Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RVC] / RevoCoin / POS - POW / 10,000kh miner limit / LAUNCH 22-07 - page 88. (Read 133063 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I guess we will see Dev going offline in a minute ;-)
Activity: 1036
Merit: 531
Launch time... Wheres source and wallet?

Read the Op

ok thenb where are the online pools?

On  the op too, but pools seems to be not launching yet
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
Once we have a block explorer we can see it all.
If there will be more than 3 addresses on the richlist, we'll be done here.
Activity: 995
Merit: 500
it's time, i'm really curious about the total hash, with this limitation it shouldn't rise even to 1 giga

Yeah that will be linke in good old times  Grin
Activity: 1036
Merit: 531
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
it's time, i'm really curious about the total hash, with this limitation it shouldn't rise even to 1 giga

you are joking? there is no source otherwise they will remove the limit
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
I just want to say that pool.mn was trying to contact the dev for more than a week when there was a single pool in the OP (supernova.cc), however the dev never responded back and decided to add two other pools without actually explaining anything. I personally offered to publish the pool code so that other pools could use it but no reply.
I am suspecting that the coin is affiliated with suprnova.cc as the other two pools are affiliated with him. This doesn't necessarily mean that a coin is bad. Just my 2c.

it's important to keep the source code private and only release it to the pools dev can trust.
otherwise we may face unauthorized pools and solo mining all over this coin without hash limitation.
Activity: 848
I just want to say that pool.mn was trying to contact the dev for more than a week when there was a single pool in the OP (supernova.cc), however the dev never responded back and decided to add two other pools without actually explaining anything. I personally offered to publish the pool code so that other pools could use it but no reply.
I am suspecting that the coin is affiliated with suprnova.cc as the other two pools are affiliated with him. This doesn't necessarily mean that a coin is bad. Just my 2c.
We ill count blocks for sure.
poz
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Activity: 620
Merit: 289
Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA
Launch within 15 minutes (20:30 GMT).

Shocked, Start revving your engines, race is about to start and finally everybody has pretty much the same car
Activity: 140
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Launch within 15 minutes (20:30 GMT).

Lips sealed "The last posting from your IP was less than 360 seconds ago. Please try again later."
Activity: 574
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
I dont see where it says 20:30 GMT ?
Activity: 848
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
Title: LAUNCH 22-08

On the picture it says 17 or 18 july

a bit lower:
Launch is now planned for 22 july - 20:30 GMT.

and a post from today:
Launch 20:00 gmt tomorrow.

Edit: timezones... nevermind the last one.
Activity: 140
OP states 22:30 GMT so 20 minutes hopefully
Yeah dev also updated ann with pools and launch date today..
Pages:
Jump to: