Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RTC] RATEONIUM - BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT AND SERVICE RATING PLATFORM - page 13. (Read 5316 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 0
What is the amount of tokens for the bounty pool?
I think its 2.5M RTC but im not sure
Activity: 53
Is AML needed in order to join the sale,or KYC is enough?

Both are becoming standard already and nobody should be surprised if you are asked for both.
What is exactly AML?

It stands for Anti Money Laundering.

I have noticed that this is a common question here on the forum, I believe the article will answer the question and explain some things Wink

https://medium.com/coingape/what-is-kyc-and-aml-why-its-so-important-in-cryptocurrencies-c93463df3cfa
Thanks for posting the article,helps us newbies Cheesy
Activity: 142
Hi,  Can you share your token details (smart contract adress,decimal etc) so i can add it to my custom wallet balance. Looking forward to your answer so much

I think smart contract address will be announced soon.
Activity: 266

Both are becoming standard already and nobody should be surprised if you are asked for both.
What is exactly AML?

I have noticed that this is a common question here on the forum, I believe the article will answer the question and explain some things Wink

https://medium.com/coingape/what-is-kyc-and-aml-why-its-so-important-in-cryptocurrencies-c93463df3cfa
Activity: 36
Hi,  Can you share your token details (smart contract adress,decimal etc) so i can add it to my custom wallet balance. Looking forward to your answer so much
Activity: 103
What is the amount of tokens for the bounty pool?
Activity: 252
How you plan to use money that you raise during sale period,can you give more info?

Hi Gwiazdooka

This is how we plan to spend raised funds:

-Technical development (scanners, production of Rateonium card) 25%
-App development optimisation   20%
-Data security server management 7%
-Global marketing    35%
-Team     5%
-Global partner acquisition 8%

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

This is very good structure and I like that high percentage of funds is allocated to development.

Indeed, the team is obviously committed to a project that is rarely the case today.
Activity: 220
How you plan to use money that you raise during sale period,can you give more info?

Hi Gwiazdooka

This is how we plan to spend raised funds:

-Technical development (scanners, production of Rateonium card) 25%
-App development optimisation   20%
-Data security server management 7%
-Global marketing    35%
-Team     5%
-Global partner acquisition 8%

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

This is very good structure and I like that high percentage of funds is allocated to development.
Activity: 166
How is the project going so far? Is everything on track and as expected?

Sale has started and app is in development so everything going good.
Activity: 212

What is exactly AML?

Activity: 34
What’s your overall strategy?
Activity: 27
Hey
Go to the official website and click the buy button. That should answer your bounty question.. Check it up!
Activity: 153
Is there a maximum purchase limit on RTC Tokens or a cap for public sale round?

Hi HulioIglesias

To give a lot of people around the globe the posibillity to participate in our token sale, we‘ve set a limit of 20ETH per investor.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

It seems fair, it is important that as many people participate in sale.

Still, it's high enough to weed out the not serious investors and that could turn out to be a good idea from the team.

You misunderstand, they don't set any minimum for investors, 20 ETH is the maximum limit a person can buy. You think many people have 20ETH to invest?

Hi ngesotcoy

You are right, there is no minimum amount set, while maximum is 20 ETH.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited
20 ETH is kinda a lot for your average investor
Activity: 124
Is there or will there be a mobile app?
Activity: 38
The platform presented here opens up wide opportunities for us to successfully realize our ideas, with a generous bounty program, where everyone can participate.
Activity: 31

What is exactly AML?
Activity: 32
Did presale finish? Has public sale started?

Yeah, public sale has started today and should last until 25 September.

And the bonus is still great, 40% for this stage.

I agree,40% bonus is great incentive to  join now.And from what i can understand,you get Member Card for free,and early access!

40% is crazy high. Is that a smart thing?

Are you worried because of possible dumping? Maybe it is calculated within the plan for token distribution this way.

It will be dumped for sure, that is how it works...

Not necessarily, it all comes to the quality of the project. And this is good one, something that all of us will use in the everyday life.
I agree,genuine reviews are scarce nowadays,Rateonium would greatly improve that
Activity: 28
I am a mechanisms engineer, and I'm also a blockchain investor too, how am I feeling about this business right now?
Only happy! I am so pround about my job- mechanisms engineer, so I will be do the best for your plan
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Rating platform on blockchain is a good idea. Topic starter is hero. A searies aproach and a good idea.
Activity: 175
How is the project going so far? Is everything on track and as expected?
Pages:
Jump to: