Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RUNE] Runeuro pre-ICO: Neurohardware production Blockchain corporation - page 7. (Read 8307 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Watching attentively, waiting for results. It would be nice to stop clicking buttons and tap screens, but just think words see them on the screen.
"Shut up and take my money!" attitude...
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Activity: 180
Merit: 102
this project looks really professional Smiley good luck
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Proof-Of-Human, really? How does that work?

If I am to look at the comments, accusations and in here, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/archive-project-correction-after-feedback-1776756, I will RUN away from here. Just my opinion. Have fun though!

Yes, it's really fun when you want to make something interesting for you and your friends and somebody who don't understand it thinks that you are not making good thing ) But we do ) Initially we provided a lot of scientific information which was hard to understand as it combined neurohardware and neurosoftware, and decided to start from the prototype as simple as possible. Indeed we are just start-up, but have very good scientific background and experienced team. I'm sure when we will show to investors developed prototype and get investments we will create real blockchain corporation. During propotype development we will explain to the community details of our project step by step. Proof-of-Human protocol will be developed on next stage and will be based on analyzing brainwaves acivity using EEG and special algorythms for confirmation of neuropotenial evaluation by neurocurrency. Anyway the main reason why we are developing RUNEURO project will be explained in our official announcement for news agencies:

The utopian scenarios with its Artificial Intelligence technologies are more real than expected. Human civilization at an increasing speed enters the New Era, where Artificial Intelligence takes more and more impact on our lives. It brings us a higher level of living, a better performance; it provides us with new services and opportunities. However, creating a strong AI includes a wide range of different risks, described by leading scientists like Stephen Hawking and shown in many fantastic films and literature essays.

Scientific development is exponential: the gap between new inventions is shrinking and the utopian technologies are far from being utopian right now. Creating a strong controlled AI is not too early to think about. It may be too late. What we need to do at this very moment is to analyse the risks, draw conclusions and take the necessary actions.

The basic reason for why every single human-being is in the risk zone, regardless of their current wealth level is the absence of “humanized” backing of currencies. Money is used to measure the value of various things, however the most precious thing for human civilization - obviously the human itself is not merged with money in terms of economy. The value of human - human intelligence - is our greatest treasure, still obvious for humans only. We can never be sure it will be obvious for AI. Therefore, AI that will once turn powerful enough to exist on its own may win over businesses, fire people without feeling sorry – simply to save more money, which in terms of logics is a correct decision for economically supereffective AI.

One of the few things that will possibly draw a thick line between robots and humans will be the confirmation of neuropotential of live human being backed by emotions. This very fine balance that humans try to reach - the balance between the rational, logical and irrational, emotional - may turn the greatest value of our species. Can we utilize this difference and even use it to control AI?

Definitely. The answer will be RUNEURO neurointerface with Proof-of-Human (PoH) protocol, which will allow using human brain as the natural source for "ideas mining" with neuropotential value confirmation by decentralized emission of neurocurrency - next generation currency for AI.

ICO of RUNEURO - first neurotechnologies blockchain corporation will be launched on WINGS platform this summer. Meantime for prototype production and starting setting up standard for strong AI RUNEURO wil launch pre-ICO on 27.02.2017
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Selling fitbits, promising breakthroughs in neuroscience? ALL IN!

This is not a fitbit and not a bracelet. This is a neurointerface prototype outfitted with a number of sensors which conduct your brains EEG and analyze the neuronal activity.
Activity: 714
Selling fitbits, promising breakthroughs in neuroscience? ALL IN!
Why you have created a new subject?

You have received already enough criticism and suspicions of this branch of a forum:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/archive-project-correction-after-feedback-1776756

We have analysed the feedback received from the community and realized that the public is not yet ready to "digest" so much scientific material. Therefore we've decided to divide our work in two lines: software and hardware. We've rewritten the White Paper and transformed the dev programme to make it logical and gradual. So now we launch pre-ICO, then show the working model of BCI to the community and later on handle some more sophisticated tasks like neuronal identification and "Proof-of-Human" protocol.

The reason for launching a new branch was to show the changes and our respect to the community's feedback.
Thanks.
hey stacy, what you really are a web-designed or marketing cosmetics  Grin Grin

Stacy fox
Unemployed and former seller of cosmetics.
https://steemit.com/introduceyourself/@steemingnow/starting-a-business-when-you-are-a-21-year-old-girl-difficulties-and-challenges

Haha, are you kidding? I've already replied to this, still I can do this once again.
I launched a start-up, a cosmetics online-shop, when I was 21, that was the last course of my studies in university. There's nothing to be ashamed of, man, if you know many students who launch their own start-ups and run them on their own - then you have a very nice environment, guy!

If you were more attentive then I think you'd find more data on me on the named steemit for example. I am a photographer, an artist, a professional interpreter (guess you've simply missed it, yeah, my dear friend?). There on Steemit you can fins a dozen of my artworks and designs. So you can see what I've done and what I'm currently doing.

Sorry, I don't think it's fair to blame people from a couple of lines someone has posted.
And no, I am not an unemployed. I run RUNEURO.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Any social media campaign dev?? i any i want joined twitter or facebook campaign
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream

You have received already enough criticism and suspicions of this branch of a forum:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/archive-project-correction-after-feedback-1776756

We have analysed the feedback received from the community and realized that the public is not yet ready to "digest" so much scientific material. Therefore we've decided to divide our work in two lines: software and hardware. We've rewritten the White Paper and transformed the dev programme to make it logical and gradual. So now we launch pre-ICO, then show the working model of BCI to the community and later on handle some more sophisticated tasks like neuronal identification and "Proof-of-Human" protocol.

The reason for launching a new branch was to show the changes and our respect to the community's feedback.
Thanks.
hey stacy, what you really are a web-designed or marketing cosmetics  Grin Grin

Stacy fox
Unemployed and former seller of cosmetics.
https://steemit.com/introduceyourself/@steemingnow/starting-a-business-when-you-are-a-21-year-old-girl-difficulties-and-challenges
Be attentive, developers most likely gather SCAM.

They have completely changed the initial idea, and have thought up a new legend with a bracelet!

This is an overview rather than a change; if you investigate the WP and the announce you'll realize that practically speaking the only change is that we've reorganized the dev plan and launched two different development lines not to mix everything up.
Furthermore, we've added a new goal for after-ICO development (the prototype shown is a BCI (neurointerface), not a bracelet). That was done to show our technologies to the community, to provide them with an opportunity to try it on.
This decision was mostly the result of the feedback recieved from the public.
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
Proof-Of-Human, really? How does that work?

If I am to look at the comments, accusations and in here, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/archive-project-correction-after-feedback-1776756, I will RUN away from here. Just my opinion. Have fun though!
Activity: 4
Hi, guys! My name’s Alex, I’m RUNEURO Creative manager responsible for signature campaign, infographics and visual effects. Will be glad to help you if there’s something unclear.

Where do we find more details on the campaign and where are the signatures themselves  Huh

The signatures will be ready in just a couple of days, in the meanwhile you can fill in the application form provided so that we can get in touch with you as soon as we're ready with the signatures. Welcome!

Thanks.
Be attentive, developers most likely gather SCAM.

They have completely changed the initial idea, and have thought up a new legend with a bracelet!
Her projects have no concept of what that will be developed in a professional manner
I've read the whitepaper, please at clarifying the concept that makes investors interested, Your account is new in this forum
ICO = Escrow   NO escrow SCAM  Huh Huh

Sorry, who are you speaking about?
If that's "her" than it must be me =)
The concept is to develop and manufacture neurointerfaces, the nest big thing after smartphones, and we have the team that can do that.
As mentioned in the announce, we have two Escrows: Wings representative and Dabs, bitcointalk community member.
The interest for the developers is to have a share in the company that's going to make a technological breakthrough.
Activity: 1083
Merit: 503
Activity: 518
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
watching and keep calm, scam possible of course  Cheesy
good luck with that dev, waiting for your next move..  Cheesy

Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
Her projects have no concept of what that will be developed in a professional manner
I've read the whitepaper, please at clarifying the concept that makes investors interested, Your account is new in this forum
ICO = Escrow   NO escrow SCAM  Huh Huh
Pages:
Jump to: