Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RTC] RATEONIUM - BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT AND SERVICE RATING PLATFORM - page 11. (Read 5316 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 0
What is the plan B if soft cap won't be reached?
Activity: 140
How much have you sold during pre-sale period?
Also why don't you make a Telegram group where people can chat about the project?

They have telegram group,but main one is full,so they made another one

Here is the second one, you can join it:

https://t.me/rateonium_community2
Activity: 171
Do I need an ERC20 token-compatible wallet for Rateonium?

Hi MaggieMcGil

Yes, you need an ERC-20 compatible wallet in order to receive RTC. We recommend you Myetherwallet.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

I would advise to get Trezor instead as it is much safer way to store your crypto.
Activity: 211
Seems like an interesting project,we need more reliable rating system!Whats the current bonus amount i can get ?

Bonus should be 40% in the main sale phase.
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
Team member of the day
Ashwin Ranganath,Head of App development
Ash is next to Kai our other perfectionist we have in our team. As Head of App Development, he has learned to create the perfect combination between user interface and the functionality for participating companies. Inspired by Rateonium’s mission, he is creating the world’s most innovative mobile application for rating services and products; thus, giving every person on this planet the experience they deserve.

Rateonium means community

He really looks like the guy that knows what he is doing Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 70
Hello, all. When are you going to enlist your token to Binance? Volumes are quite important for the price, you know

Hi JohnJenkins

We can't comment on exchange names at this time,but as soon that changes,it will be announced!

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited
copper member
🚀Rateonium Sale is Live!🚀
Visit us at Rateonium and get your RTC now with 40% discount!

Activity: 137
Seems like an interesting project,we need more reliable rating system!Whats the current bonus amount i can get ?
Activity: 35
Hey, fellows.
Wow this seems like a really serious and interesting idea. I will keep track of this! I also like the whitepper, it shows the potential of the business!
copper member

Hi MaggieMcGil

Yes, you need an ERC-20 compatible wallet in order to receive RTC. We recommend you Myetherwallet.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited
Activity: 238
Rateonium is creating a blockchain based rating system that rewards honest reviewers which can then use their tokens for other services or exchange on reputable exchanges.

Yes,thats why i like this project,as they are making something that all of us will use!

Yep,all of us were mislead by reviews,atleats all i know,so something like that should help all of us immensely.
Activity: 108
Activity: 238
Rateonium is creating a blockchain based rating system that rewards honest reviewers which can then use their tokens for other services or exchange on reputable exchanges.

Yes,thats why i like this project,as they are making something that all of us will use!
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Also why don't you make a Telegram group where people can chat about the project?

They have telegram group,but main one is full,so they made another one
copper member
Activity: 168
Activity: 104
Activity: 132
see a lot of new projects are popping up and making the competition getting tougher. I think the team should prepare a more mature strategy again in order to attract the attention of many potential investors.

When there is a competition we have to choose the right one in order to invest in the right project. Competition is always good because we can see some exceptional growth from all these projects which will help us to increase the price of the coin.

And the market is so big right now that it can hold multiple similar projects and everyone can profit from it.

Competition is good to filter out the weak projects. In the end, the most organized and and the most competent team will deliver the best blockchain product that will attract a lot of attention.
Activity: 185
Team member of the day
Ash is next to Kai our other perfectionist we have in our team. As Head of App Development, he has learned to create the perfect combination between user interface and the functionality for participating companies. Inspired by Rateonium’s mission, he is creating the world’s most innovative mobile application for rating services and products; thus, giving every person on this planet the experience they deserve.

Great that your sharing a bit more about your team!
Activity: 34
Definitely a good idea with a good team, it's solving an issue that is very relevant to the 21st century and is in the forefront of innovation. Believe that you can make really good business.
copper member
Team member of the day

Pages:
Jump to: