Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]RPICoin $RPI || MOBILE STAKING (POS) | LOW ENERGY USAGE | DAILY LOTTERY - page 3. (Read 15339 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Getting daily stakes
Great concept of staking
Love RPI
Activity: 35
Amazing Coin guys ! 45% PoS aint a joke!!! Buy it before its too late!!!
Go for RPI. Amazing staking Android wallet
Activity: 52
Take a look here at RPI coin

1. Very attentive admins.
2. Large, fast growing community.
3. Great staking coin.
4. Bounties on telegram
#RPI
Activity: 6
Staking fine with my phone, earning money without much effort. Thank you RPI
Staking in mobile is fine with my phone, now I can earn money without much effort. Thanks RPI for this passive income
#RPI
Activity: 14
Hello
Thank you for sharing this information here also, Airdrop is a nice way to promote the business and attract more investors. Can someone please share the link for bounty here?
RPI is a project that looks great with a great development. you can stake your coins by mobile wallet, which attract more people, staking in wallet is good for people that do not own a desktop computer, that is the advantage of this coin to the other
#RPI
This coin is staking strong. If you love POS coins, this is the one to go with. Whether you have a small bag or big bag, it stakes! And this is just the beginning! You are early!
#RPI
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Hi, I just found out about RPIcoin from Altilly exchange. Just did a quick research on your website as well as your Medium posts and I’m glad I found RPIcoin! It’s a 100% POS coin, which is cool! Wish this project a success!
#RPI
This coin has a mobile staking wallet which is great
This coin has a lot of potential and would be wise to get into while the coin is still relatively low.
Take some time to join discord or telegram to see how the community is. 
I  am glad that I got involved in this coin
Loved it from the beginning and love it more every day. Fast transactions and beautiful staking rewards. Get in and stay in!
#RPI
I feel like RPI is a great project with even greater prospects. I suggest you all buy a truckload of tokens while they're still relatively cheap
Activity: 3
Fab opportunity for daily free lottery entry to win 25k  RPIcoins, for 5 lucky people over on telegram. Don't miss out!
https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@rpilottery_botelegram.
Good luck everyone and well done Fuzzybear on last night's win Smiley

Activity: 22
Good News! New version of RPICoin Wallets (Windows, Linux, OSX and Raspberry Pi) has been released!
More details here: https://twitter.com/RPICoin/status/1023270992645447686
Now coin-control is better to manage, among other updates.
The RPI team have made very high-quality, smoothly-operated Mobile wallet.
I love its interface and its performance, too.
Enjoy staking
Love RPI
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
As i can see that you have a wallet for RaspberryPi.
Does the coin mineable using the wallet that are created for RaspberryPi platform?
Everyday RPI gets a little bit stronger as more and more people get on board.
Don't leave it too late, they have a great community with a great idea.
#RPI
Rpi is really going to boom in future. Its a perfect staking coin and very undervalued project. It can only go up from here.
#RPI
Activity: 22
RPICoin is one of the few coins that offers a good range of staking wallets (Mac, Windows, Linux, Android Mobile, Raspberry Pi), also is Proof of Stake version 3.0 and additionally has great fair and regular staking rewards.
DYOR and think about it. Perfect for investing.
Get in on  project RPI asap. The community has a really active spirit and the developers are very proactive and committed to this project. You may never buy it cheaper than this in a few moments from now when the news breaks
#RPI
Pages:
Jump to: