Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RVC] / RevoCoin / POS - POW / 10,000kh miner limit / LAUNCH 22-07 - page 21. (Read 133063 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
here for a while
If they do the same for Bitcoin result will be 0.01/10 ... Wink
Activity: 995
Merit: 500
I've started a forum to review coins with "facts"

http://cryptotrust.io/topic/10/2-75-10-revocoin

The score for revocoin is 2.75/10

Main Problems :

• No website (a presentation limited to Bitcointalk is a little frightening)
  • Little developer activity (mainly Talks, but few commits, and no real plan announced for future)
  • Big premine. For now, it's not justified

The beginning looked promising with the distribution, but it should be better if the dev could stop waiting for Bittrex and announce some developments or anything  Lips sealed

nb: don't hesitate to add to this review, and discuss the method of reviewing the coins  Smiley
nb2: it's not FUD, i'm just searching answers, i've lost a little much with scams lately

I'm starting a forum to review websites that review coins.

Score for http://cryptotrust.io is 0.5/10

Main problems:

1)A large part of the ranking is based on the existence of a website, and even goes to great lengths to say it's frightening.  100% of the alt coin audience is on Bitcointalk, so this shouldn't have such a huge importance on a coin's rating.  My 10 year old can make a website, so it's not a huge deal. - 4 points

2)  The premine was for an IPO, not much different than NXT and many others.  That in itself doesn't make it a scam especially when the coin is only a few days old. - 2 points.

3) The developer has been in the thread every day so far.  How much development can there be in a coin that's only a week old?  -3 points.

4) Minus .5 points for not giving the coin longer than a week before labeling it and there are no other reviews on the site.

Therefore my final score is 0.5/10  Don't trust cryptotrust.io as it's owner probably has his own agenda to create FUD and the ratings are based on irrelevant criteria.

Great  Grin
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

nb2: it's not FUD, i'm just searching answers, i've lost a little much with scams lately

If it is not FUD, why don't you first PM the dev to give him a fair chance to explain/discuss?   Roll Eyes

hey that's journalism, crypto is no good for real research . Grin

Main Problems :

• Little developer activity (mainly Talks, but few commits, and no real plan announced for future)

The beginning looked promising with the distribution, but it should be better if the dev could stop waiting for Bittrex and announce some developments or anything  Lips sealed

nb: don't hesitate to add to this review, and discuss the method of reviewing the coins  Smiley

Main problems:

1)A large part of the ranking is based on the existence of a website, and even goes to great lengths to say it's frightening.  100% of the alt coin audience is on Bitcointalk, so this shouldn't have such a huge importance on a coin's rating.  My 10 year old can make a website, so it's not a huge deal. - 4 points

2)  The premine was for an IPO, not much different than NXT and many others.  That in itself doesn't make it a scam especially when the coin is only a few days old. - 2 points.

3) The developer has been in the thread every day so far.  How much development can there be in a coin that's only a week old?  -3 points.

4) Minus .5 points for not giving the coin longer than a week before labeling it and there are no other reviews on the site.

Therefore my final score is 0.5/10  Don't trust cryptotrust.io as it's owner probably has his own agenda to create FUD and the ratings are based on irrelevant criteria.

anyone can blog and make up scores. please pay attention to my blog  who had 10 visitors maybe
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Main Problems :

Main problems:

Grin
Activity: 644

Main Problems :

Main problems:

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

If it is not FUD, why don't you first PM the dev to give him a fair chance to explain/discuss?   Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006

Main Problems :

hey i slept on a new coin and it still here (great sign) good to luck all  Grin
Activity: 742
There's a very good chance that RVC will get listed on Bittrex today or tomorrow.

Bittrex don't listed us, but we are still under consideration.

https://twitter.com/ramikawach
C2
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
sell 1,006,054.74 ROV

buy 4,081,979.49 ROV

looking good
Activity: 378
Buy those big buy order supported coins, get your btc burned and cry later like yesterday in  USB coin forum all the whales crying ..

Even if it's not a scam 90% of coins is controlled by 5 to 10% big miners and developers.They pump and then dump.. Coin is dead... Small miners/investors cry later.

Here the community has already seen big fuds and didn't panic because of deep distribution of coins across small miners. If some of them panic it doesn't detriment the health of the coin.

Despite of regular scams in the altcoin ecosystem,  the community here is holding coins and it shows how strong it is..

So , your fud is wasted here.
No buy support at all, with that presale and too many holders, expect a huge dump when hit Bittrex.

many holders... lol.... this coin is how old... 1 week? you have a lot too learn mate...  lmao

2.5 mill coins on presale, that is a big bag imo

What's the difference?  All the coins are distributed now. PoW is over.
Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
No buy support at all, with that presale and too many holders, expect a huge dump when hit Bittrex.

many holders... lol.... this coin is how old... 1 week? you have a lot too learn mate...  lmao

3.5 million coins on the buy order side...  Wink

EDIT: I only see a total of 999.909 rvc on the sell side....

and now 4million on the buy side...
Activity: 602

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
and ?
what is important is how much it will grow after the initial pump and dump
Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief

Activity: 378

Go buy like  USB coin with big whale support then..

Why u here?
Pages:
Jump to: