Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RVC] / RevoCoin / POS - POW / 10,000kh miner limit / LAUNCH 22-07 - page 91. (Read 133063 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
when the third pool will be ready, this is dragged way too much
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Nice to that it is launching today!
Is it now possible to get my rig with 11 mhs to it? Will the 1 mhs get recejted or all? Or will i get banned?
Thx a lot.

oic miner. Can you please answer that question?

Oh sorry I did not see that one.

Only 10 MH/s will get counted, the 1 Mh/s will get thrown away but if you hash for > 3 Minutes above 10 Mh/s it will get you banned for 1 minute. I will fine-tune this while hashing starts, and banning won't happen too fast, so don't worry, I was thinking of "big hashers" when banning, guys that do 100 MH/s instead of 10, so with 11 Mh/s probably not much will happen. (But you'll always be credited only 10 MH/s/)

Why do u need to ban account above 10 mh ? They are not accepted anyway. Is there a need to ban ?

I've posted that before, the hash IS accepted but the calculation is thrown away.

So if everyone puts more hash to the network, diff will rise, payouts will be wrong for all.

oh , now i remember u said that before Cool

Maybe u banning limit should be based on 6 x card on rig. U don't want to set something which ban miner frequently. Maybe 12 -15.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Ocminer, do you have any news from the dev, will this coin stat soon, or is already dead ?
The most impressive coin after Minerals ? There in the East are very pessimistic! Wink

I would not call it "impressive".. It is the second coin with speed limit.
legendary
Is it now possible to get my rig with 11 mhs to it? Will the 1 mhs get recejted or all? Or will i get banned?
Thx a lot.

Only 10 MH/s will get counted, the 1 Mh/s will get thrown away but if you hash for > 3 Minutes above 10 Mh/s it will get you banned for 1 minute. I will fine-tune this while hashing starts, and banning won't happen too fast, so don't worry, I was thinking of "big hashers" when banning, guys that do 100 MH/s instead of 10, so with 11 Mh/s probably not much will happen. (But you'll always be credited only 10 MH/s/)

Why do u need to ban account above 10 mh ? They are not accepted anyway. Is there a need to ban ?

I've posted that before, the hash IS accepted but the calculation is thrown away.

So if everyone puts more hash to the network, diff will rise, payouts will be wrong for all.
Thx a lot.

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
here for a while
Ocminer, do you have any news from the dev, will this coin stat soon, or is already dead ?
The most impressive coin after Minerals ? There in the East are very pessimistic! Wink
Activity: 995
Merit: 500
Thx a lot.

Thx a lot.. Good to know Wink Great work!
legendary

What i've heard is they will start very soon.
legendary
Thx a lot.

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Thx a lot.

legendary

That's what i thought too. It's logical.

But i am not sure whether other 2 pool are capable of doing that

I sense the other 2 pool will give problem when launch.

Oh they are actually using my scripts, so its the same everywhere and should be no big deal.

As long as we don't have 1000000 GH/s on the network, 3 (good) Pools should be sufficient.
legendary
Please re-set your workers on https://revo.suprnova.cc  !

Thx !
@ Super Nova Pool

Why doesn't my unified login work?

This will be the 3rd user and password account now for 3 different coins using your "unified" pools.

As this pool is totally Different in case of payment processing and because of the speedlimit, the database structure is Different. I will remove the ad soon, i simply forgot it, Sorry.

Am i able to create 3 different account and assign 1 worker per account each with 10 mh ? In total i will have 30 mh on your pool. Possible ?

Hi !

No, according to the Dev every person should be limited to 1 account and 1 worker.

There will be a cron script running filtering out and reporting double IP's
maxminers wrote

Algo: X15 Speed Limit: 10 MH/s per worker ! One worker per User !

swisspool wrote

Revocoin Algo: X15 PoW / PoS 10 MH/s per User Speedlimit !

Thats indeed a bit weird, I'll write them, we should wait for the dev but if I understand everything correctly, it is 10 MH/s per physical Person...

That's what i thought too. It's logical.

But i am not sure whether other 2 pool are capable of doing that

I sense the other 2 pool will give problem when launch.
legendary
@ Super Nova Pool

This will be the 3rd user and password account now for 3 different coins using your "unified" pools.

As this pool is totally Different in case of payment processing and because of the speedlimit, the database structure is Different. I will remove the ad soon, i simply forgot it, Sorry.

Am i able to create 3 different account and assign 1 worker per account each with 10 mh ? In total i will have 30 mh on your pool. Possible ?

Hi !

No, according to the Dev every person should be limited to 1 account and 1 worker.

maxminers wrote

swisspool wrote

Thats indeed a bit weird, I'll write them, we should wait for the dev but if I understand everything correctly, it is 10 MH/s per physical Person...
Thx a lot.

@ Super Nova Pool

Hi !

maxminers wrote

swisspool wrote

legendary
@ Super Nova Pool

Hi !

@ Super Nova Pool

legendary
Activity: 1400
@ Super Nova Pool

Ok thanks.

I'll create the account and have my cards ready.
Pages:
Jump to: