do your company, how it would all work, but I liked your idea that it would all be taxed
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
I use blockfolio and I see ROOTS already available in hitbtc and idex, is that correct?
Can I trade it there?

Idex yes, and probably etherdelta as well. Not sure about hitbtc, I would generally recommend against using these centralized exchanges. They are also expensive to move funds to and from.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I use blockfolio and I see ROOTS already available in hitbtc and idex, is that correct?
Can I trade it there?
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I see on your site that ico has ended, how much is your ico achievement, is it reaching soft cap or hard cap?
Does every investor have to complete KYC to get his token?
Activity: 1923
Merit: 321
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
Anton could you please tell what is current state of the RootProject's ICO and the bounty?

According to the Bounty thread, the campaign is over, they are calculating the stakes and the distribution will be in 3 weeks. Let's wait. Wink
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Anton could you please tell what is current state of the RootProject's ICO and the bounty?
Activity: 2408
Merit: 516
ICO was cancelled. Sorry everyone.
Again? Probably that's y it was difficult to say it
Activity: 263
Merit: 22
What happens to the IOR tokens distributed many months ago? Do they get swapped for ROOT tokens at some point?
Activity: 2408
Merit: 516
project has raised some good fund but not sure if the ICO continues tomorrow but the distribution should be on the 20th of april and bounty distribution should be in a month after the ICO. best wishes
Merit: 254
Just a few recent updates!

* Centra Asia Partners with Root Project: https://medium.com/@Centra_Asia/centra-asia-partners-with-root-project-c492d306f2b4
* Pre-sale is now live on 2 Korean platforms:
www.tokenbank.co.kr
www.coinrail.co.kr
Activity: 420
Merit: 69
By roadmap RootProject certainly "a little" lost. I hope this time the transfer of ICO will not, it will start, as announced, April 10-13.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Hi guys! Root Project seems interesting and promising!
I saw someone has it done with the SWOT analysis of your project using Digrate.com SWOT instrument. Can you have a look please. What do you think about the result? Do you find it realistic? Here is the Root Project SWOT results http://swot.digrate.com/report/465c73f5-c834-4a4f-984e-65d896e3f8c3
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The project gives hopes, at least, that the work on updating the functional is constantly underway
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
The Simple Precedent RootProject Is Building
https://medium.com/@nickadamsjudge/the-simple-precedent-rootproject-is-building-5fd7a89fe559

RootProject’s SAFT I and Strategic Token Purchaser rounds have been filled, their tokens allocated to leading VCs and token purchasers on several continents — and of course some sold to our telegram group.

Two groups even asked to take the entirety of the ICO — public & private sales. (We said no to both, because that level of token concentration would harm future market support.)

RootProject is building a decentralized ecosystem that links communities and helps nonprofits. That construction isn’t guided by feelings and hope, but by decades of empirical economic and social scientific literature. Interested in how? Read our business plan.

The precedent we’re building along the way is perhaps more powerful than the work we’re doing. For decades, the nonprofit industry — the third largest sector of the US economy by employment — has been searching for a way to fund itself. Industry publications like Nonprofit Quarterly have long documented attempts at financial innovation that would allow supporters to see a return on their money.

The goal of nonprofit financial innovation isn’t that complex: If you can correlate an asset with a nonprofit’s size and efficacy, you can put the full power of markets and investors behind true nonprofit behavior.

What has held that goal up also isn’t complex: Exotic financial instruments are expensive to build and expensive to evaluate. That priciness prevents the creation of liquid secondary markets. It’s the singular pain point of the nonprofit industry.

Crypto removes those problems. Full stop.

RootProject is the first project to recognize this and to put a plan into action to prove the model out.

How you correlate a crypto asset and a related institution is a domain-specific question. But the mechanisms always are the same: Simple, credible institutional rules that link an institution’s size and efficacy with the supply and demand of the asset.

RootProject is not a plan to marginally increase nonprofit efficiency. It’s a model built to put the full power of markets and investors behind nonprofits.

Pull that off and it is a fundamental leveling of the playing field between the pursuit of financial profit and social good. The precedent RootProject’s success will set will lead to fundamental change in nonprofit funding.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
How is this ICO going? Is it still on until the middle of April as it was intended in the beginning? This has been running for many months now and I wanted to ask how is it going and what have you raised so far and have you achieved at least the soft cap that you wanted to get from day 1 or you still need to reach a certain minimum target. I really liked this project and I wanted to know if you started your pilot scheme in the U.S.A yet or not?
Pages:
Jump to: