Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RTC] RATEONIUM - BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT AND SERVICE RATING PLATFORM - page 12. (Read 5316 times)

copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
How do we confirm the legitimacy of Rateonium?

Hi MitskiThe

We are real and reputable people who are respected in our fields and communities. We all have a stake in the success of Rateonium, including the support team. Regarding our team, you can find us all on LinkedIn and other online directories.

The company’s registration number is RE345 4001 6987.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited
copper member
Activity: 70
What is the amount of tokens for the bounty pool?

Hi Dzefa

We do have bounty campaign, you can join here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyrtc-rateonium-2-500-000-rtc-rewards-for-spreading-the-word-4837462

We allocated 2,500,000 RTC for bounty campaign purposes.Please join https://t.me/CSBounty  for all bounty campaign related questions.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Activity: 196
see a lot of new projects are popping up and making the competition getting tougher. I think the team should prepare a more mature strategy again in order to attract the attention of many potential investors.

When there is a competition we have to choose the right one in order to invest in the right project. Competition is always good because we can see some exceptional growth from all these projects which will help us to increase the price of the coin.

And the market is so big right now that it can hold multiple similar projects and everyone can profit from it.
Activity: 266
see a lot of new projects are popping up and making the competition getting tougher. I think the team should prepare a more mature strategy again in order to attract the attention of many potential investors.
it will definitely be done by the team, because all those involved in this project want this project to be successful, so that all will always try to achieve success for this project.
What would you consider as a more mature strategy? I believe the team has already done a good portion of the designated marketing.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12

When there is a competition we have to choose the right one in order to invest in the right project. Competition is always good because we can see some exceptional growth from all these projects which will help us to increase the price of the coin.
Activity: 264
I believe that partnership with any kind of marketing agency or company is always a good way to go.It isthe most important aspect today to be able to kickstart a project with success.

Did Rateonium partner with anything of that sort?

I don't think so but they have allocated significant amount of funds to marketing department.

If they didn't they really should.

if this would be need, I believe they will sign a contract with some marketing agency.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
it will definitely be done by the team, because all those involved in this project want this project to be successful, so that all will always try to achieve success for this project.
Activity: 210
Activity: 210
I believe that partnership with any kind of marketing agency or company is always a good way to go.It isthe most important aspect today to be able to kickstart a project with success.

I don't think so but they have allocated significant amount of funds to marketing department.

If they didn't they really should.
Activity: 28
really nice idea sir, when i read the whitepaper, then the sophisticated architecture not only resolves these problems but also allows its end users to keep and manage their crypto assets through a one-stop app, yeah
Activity: 96

Activity: 36
Hello, all. When are you going to enlist your token to Binance? Volumes are quite important for the price, you know
Activity: 33
The idea is interesting and I think this is a good plan for the investors. but many plans are similar in the market. I hope with the innovation and strategy of the team will be effective in getting investors to support this idea.
Activity: 224

Activity: 90
How do we confirm the legitimacy of Rateonium?
Activity: 32
Activity: 95
Hi,  Can you share your token details (smart contract adress,decimal etc) so i can add it to my custom wallet balance. Looking forward to your answer so much

I think smart contract address will be announced soon.

Can someone explain what a smart contract is? I'm still trying to understand that.
Activity: 216
It iseasy to find negatives in all change, but this could also mean that crypto can mean a new means of payment for all markets. That would decrease fees significantly in trades.
Why do you think it would decrease the fees?

I tried to decrypt his post and what he means, but its really beyond me.He probably missed the thread...
Activity: 163
It iseasy to find negatives in all change, but this could also mean that crypto can mean a new means of payment for all markets. That would decrease fees significantly in trades.
Why do you think it would decrease the fees?
Activity: 33
Pages:
Jump to: