Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】【RYO】【Cryptonight-GPU】 RyoCurrency - Privacy for everyone - page 31. (Read 38742 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Also, do not have any live testing of annyone trying the bitmain cryptonight miner on cryptonight heavy, its easily possible it can do all from 5 to 30 kh/s and i believe alot of the network has been some of that.

Do we have any here who tried cryptonight heavy on these asics? cause so far it seems like a fine secret to not give out any info on that, a rx vega does 1450 wiith HBCC and rx580 does 850 so if these asics does 5000 to 30 000 that'd be broken and needs RYO to get a new algorythm once again for gpu's.

also where is Nv gpu miner for this?

If you go to RYO's Telegram channel, you can see fireice's opinion about asics and the need for algorithm changes in the chat history. With that said, if you search bitcointalk, you can find reports of people using FPGAs for currently asic resistant algos including for example some cn variants. How much of that is true, I can't tell yet, but it's definitely interesting.
Activity: 63
Also, do not have any live testing of annyone trying the bitmain cryptonight miner on cryptonight heavy, its easily possible it can do all from 5 to 30 kh/s and i believe alot of the network has been some of that.

Do we have any here who tried cryptonight heavy on these asics? cause so far it seems like a fine secret to not give out any info on that, a rx vega does 1450 wiith HBCC and rx580 does 850 so if these asics does 5000 to 30 000 that'd be broken and needs RYO to get a new algorythm once again for gpu's.

No evidence of that, yet, so not going to comment.

XMR-Stak supports NV miners Smiley
Activity: 266

Activity: 952
Merit: 17
raskul
whoa!? what's happening to the price?

Due to the bloodbath between the 'Current Regime' of Sumokoin vs 'Us' at Ryo is happening, people are dumping RYO in efforts to shove us as low as possible. However, with time it'll end, things will go back to normal. Also, some people are trying to double-spend, the transaction can be seen on the explorer. This is also happening because ryod is seeing some Sumokoin nodes. Anyhow, for now the road will be bumpy for us. Withing a week or two (if all goes well), we will part the Sumochain totally for something much better and stable!

Alas, waiting is the key for now... Smiley

thanks for your response. And yeah, i agree, once RYO is fully detached from SUMO, it'll all go smooth runnings.  Cool

Due to the bloodbath between the 'Current Regime' of Sumokoin vs 'Us' at Ryo is happening, people are dumping RYO in efforts to shove us as low as possible. However, with time it'll end, things will go back to normal. Also, some people are trying to double-spend, the transaction can be seen on the explorer. This is also happening because ryod is seeing some Sumokoin nodes. Anyhow, for now the road will be bumpy for us. Withing a week or two (if all goes well), we will part the Sumochain totally for something much better and stable!

Alas, waiting is the key for now... Smiley
Good news!  Wink
- We were listed at Coinlib
- Trading started at Altex

can we get into a real trade site instead of these tiny almost free broke ass trade sites ? start to pay up a real site already, back to cryptopia or poloniex / bittrex / yobit / Huobi / Binance please

not these low end nobody knows  about trade sites, not signing up to trash sites with thousands of dollars if you think so.

We need time and more volume to get on the 'big boys'. Patience is the key.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
I'm pretty sure that RyoCurrency can attract the investors. It has delivered their advantages and key features that make this project awesome. Is this concept for the anonymous transaction? So, it will not use ERC20 wallet yeah?
RYO (formerly SUMO) is a coin, not a token. And this fork Monero, so she is also completely anonymous. But the events of the last month have really upset me. Greed and stupidity are very dangerous. This coin is worthy of a better fate.
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
Lick me
Wow, that sounds cryptonote-heavy and asic-proof seem to the hot trend in these days. Another coin like Sumo, Loki... But Ryocurrency is the newest one, worth mining now.
Good news!  Wink

can we get into a real trade site instead of these tiny almost free broke ass trade sites ? start to pay up a real site already, back to cryptopia or poloniex / bittrex / yobit / Huobi / Binance please

not these low end nobody knows  about trade sites, not signing up to trash sites with thousands of dollars if you think so.
Alright guys, http://ryo.rocketpool.pro/#worker_stats

is solid pool, no unauthentications or ip bans ever since i started mining, just added my miners and no issues for 24 hours now.

rewards are also on spot.

you can also see worker status to see each individual rig, which main pool doesn't support.
copper member
Activity: 195
Merit: 1
Good news!  Wink
copper member
Activity: 47
I don't really know the story about Sumokoin and fireice, but if they will come back to the original CN, I will switch to RYO if fireice and psychocrypt are really involved in this "new" coin.
Ryo stays cryptonote-heavy and asic-proof. Fireice_uk and psychocrypt are really involved in this coin as you may see in ANN text.

I believe in the Ann post but it would be great if they give a small comment here. Those two miner developers are one of the greatest.

You may be better served joining the RYO telegram channel where they're both at. 

https://t.me/ryocurrency
Activity: 31
Hello
  I have a problem with in ryo wallet, I downloaded the tar version for linux and updated with "ryod". I should have received two payments but I have the "0" balance.

do you have any tips and explanations ??

thank you
copper member
Activity: 47
@Nostradamus411 ... you're missing the point. Drama happened, fine. Continuing the drama and and under the belt jabs in an official announcement (quoted in my post above) mandates no excuse. It's unprofessional and drives serious people away who will rightfully class you as highschool girls and can't trust you will be able to run a successful project. Moreover, you trying to rationalize childish behavior present in an ANN post is actually making it worse, not better.

But maybe it was your intention to attract a childish, dramatic userbase ... because that's what's happening.

You have a long way to go, no offense. There is a reason why other projects attracted a lot more serious attention and money ...

No offense taken, as I said in my prior post, your candid feedback is appreciated.  You are right, we will do better.

Where you see rationalizing I had hoped to merely provide context, to-may-to / to-mah-to.
Activity: 140
I don't really know the story about Sumokoin and fireice, but if they will come back to the original CN, I will switch to RYO if fireice and psychocrypt are really involved in this "new" coin.
Ryo stays cryptonote-heavy and asic-proof. Fireice_uk and psychocrypt are really involved in this coin as you may see in ANN text.

I believe in the Ann post but it would be great if they give a small comment here. Those two miner developers are one of the greatest.
raskul

It's going to be bumpy for a while. There's still a lot of bad blood between the communities, and many people are just rage selling/dumping. Eventually things will smooth out.

well, i knew it was going to be speculation on my part, so happy to HODL.
Activity: 17

It's going to be bumpy for a while. There's still a lot of bad blood between the communities, and many people are just rage selling/dumping. Eventually things will smooth out.
raskul
Activity: 23
Hi guys, I'm having hard time trying to synchronize the new ryo wallet. Since fork happened, I don't see new coins in my wallet that I mined after the block 137500. It seems like synchronizing is stuck, it takes really long time to fully sync and actually never reaches fully synchronized state. Same happens with sumokoin wallet. Also, when I try to find tx hash in explorer, can't find any transaction after the block 137500. Does anyone had this kind of problem or maybe someone knows what could be solution?

I believe it was noted to expect the sync to be slow after the fork, as not everyone has nodes online w/ the new codebase.  I know I've been too busy to update my own node. /sheepish
Activity: 2
I'm pretty sure that RyoCurrency can attract the investors. It has delivered their advantages and key features that make this project awesome. Is this concept for the anonymous transaction? So, it will not use ERC20 wallet yeah?
Pages:
Jump to: