Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]RPICoin $RPI || MOBILE STAKING (POS) | LOW ENERGY USAGE | DAILY LOTTERY - page 2. (Read 15339 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
First of all, I would like to congrat the team for the hardwork that has been done,

- Listing in CMC
- Released the Whitepaper

We can see RPI keep growing day to day.
In the WP we can see more usecase to come for RPI.
Hopefully we can archive that, so RPI can become one of the top cryptocoin.

I am one of the earlier members in Telegram group. That time below 200 people.
Now we have more than 1200 members. This is very good.
I will keep supporting RPI Coin.

If you're new with RPI, grab it now.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Through a lot of projects I learn, I appreciate this project as well.
With a good idea, there is a team of talent and are working hard.
I believe this project will be successful.
Everyone should consider it and I think this is a great value opportunity in the long run.
MNF
Activity: 11
This project is amazing they seem to work hard behind the scenes I was actually waiting for the Gambling platform (Which they still work on).
But what they have described and announced in their Whitepaper is even better!!! I love this coin.

Besides that they are not really focussed on price action and they don't overhype, price is pretty stable and still cheap.

The announced changes:
- Codebase upgrade
- Masternodes implementation
- Blockrewards for staking & masternodes
- zRPI privacy transactions
- Decentralized marketplace
- RPIPAY.COM Payment gateway (hopefully they will add crypto <-> fiat)
and many more!

The community is also great and they have daily / weekly lotterys on their Telegram channel.

Check it out
 https://t.me/rpicoin
copper member
Activity: 26
Merit: 1
EX Founder of RPICoin
Our whitepaper is now available!

The full Whitepaper outlining the direction and vision for the future of RPICoin is now available.
A lot of hard work has gone into the Whitepaper already and as you know defining the direction we want the coin to take is a task we take very serious.
Since we last wrote about this there have been new interesting developments -which will be addressed in the Whitepaper- that will prove RPICoin to be a powerful use case, an advanced protocol and adds further security to the network.

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Wow...project is developing pretty well. Nice job on the website guy's, it looks awesome.
Activity: 48
Absolutely love it so far. I don't have a big bag, but guess what... I receive stake rewards regularly. How awesome is that, I'll definitely be filling my bag some more.
RPI
Activity: 35
While the price is low you can get  RPI on Stocks. exchange 
Throw them in your wallet and forget about it, let them stake 45% annually
#RPI
Activity: 52
Just buy more and hodl 
This is a great project
Don't regret if you don't buy it now
Go for RPI
To be honest, if this one actually clicks, it can do wonders for one simple reason, there is no other mobile wallet of POS coin that I know ok that is capable of staking so this one can sell as a hot cake in the market
#RPI
Just buy more and hodl RPI
This is a great project
Don't regret if you don't buy it now
I have received my latest stake, this is a fantastic way to increase your interests in crypto without spending any more money. Join us at RPI and make money whilst you sleep. It really is that easy.

Also if you join our TELEGRAM channel you can get free coins to get you started
RPI  is very undervalued right now. Its available very cheaply right now. Even if for minor increase, investment will increase massively and also extra income due to staking
RPI is a great and fast transaction coin , with a United community.
 Its faster than btc, it's POS, and works with blockchain network.
 It quickly will reach the top🚀🚀🚀
Dont underestimate RPI
Its very undervalued coin because of so many characteristics like pos coin, fast transactions speed, just check the speed when you transfer it from one wallet to another.
Go for it
copper member
Activity: 26
Merit: 1
EX Founder of RPICoin
ANNOUNCEMENT

We are now listed on Crex24.com

Developers update #3 on Medium
The RPI developers have been working very hard to on all areas of the RPICoin development. To see what we have accomplished read our third official RPICoin developers blogpost on Medium!

The price of RPI is down a little right now giving us buying opportunities! This is our chance to get more. Look at the entire project and know that in the end it will blow up into something wonderful!
Rpi coin :
Very fast transactions
Good community
Very cheaply available
Pos coin with Android wallet
What else you want
Go for it
Now the market is starting to show a bit of green, this is right time to get involved with RPI

A great project at a great price with a great community.

Get Involved now you wont regret it
#RPI
Its a fantastic opportunity now to buy RPI.   Its available very cheaply now. Even if it go from 2 to 4 sats, money will be doubled in days which can happen only in crypto. So go for it
Activity: 22
Did you know that you can now follow RPICoin on the CoinGecko website?
Here is the link: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/rpicoin
Pages:
Jump to: