Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]RPICoin $RPI || MOBILE STAKING (POS) | LOW ENERGY USAGE | DAILY LOTTERY - page 4. (Read 15339 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Get into RPI as soon as possible. When news come its price will fly high. Its a great staking coin with very good community and dev team.  Also join lottery and bounties on Telegram
Activity: 52
So the price of rpi is rising slowly and it will increase in future as well.
Get it otherwise you will regret
#RPI
Activity: 48
Rpi  is growing steadily day by day. Price is rising steadily and rpi will gain more attraction in future. Then why to wait, go and get it
Very fast speed transactions, great team, lots of bounties and lotteries,very good reward from staking with Android wallet available.
Whatelse you want
#RPI
Activity: 83
About this project I learned recently. At first glance, the idea seems to me very promising. Previously, I did not pay attention to this project. As it turned out, this is a very promising direction.
Activity: 22
Not everyone knows it yet but mining is an expensive thing to do.
Just look into how mining costs and energy consumption are for PoW coins like bitcoin.
RPICoin is in the front on providing an efficient and ecosystem friendly model.
Congrats to the team! Be smart and go green!
Rpi is a very undervalued project. Its price is very less as compared to its features. It can only go up from here. Go for it
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
I think mining using a RaspberryPi can be a choice, since it doesn't need so many energy to make it work.
That way we surely able to safe as many energy as possible and still able to makes maximum result in the mining process.
Very easy to stake RPI in Android wallet. You can stake in mobile continuously whereever u go and earn passive income
#RPI
Very easy wallet installation, so you can use it right after this simple process.
Not necessary any adjust because all required setting is already hardcoded in the RPICoin wallet.
Fast synchronization with network due to many connections available.
Activity: 28
Daily stakes are the presents for holders everyday. Buy RPI and go for stake which can also support the network.
Activity: 6
Will there be more exchanges added? cryptopia or binance? more exchanges mean more people will know us
Bulls are coming in future. Rpi is very cheap right now. Get it and enjoy profits. Its the best time now
Activity: 43
what will be next our plan for RPI coin. new exchange? new giveaway? what can we do to make RPI more known to new investors?
Every day I receive stake rewards!
It was so easy: I transferred my RPICoin to the wallet and kept it open while working on PC.
Besides that, great and fun community on Telegram, especially at lottery time.
I'm addicted to this coin!
Activity: 98
the platform created for freelancers is very important cool and necessary now in my opinion
Activity: 75
It's strange that such a small flow of people to this not a bad project. I will wait for the next updates.
We have a lot of fun on discord chanel and Telegram group .

RPI is one of the faster coin on the Planet 

I love stake RPI and have reward every day.
#RPI
Rpi is moving forward with the roadmap and as such will start to increase in value, get yourself some great value low cost coins whilst you still can.

Also if you join our telegram channel then you can get rpi from bounties.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I want this project to be very good and I'm also sure this project will be a big success. Therefore I advise anyone to join this great project.
Pages:
Jump to: