Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RVC] / RevoCoin / POS - POW / 10,000kh miner limit / LAUNCH 22-07 - page 90. (Read 133063 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
that is the third pool? we can set a real date now
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
this pool is running in test mode ? https://revo.swisspool.org/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks

already minning

yup they had some trouble implementing my scripts, it works now as you see from the stats
Activity: 854
Merit: 539
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
RefrigeratorCoin is better then this, backed by real ice cubes.

Where is this DEV, will we see this coin today?.

He will be here soon for sure.. RefrigeratorCoin will launch soon after this one has launched, don't worry, my Refrigerator is already producing ice cubes on storage ;-)

IP restrictions do? Register a few miners can you?

not 100 % sure now.. we'll have to wait what the Dev says

Seriously OCMiner, u ever think of making your own coin ? I think if u take over this coin is better.

I'm too busy with my real work/job .. I (currently) don't have enough time for a "real" coin.. I've cloned Firecoin while developing the speed limit for Revo and called the clone "RefrigeratorCoin", it will launch tomorrow, a pure fun coin, you can mine it if you like, but don't expect any features like Tor or so :-)

Developing a coin, a new wallet, adding new features etc. is not that simple as cloning a coin, everybody can clone a coin and release it under a new name, but developing something really new is the speciality in crypto .. Maybe sometime .. If I got some holiday or so.. We will see :-)

You will see, this one will turn out quite good, don't worry.
Flying fridge! ! Grin Grin Grin
legendary

He will be here soon for sure.. RefrigeratorCoin will launch soon after this one has launched, don't worry, my Refrigerator is already producing ice cubes on storage ;-)

Seriously OCMiner, u ever think of making your own coin ? I think if u take over this coin is better.

I'm too busy with my real work/job .. I (currently) don't have enough time for a "real" coin.. I've cloned Firecoin while developing the speed limit for Revo and called the clone "RefrigeratorCoin", it will launch tomorrow, a pure fun coin, you can mine it if you like, but don't expect any features like Tor or so :-)

Developing a coin, a new wallet, adding new features etc. is not that simple as cloning a coin, everybody can clone a coin and release it under a new name, but developing something really new is the speciality in crypto .. Maybe sometime .. If I got some holiday or so.. We will see :-)

You will see, this one will turn out quite good, don't worry.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

It seems that u are doing more work for this coin than the developer.
legendary

legendary
What exactly does it mean to be banned?

Coins simply discounted for 1 minute, or are they actually rejected?

one minute only rejects, you'll get banned on stratum level

A machine registered a swimming pool! ! ! !
legendary

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

legendary
me and my 2 friends using same room for rigs and so same internet  connection.
What you say is that only one of us is possible to mine (?)

If you share the same IP - yes ..

But guys.. Please understand, i'm just the Pool OP, the Dev is making the rules, we should ask him if he can loosen that so multiple IP's can have several accounts
Activity: 224
here for a while
1 person, 1 pool, 1 worker, 10MH/s . That's all!
Activity: 848
Merit: 500
If you 3 guys connected to 3 pools... There is no problem! Wink
well.. i didn't understand it like that.
here for a while
If you 3 guys connected to 3 pools... There is no problem! Wink
Activity: 848
Merit: 500
me and my 2 friends using same room for rigs and so same internet  connection.
What you say is that only one of us is possible to mine (?)
legendary
As my inbox is exploding, once again why banning:

Q: If I put 100 MH/s in your pool - and the rest of 90 MH/s are rejected - why do you ban my worker ?

A:
The "rest" is not technically rejected - this is not possible without rejecting shares - which then would lead into other problems again (rejected shares could be a block!!) it is just rejected stastistically - only 10 MH/s are counted, regardless of what hash you point over 10 MH/s..

But if everyone pushes 5 MH/s more into the network, you'll end up in, lets say 100 MH/s network and 50 Mh/s "blind network" Smiley

Diff would be 0.5x as high as it should be - blocks would be found 0.5x high as supposed and we would have lots of other problems - thats why miners get banned for 60 seconds if they push too much.

Just tweak your rigs to produce about 10 Mh/s (and not 12, not 13, not 11.5) and everything will be ok.
here for a while
Ocminer, do you have any news from the dev, will this coin stat soon, or is already dead ?
The most impressive coin after Minerals ? There in the East are very pessimistic! Wink

I would not call it "impressive".. It is the second coin with speed limit.
I call "impressive"  the chance for more people to have access to the coin and not like the usual 10% hold 90% of the volume even before get to the exchange ! Smiley
legendary
Nice to that it is launching today!
Is it now possible to get my rig with 11 mhs to it? Will the 1 mhs get recejted or all? Or will i get banned?
Thx a lot.

oic miner. Can you please answer that question?

Oh sorry I did not see that one.

Only 10 MH/s will get counted, the 1 Mh/s will get thrown away but if you hash for > 3 Minutes above 10 Mh/s it will get you banned for 1 minute. I will fine-tune this while hashing starts, and banning won't happen too fast, so don't worry, I was thinking of "big hashers" when banning, guys that do 100 MH/s instead of 10, so with 11 Mh/s probably not much will happen. (But you'll always be credited only 10 MH/s/)

Why do u need to ban account above 10 mh ? They are not accepted anyway. Is there a need to ban ?

I've posted that before, the hash IS accepted but the calculation is thrown away.

So if everyone puts more hash to the network, diff will rise, payouts will be wrong for all.

oh , now i remember u said that before Cool

Maybe u banning limit should be based on 6 x card on rig. U don't want to set something which ban miner frequently 

I will monitor banning, don't worry.

And banning won't be too hard.. only if the miner really deserves it.. ;-)

It will be "soft banning".. So if you're only over 10 MH/s for a few seconds - nothing will happen, but if you're permanentely over, lets say, 12-13 MH/s and don't throttle back -> ban for 60 seconds
Pages:
Jump to: