Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RVC] / RevoCoin / POS - POW / 10,000kh miner limit / LAUNCH 22-07 - page 22. (Read 133063 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
No buy support at all, with that presale and too many holders, expect a huge dump when hit Bittrex.

Get lost.
Activity: 602
No buy support at all, with that presale and too many holders, expect a huge dump when hit Bittrex.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
2 btc in the buy side and 13 btc in the sell side, mmmm i see a huge dump when hit bittrex. i like the dev and concept, but too many holders/speculators/miners waiting for dump his bags, i´m stay out for now.

Yes, good thinking.  Why buy now when the market cap is around 21K when you can buy in later at a market cap of 200K. Genius!  

Let´s play to spot the angry holder waiting for dump his bags.

JakeThePanda wins.

Dude, we are just proving how much of an idiot you are.
Activity: 378
105 BTC in the sell side, buy now and get burned.

Ok. Then buy some coin like USB Coin with big buy support ..
Activity: 360

414822871 btc sell dude bail out!!!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
here for a while
2 btc in the buy side and 13 btc in the sell side, mmmm i see a huge dump when hit bittrex. i like the dev and concept, but too many holders/speculators/miners waiting for dump his bags, i´m stay out for now.
Where did you see that numbers? Or is just... imagination? Smiley

C-Cex.
There are offers тo sold 1 Revo per 100,000 Satoshi ... Smiley
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

haha dude go home, like now 500 btc sell? hahha only make 500 coin at1 btc  Kiss

I just made it look like 104k Btc on the sell side. LOLZ

and it is even getting worser  Grin

Yes, good thinking.  Why buy now when the market cap is around 21K when you can buy in later at a market cap of 200K. Genius!  

Let´s play to spot the angry holder waiting for dump his bags.

JakeThePanda wins.

C-Cex.

haha dude go home, like now 500 btc sell? hahha only make 500 coin at1 btc  Kiss

I just made it look like 104k Btc on the sell side. LOLZ
here for a while
Activity: 360

haha dude go home, like now 500 btc sell? hahha only make 500 coin at1 btc  Kiss

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Why are you pre-selling RVC for BTC and then buying back RVC to spend on projects? Why would you need RVC in the first place then? I'm not judging, just asking. Seems odd.
here for a while
Activity: 848
wonder why my wallet not staking anymore..
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Mac wallet

https://mega.co.nz/#!98JCjIiA!QV0qmHH05F4ZbKmbvb1C4vHEaY22idj-6_R43ZTxOrY

Good work! Bittrex today!
+1 let go bittrex
Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
Would you mind sharing your "regular"  bitcointalk username with us dev?
Pages:
Jump to: