Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RUNE] Runeuro pre-ICO: Neurohardware production Blockchain corporation - page 6. (Read 8307 times)

Activity: 659
Merit: 502
Where to copy signature campaign code?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

Yes, we are launching pre-ICO exactly to develop prototype and to show it as the demo before ICO which we are planning three months later. Blockchain is used for tokens emission purpose and to prove shareholders' rights in RUNEURO neurointerface (not bracelet) production corporation. After ICO we will develop and produce neurointerface with module (chip) for neurocurrency emission (it's like equipment for mining but in our case neurocurrency is directly related to human neuropotential - "ideas mining" and evaluation) which will be used as the payment gate API standard for AI producing robotic equipment etc.

So in effect, you guys need funding to develop your prototypes and have come up with the idea to package it into a "blockchain related spiel" to take

advantage of the fact that muppets are throwing thousands of BTC at anything related to crypto.....

Smart.......

Activity: 262
Merit: 250
so it's clear , your project is nothing to do with blockchain , your team just wanna get money from here then begin your hardware, maybe you got wrong way.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Checked out the first thread, their English looked like it was being translated using Google Translator, this thread their English is much much better...wtf?

Looking at their last thread and now, there's no fucken way you can fix your English that fast unless you found a real good translator lol.

This is one is indeed funny, so the ICO runs after you've built the prototype. So you guys have hundreds of thousands for development and R&D to create a prototype then ask for people's Bitcoins...

I think they've just watch that new movie that recently came out "Gold" and trying to follow in their footsteps lol.

This one is funny, Neuro Hardware production Blockchain corporation...you guys just through a bunch words together with Blockchain  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Self-moderated thread...are posts will get deleted...

Oh here's the Neuro Credit system whatever the fuck that means lol...thought it was a real book or something but it's a 2 minute YT vid LOLOLOLOL....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnRWyT1ZtIE

Nice to see you laughing good ) It makes your life longer ) You are good guy I have such students )

Idea of Neurocredit System is quite simple and can be explained in 2 minutes. As I did on the video. So you don't even need to read thick books about it. Simple beauty ) Is it understandable?

The investments is needed to make prototype after pre-ICO and mass production after ICO and get the share from production profit. RUNE Token will be the share of RUNEURO blockchain corporation producing neurointerfaces.

So we are combining real production with possibility to rise funds like on Kickstarter but by crypto and with confirmation of shareholders in blockchain. We can do it here in Russia. We have special tax free zone near Moscow and developed the economic model to do it legally. After neurointerfaces production start and getting profit we will provide payments under service contract to tokens' owners (special script will be developed accordingly).

Later we can use neurocurrency generated by RUNEURO neurointerface for payment orders to AI making other products. For example to build robotic line for construction 3D printers production. Just look on the prototype of construction 3D printer which is created by my friend inventor Nikita in our city: http://www.ntv.ru/video/1390803/ And who knows? Maybe someday we will print houses by robots in your country also.

i really don't understand what's relation between your project and 3D printers ? just only payment methods ? about your project just a smart bracelet ,its easy to design . why your team always relate those hot concept with your project? just only for ico? maybe you should develop the demo that can be work ,then goes ico.

and,,,, how can you connect with blockchain just only api?

Yes, we are launching pre-ICO exactly to develop prototype and to show it as the demo before ICO which we are planning three months later. Blockchain is used for tokens emission purpose and to prove shareholders' rights in RUNEURO neurointerface (not bracelet) production corporation. After ICO we will develop and produce neurointerface with module (chip) for neurocurrency emission (it's like equipment for mining but in our case neurocurrency is directly related to human neuropotential - "ideas mining" and evaluation) which will be used as the payment gate API standard for AI producing robotic equipment etc.
Activity: 643
Merit: 501
Crypto Mentat
hi, wanna ask, do you need russian translation for this topic? if yes, i could do it, pm me or answer here, thank you

nice joke  Grin

offer Russian translation to Russian devs  Cheesy
Activity: 980
Merit: 505
hi, wanna ask, do you need russian translation for this topic? if yes, i could do it, pm me or answer here, thank you
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1008
it is new fresh idea!
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
Checked out the first thread, their English looked like it was being translated using Google Translator, this thread their English is much much better...wtf?

Looking at their last thread and now, there's no fucken way you can fix your English that fast unless you found a real good translator lol.

This is one is indeed funny, so the ICO runs after you've built the prototype. So you guys have hundreds of thousands for development and R&D to create a prototype then ask for people's Bitcoins...

I think they've just watch that new movie that recently came out "Gold" and trying to follow in their footsteps lol.

This one is funny, Neuro Hardware production Blockchain corporation...you guys just through a bunch words together with Blockchain  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Oh here's the Neuro Credit system whatever the fuck that means lol...thought it was a real book or something but it's a 2 minute YT vid LOLOLOLOL....

Nice to see you laughing good ) It makes your life longer ) You are good guy I have such students )

Idea of Neurocredit System is quite simple and can be explained in 2 minutes. As I did on the video. So you don't even need to read thick books about it. Simple beauty ) Is it understandable?

The investments is needed to make prototype after pre-ICO and mass production after ICO and get the share from production profit. RUNE Token will be the share of RUNEURO blockchain corporation producing neurointerfaces.

So we are combining real production with possibility to rise funds like on Kickstarter but by crypto and with confirmation of shareholders in blockchain. We can do it here in Russia. We have special tax free zone near Moscow and developed the economic model to do it legally. After neurointerfaces production start and getting profit we will provide payments under service contract to tokens' owners (special script will be developed accordingly).

Later we can use neurocurrency generated by RUNEURO neurointerface for payment orders to AI making other products. For example to build robotic line for construction 3D printers production. Just look on the prototype of construction 3D printer which is created by my friend inventor Nikita in our city: http://www.ntv.ru/video/1390803/ And who knows? Maybe someday we will print houses by robots in your country also.

i really don't understand what's relation between your project and 3D printers ? just only payment methods ? about your project just a smart bracelet ,its easy to design . why your team always relate those hot concept with your project? just only for ico? maybe you should develop the demo that can be work ,then goes ico.

and,,,, how can you connect with blockchain just only api?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
this project looks really professional Smiley good luck
but the possibility to be a scam is always possible   

Absolutely everything is possible. However scam is something then somebody takes money and go away to spend it on the thing he needs. But in our case we don't need to go away becase the thing we need is clearly stated - RUNEURO neurointerface which we want to develop, produce and finally have. And share the profit with everybody who also like it and invest in the prototype development and mass production. We take care of our reputation becase after neurointerface we will make another things which right now we can't get for money because they don't exist yet ) We are inventors and our main interest is to bring to our life interesting things ) As simple as that )

I want to be part of this project. I'll send you personal message Smiley

Absolutely everything is possible. However scam is something then somebody takes money and go away to spend it on the thing he needs. But in our case we don't need to go away becase the thing we need is clearly stated - RUNEURO neurointerface which we want to develop, produce and finally have. And share the profit with everybody who also like it and invest in the prototype development and mass production. We take care of our reputation becase after neurointerface we will make another things which right now we can't get for money because they don't exist yet ) We are inventors and our main interest is to bring to our life interesting things ) As simple as that )
Activity: 222
Merit: 100

some lie This project has already seen and they are new in the world Cryptocurrency
1. create a campaign without any code signature campaign Grin  Shocked Huh
2. The existing hardware technology projects and sold, you say that you are in the first line of this science
   The following links are provided by @LiskQH  
    http://store.neurosky.com/#research-developers
3. they call uses technology Proof-Of-Human (PoH)  Roll Eyes but could not explain how the concept PoH  Huh

possible that the intent Proof-Of-Human like this  Grin Grin

DONE! You passed PoH test ) Creativity is on the good level ) I can explain PoH protocol in details, but do you really need it? Maybe your interest is just dull troll? ) If not please tell me do you agree that human brain is the most valuble thing?
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
some lie This project has already seen and they are new in the world Cryptocurrency
1. create a campaign without any code signature campaign Grin  Shocked Huh
2. The existing hardware technology projects and sold, you say that you are in the first line of this science
   The following links are provided by @LiskQH  
    http://store.neurosky.com/#research-developers
3. they call uses technology Proof-Of-Human (PoH)  Roll Eyes but could not explain how the concept PoH  Huh

possible that the intent Proof-Of-Human like this  Grin Grin

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

Activity: 54
if i want write content about runero coin in my blog/website
how you can check about visitor, what is youre use tool to check standard visitor in website, use alexa rank or what

We usually use similarweb.com to estimate the number of the visitors per month, but if you have a blog it may be a bit more complicated. Contact me anyway, we'll discuss how it's better to put it =) Or you can fill in the application form (top post, right under graphics)
@Cheshire_Fox - Telegram
https://www.facebook.com/anastasia.yakovleva.146 - Facebook
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
Good luck and keep careful Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
if i want write content about runero coin in my blog/website
how you can check about visitor, what is youre use tool to check standard visitor in website, use alexa rank or what
Activity: 54
Watching attentively, waiting for results. It would be nice to stop clicking buttons and tap screens, but just think words see them on the screen.
"Shut up and take my money!" attitude...

Appreciate your interest! You know, there're already some neurointerfaces on the market, but none of them can let you increase and decrease volume, accept and reset calls, switch between tracks... So, I think that we're in for something really revolutionary - and you're welcome to join our progress=)
Pages:
Jump to: