Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RUNE] Runeuro pre-ICO: Neurohardware production Blockchain corporation - page 5. (Read 8307 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 265
Is that really a SCAM?.. it's very disappointing. I liked so much Anastasia Wink Now I see she's definitely a cunning fox Cheesy
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
RUNEURO neurointerface will have much better and convenient for daily wearing form factor than existing neurointerfaces with possibility to accept call using "power of thought", having special "bone speakers" allowing to hear the calling and in the same time to hear and speak with nearby persons, and the most important thing - neurochip for Proof-of-Human protocol allowing "brain mining" of neurocurrency.
That's the craziest thing I've ever heard  Roll Eyes

Why don't you make an escrow through Eth smart contract? It'll let us all believe you. What is the problem? There's not much a trust on this forum after such a quantity of SCAMS.

Yeah, it will be the coolest thing ever! ) OK I will ask Wings how to organize escrow in the most convenient way for investors. Thanks for advice!

having just 1 entity as an escrow is a NO-NO.....cause you might be promising him a shit load of hookers and blow to release the funds no matter what....

Maybe if you have 3-4 INDEPENDENT , WELL KNOWN ESCROWS, then maybe you might have a chance...

Top of my head: TIM & JANI FROM ICONOMI, MAX from LISK, SEBASTIAN JIU FROM BITCOINTALK.....

you're welcome....

agreed. people are quite uncertain about wings escrow because their ICO just ended last month
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Look what writes one of developers Developer Dmitry Ermolaev directly in the Russian Facebook: he suggests suit classical Pump&Dump but also attracts people to mislead English-speaking investors.

This Next Russian fraud.

https://www.facebook.com/dmitry.ermolaev.1/posts/977295952402074?pnref=story

It is the translation:

Everyone who wants to earn at pampe new coins - urgently create accounts on the forum https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=22.0 and write there 5-10 posts in the novice section and coming in every day to get the level above the rookie and discussing anything into the posts every day - then in the English-speaking line going Pumps and trolling our project from runeuro when he announced. When startanet ico powerfully all make 1/3 (from his amount which have decided to bring in the "game") at the ico, and after the end of the ico and exit tokens already on the stock exchange-Pampim course - vvalivayem ostavshmesya 2/3 tokens in the course of the stock market in One week smoothly - after takeoff 3-5 times closing position and looking like a chimney is flying next... profit a month more than 100 % - bottoms up!
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
Keeping one eye open on this....the other one is close for now  Grin
Where to copy signature campaign code?

The signatures will be ready tomorrow; meanwhile you can fill in the application form so that we can send you the code directly.
Thanks

hey i applied for signature but did not get any info. was it already released?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Me is Cute
RUNEURO neurointerface will have much better and convenient for daily wearing form factor than existing neurointerfaces with possibility to accept call using "power of thought", having special "bone speakers" allowing to hear the calling and in the same time to hear and speak with nearby persons, and the most important thing - neurochip for Proof-of-Human protocol allowing "brain mining" of neurocurrency.
That's the craziest thing I've ever heard  Roll Eyes

Why don't you make an escrow through Eth smart contract? It'll let us all believe you. What is the problem? There's not much a trust on this forum after such a quantity of SCAMS.

Yeah, it will be the coolest thing ever! ) OK I will ask Wings how to organize escrow in the most convenient way for investors. Thanks for advice!

having just 1 entity as an escrow is a NO-NO.....cause you might be promising him a shit load of hookers and blow to release the funds no matter what....

Maybe if you have 3-4 INDEPENDENT , WELL KNOWN ESCROWS, then maybe you might have a chance...

Top of my head: TIM & JANI FROM ICONOMI, MAX from LISK, SEBASTIAN JIU FROM BITCOINTALK.....

you're welcome....
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
That's the craziest thing I've ever heard  Roll Eyes

Activity: 434
Merit: 265
That's the craziest thing I've ever heard  Roll Eyes

So in effect, you guys need funding to develop your prototypes and have come up with the idea to package it into a "blockchain related spiel" to take
advantage of the fact that muppets are throwing thousands of BTC at anything related to crypto.....
Smart.......

Let's see if this project will surpass the probing environment here.
From RUN to RUNE.
What will happen if this pre-ICO is not successful?
Create another thread and re-brand again?  Roll Eyes
Do you have contingency plans if ever you didn't make it this time around?

We are inventors and our main interest is to bring to our life interesting things ) As simple as that )

Since you said that you are inventors, I think you can still carry out your inventions even without the crypto community. Real inventors & scientists can easily get funding grants from research and private institutions if you will just tap them, if your project is really genuine, and you believe that it will really make a significant impact to humanity. So justifying your "great invention" to them will be a facile task because you are the experts on that field.

It's sounds like why you are using new investment tools? Use existing ) No problem my friend, we are using governmental grants, our scientific group members professors Kibalnikov and Kaplan do their research works mainly on grants. My task is organization of better financing of scientific research and production of innovative products.

Being newbie here I see a lot of scam on the forum. I think the problem is lack of trust and credibility. Who analizes here why scam arise? Who provides the solution? Only blaiming each other. It's not constructive way. Hope we can change it. Neurocredit System when invested not too much funds, but regularly will help to grow trust and make from scammers trustworthy community members. As we divided our initial project to RUNEURO producing neurointerfaces and NeuroLife for software development later we will show all benefits of credibility grow by Neurocredit System implementation.

And yes, we are inventors so innovation can be in financing also! Token will be the share of blockchain corporation producing neurointerfaces not just for "pumpingdumping", but also to pay dividends. So we are combining real production with possibility to rise funds like on Kickstarter but by crypto and with confirmation of shareholders in blockchain. Our strategic partner is Wings. Here is some explanation video showing the benefits of new way of investment: https://youtu.be/mjWEwlAHBWU

your project has nothing to do with public Crypto, please do not make the news or ICO trash that make this forum a damaged because your project
you say that you are the creator, it turns out that you create a project that is already on sale in public? so you are the inventor of the instrument or cheater?

After pre-ICO we will make biweekly hangouts here on forum to show investors how we are developing prototype and preparing to ICO.

We will have trustworthy persons introduced by Wings as escrows which will release funds according to the works done. So we minimized risks that any cheating even can take place.

If additional arguments needed please advice. The forum was already damaged by scammers before we came here. I shared my idea how to improve the situation in general. If you are so cool scam buster you should have an idea how to do it. Or everything what you can do is just try to prohibit newbies with new project ideas and blame them without any evidence?

We are going to be the first neurotechnology project using crowdsale. Instead of trying to understand it you are telling strange things regarding project. It's like blaming Xiaomi that Samsung already produce smartphones ) If you are using words like "so you are the inventor of the instrument or cheater" will it be correct if I say "so you are using strange logic or not using it at all"? )

Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
So in effect, you guys need funding to develop your prototypes and have come up with the idea to package it into a "blockchain related spiel" to take
advantage of the fact that muppets are throwing thousands of BTC at anything related to crypto.....
Smart.......

From RUN to RUNE.
Create another thread and re-brand again?  Roll Eyes

We are inventors and our main interest is to bring to our life interesting things ) As simple as that )

Since you said that you are inventors, I think you can still carry out your inventions even without the crypto community. Real inventors & scientists can easily get funding grants from research and private institutions if you will just tap them, if your project is really genuine, and you believe that it will really make a significant impact to humanity. So justifying your "great invention" to them will be a facile task because you are the experts on that field.

It's sounds like why you are using new investment tools? Use existing ) No problem my friend, we are using governmental grants, our scientific group members professors Kibalnikov and Kaplan do their research works mainly on grants. My task is organization of better financing of scientific research and production of innovative products.

Being newbie here I see a lot of scam on the forum. I think the problem is lack of trust and credibility. Who analizes here why scam arise? Who provides the solution? Only blaiming each other. It's not constructive way. Hope we can change it. Neurocredit System when invested not too much funds, but regularly will help to grow trust and make from scammers trustworthy community members. As we divided our initial project to RUNEURO producing neurointerfaces and NeuroLife for software development later we will show all benefits of credibility grow by Neurocredit System implementation.

And yes, we are inventors so innovation can be in financing also! Token will be the share of blockchain corporation producing neurointerfaces not just for "pumpingdumping", but also to pay dividends. So we are combining real production with possibility to rise funds like on Kickstarter but by crypto and with confirmation of shareholders in blockchain. Our strategic partner is Wings. Here is some explanation video showing the benefits of new way of investment: https://youtu.be/mjWEwlAHBWU

your project has nothing to do with public Crypto, please do not make the news or ICO trash that make this forum a damaged because your project
you say that you are the creator, it turns out that you create a project that is already on sale in public? so you are the inventor of the instrument or cheater?
Smart.......

From RUN to RUNE.

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Smart.......

From RUN to RUNE.

so it's clear , your project is nothing to do with blockchain , your team just wanna get money from here then begin your hardware, maybe you got wrong way.

ICO is like Kickstarter, but with confirmation of stakeholders' rights in blockchain. In addition investments will be made in bitcoin and other altcoins. We are on Bitcoin Forum? If so it's clear that we are just exactly on the right way. By the way we soon announce very interesting addition to the prototype idea. Will be cool thing for techno geeks )

you were Newbie to this forum,your project has nothing to do with Blockchain, so do not expect you can cheat in this forum
SCAM

Now I understand word scam from your vocabulary. It means Newbie who not
got your reputation yet. Hope to get it during project grow and someday
become Legendary. Like you )

Also thank you for commenting. I see each your
comment moves our project to the forum's first page. And more investors can
evaluate project potential and get the profit by buying blockchain shares
of future Neurogoogle!

ON START!
I will pass your idea to Iconomi team that invests into ICOs. Though i would be nice if you can get in touch with them because they have some funds they want to invest into good projects (like Golem).

GREAT! Thank you!
I will pass your idea to Iconomi team that invests into ICOs. Though i would be nice if you can get in touch with them because they have some funds they want to invest into good projects (like Golem).
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Where to copy signature campaign code?

The signatures will be ready tomorrow; meanwhile you can fill in the application form so that we can send you the code directly.
Thanks
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
so it's clear , your project is nothing to do with blockchain , your team just wanna get money from here then begin your hardware, maybe you got wrong way.

ICO is like Kickstarter, but with confirmation of stakeholders' rights in blockchain. In addition investments will be made in bitcoin and other altcoins. We are on Bitcoin Forum? If so it's clear that we are just exactly on the right way. By the way we soon announce very interesting addition to the prototype idea. Will be cool thing for techno geeks )

you were Newbie to this forum,your project has nothing to do with Blockchain, so do not expect you can cheat in this forum
SCAM

no escrow..alarm bells ringing...

will keep a watch here to see what happens next

Escrow services organized by our partner Wings. One escrow who already confirmed escrow service for us is Ionatan Ben Shimon - CEO of Matchpool https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/matchpool-bounty-thread-only-1752471 Also we received preliminary confirmation from Dabs and just right now discussing with him details of funds release so during three months community will see how prtotype is developing. We will inform accordingly in updates before pre-ICO start. Thanks for watching! And stay with us )

Activity: 714
Merit: 503
no escrow..alarm bells ringing...

will keep a watch here to see what happens next
Pages:
Jump to: