Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]RPICoin $RPI || MOBILE STAKING (POS) | LOW ENERGY USAGE | DAILY LOTTERY - page 7. (Read 15339 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
so happy that RPI team is doing so well, like managing ANN, telegram and discord. It is really a time consuming task for wallet design, update as well as future marketplace. thanks RPI team
Activity: 22
Every time I check the network weight info provided by the wallet I see that it is always increasing...
That's the proof that the community is growing fast!
As I expected, more and more people are starting to realize how great this project is.
Activity: 9
Dont know how to trade, Roll Eyes
 Dont bother anymore cause at RPI COIN,  you will gain something (small or big amount)rewards for staking your coin., of course  it depends on how many coin will you be staking.
Also mobile wallet is out.😍😃
Congrats and more power to the team RPI COIN..
Activity: 43
Have you tried the RPI coin mobile wallet?
you may download at
https://www.rpicoin.com/wallets.html
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
From that many total supply of this coins, so how much does the coins price when it hit the market?
Also what kind reward do we get from the daily lottery?
Activity: 48
To be honest, if this one actually clicks, it can do wonders for one simple reason, there is no other mobile wallet of POS coin that I know, that is capable of staking so this one can sell as a hot cake in the market.
#RPI
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
BTC
I believe that you have collected too many questions on your platform
Who exactly will solve your problems?
Where is the information about your team?
Activity: 109
Mobile staking is now active! More convenient for user! 👏
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
You wrote. "You can use my ARM-based devices (for example, Bananas Pi or Raspberry Pi)
These devices consume much less power, CPU and RAM. "I would like to see more information about your devices." How does the mining and distribution limit for miners?
Activity: 154
Hopefully, this project will go to moon, be successful and happy to part with one of the great project. thank you and good luck.
Activity: 35
Rpi is a great and fast transaction coin , with a United community.
 Its faster than btc, it's POS, and works with blockchain network.
 It quickly will reach the top
Activity: 52
Fill your wallet with RPI and watch the stakes roll in. Easy 45% return on your money.
A great investment with returns even when the market is not moving.
#RPI
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
what interested me about RPI is its efficient and low energy PoS stacking system; many other PoS coins don't have a mobile wallet (and neither a Pi wallet) forcing us to build and set up low energy pc configurations (i.e. no fan PSU, low consumption cpu, gpu etc..). According to RPI devs we could have a staking mobile phone, so basically without any additive cost.. everybody has an old phone to let work without too much energy consumption.. a good idea indeed. I'm joining this!
Activity: 1
RPI has low energy efficient, Lighting Speed of Transaction(even faster than BTC),mobile staking makes user earn extra money wr ever he is,
Buy ,earn , worth to try, happy staking!!!!
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
it sounds good but  there are some small exchanges listed this coin with very small trading volumes .
why don't you make an ICO launching to attract more investors to join ? this is a new project so it needs more people to know it .
I agree with you, because making the ICO launch has nothing to lose, unless you are rich and have a lot of capital to build this platform, but if it is like that your coin won't be popular quickly in the public
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
it sounds good but  there are some small exchanges listed this coin with very small trading volumes .
why don't you make an ICO launching to attract more investors to join ? this is a new project so it needs more people to know it .
Activity: 22
Why RPICoin has a bright future ahead:

• Simple wallet installation and rapid sync with network;
  • Fast transaction speed (I've already tested a lot!);
  • Passive-income by staking coins (just open your wallet and do nothing else to start gain money... very easy for newbie investors and an alternative for others);
  • More energy efficient than POW based currencies: soon it will be the key for the evolution of the crypto world;
  • Mobile staking: eliminates the need to keep a computer connected since the phone is already turned on all the time!
  • And the lottery... awesome! Everything I like in the same coin;

Folks, buy and stake a lot... believe me! You will not regret...
Activity: 1064
Merit: 389
Duelbits
ann showed today, but this project was had exchange. that very good. wallet runing good. daily lottery seen awesome also.
Activity: 154
good, fast and low-cost transactions are things that must be done, security levels that are also guaranteed to be important, I just hope they can be realized well, and the team can be relied on for that, so far quite promising
copper member
Activity: 322
RESERVED for HINDI translaion....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

waiting for your confirmation..... thank you....

PM Please, thanks

HINDI translation is DONE...
here is the link
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annrpicoin-rpi-mobile-staking-pos-low-energy-usage-daily-lottery-4878071
Pages:
Jump to: