Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】【RYO】【Cryptonight-GPU】 RyoCurrency - Privacy for everyone - page 27. (Read 38742 times)

Activity: 174
Merit: 10
Lick me
Ryo LITE Wallet (v0.1.2)

The LITE wallet will allow you to send and receive Ryo without syncing the whole blockchain by connecting to the nearest remote node available. Currently there are three remote nodes set up in Japan, Germany, and San Francisco. If needed we will add more nodes and your LITE wallet will automatically update to the newer node if it ends up being closer to you.

If you are restoring from seed words, we HIGHLY recommend you set the restore from height. Below are safe heights to use depending on when you received your first Ryo/Sumo in the wallet you are restoring:

75000 - Dec 2017
85000 - Jan 2018
96000 - Feb 2018
106500 - Mar 2018
115000 - Apr 2018
125000 - May 2018
135000 - Jun 2018

Thank you a lot. I will try it later today after working. Hope it works well without any technical issues.
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
Lick me
someone else mining at hashvault pro? always felt like their rewards were off by quite alot too.

and there is no other pool that beats it, most pools cant see worker name besides that and rocks which requires u to use w= to identify but it starts banning IP adresses and so does all the other pools besides hashvault and after unbanning ur ip adress it re bans it the next day despite being the same IP

need some better pools up.
Have you tried our pool https://ryo.leafpool.com/ It supports worker name and displays your hashrate clearly on your dashboard. Our banning configuration is also easier on miners versus the default banning configuration that other pool uses.

BTW you said we are spamming this thread but if you check my posts here I only posted our pool twice before this and both of them are 4 days apart so I dont think that is spamming. 

its an US pool or so, im in EU and i have well over 100 ping to that site,  rocks, hashvault and main pool all has from 30 to 50 ping and for cryptonight heavy and job changes this actually matters ALOT compared to ethash coins

I dont try to spam but I am in Philippines, a part of Asia, which pool is suitable for my position? In which it has the high hashrate? Thank in advance.
Pinoy ka sir? Sali ka sa pool namin na gawang pinoy! We will soon launch our asia server located in singapore for APAC miners Smiley

Really appreciate your quickly response, can't wait for your new upcoming server in Singapore. Salamat sa iyo.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0

Hi all,

Is there any difference between using the lite-wallet and the normal one with following config?

./ryo-wallet-cli --daemon-address nodes.hashvault.pro:18734

I suppose the behavior should be the same.

Many thanks!

No difference. The LITE wallet uses --daemon-address geo.ryoblocks.com which I set up to pick the closest official node to you. See nodes.ryoblocks.com for a list of geographic ones.

a good idea is to fork the gui XMR wallet like LOKI did and fix it to your needs

We *could* just fork the XMR GUI, but I'd rather build a brand new one from scratch to allow us to integrate the features we want. I plan on making it pretty advanced configuration wise.

EDIT: although we may also port the XMR one over just to give users choices. Look at TurtleCoin, they have like 5 different GUI wallets Cheesy
Activity: 51

I'm glad that remote node connectivity/functionality (a distinctive LITE wallet feature) will eventually be integrated into the main GUI wallet instead of having to maintain two separate wallets on account of a single feature.

Absolutely, makes no sense to maintain two wallets. In fact, we decided to start building the entire GUI wallet from scratch. I could have kept adding features to the current one, but I would end up re-writing so much of it that it makes sense to just start over with a new solid codebase.

a good idea is to fork the gui XMR wallet like LOKI did and fix it to your needs
Activity: 24

I'm glad that remote node connectivity/functionality (a distinctive LITE wallet feature) will eventually be integrated into the main GUI wallet instead of having to maintain two separate wallets on account of a single feature.

Absolutely, makes no sense to maintain two wallets. In fact, we decided to start building the entire GUI wallet from scratch. I could have kept adding features to the current one, but I would end up re-writing so much of it that it makes sense to just start over with a new solid codebase.
Activity: 47
Such business are getting useful.
Arguable website, riveting design, blameless results.
copper member
Apparently, the Ryo daemon still sees block candidates from the Sumo network. It will be fixed in a proper release (hopefully in the next one).

Yes, Network ID will be changed with the next daemon release to resolve network issues with sumo nodes.   Grin
copper member

Also @skyzer0

We nee to hit a day of $100k trading volume to meet the criteria for CMC.  Angry

Activity: 266
Yo, there's only 144 000 blocks or so but my wallet is showing 164 000

is this because of the 51% attacks and i have to now download new wallet?Huh

Apparently, the Ryo daemon still sees block candidates from the Sumo network. It will be fixed in a proper release (hopefully in the next one).

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.39886003

fixed it by downloading latest wallet 0.1.2

btw, annyone spoken to cryptopia to add Ryo?
legendary
Activity: 1081
Merit: 1001

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.39886003

Activity: 191
Merit: 56
Coinmarketcap bugs out.

On trageogre its 0.3 dollars but coinmarketcap says 0.7 dollars because its looking at SUMO, tradeogre has Sumo and RYO

on livecoin its 0.65 dollars for RYO 

so someone got tricked by coinmarketcap to buy on livecoin for twice the price and it also makes coinmarketcap show wrong price.

how can we get coinmarketcap to list Ryo as its own currency?

You need to submit change by this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeqpM6DVuxNRJ43oD90fCsm8UltR9oIiFaVxxqt3ch_eJ5Dlw/viewform
Coinmarketcap bugs out.

On trageogre its 0.3 dollars but coinmarketcap says 0.7 dollars because its looking at SUMO, tradeogre has Sumo and RYO

on livecoin its 0.65 dollars for RYO 

so someone got tricked by coinmarketcap to buy on livecoin for twice the price and it also makes coinmarketcap show wrong price.

how can we get coinmarketcap to list Ryo as its own currency?

legendary
Activity: 1081
Merit: 1001
Ryo LITE Wallet (v0.1.2)

The LITE wallet will allow you to send and receive Ryo without syncing the whole blockchain by connecting to the nearest remote node available. Currently there are three remote nodes set up in Japan, Germany, and San Francisco. If needed we will add more nodes and your LITE wallet will automatically update to the newer node if it ends up being closer to you.

If you are restoring from seed words, we HIGHLY recommend you set the restore from height. Below are safe heights to use depending on when you received your first Ryo/Sumo in the wallet you are restoring:

75000 - Dec 2017
85000 - Jan 2018
96000 - Feb 2018
106500 - Mar 2018
115000 - Apr 2018
125000 - May 2018
135000 - Jun 2018

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Ryo LITE Wallet (v0.1.2)

75000 - Dec 2017
85000 - Jan 2018
96000 - Feb 2018
106500 - Mar 2018
115000 - Apr 2018
125000 - May 2018
135000 - Jun 2018

Hi all,

Is there any difference between using the lite-wallet and the normal one with following config?

./ryo-wallet-cli --daemon-address nodes.hashvault.pro:18734

I suppose the behavior should be the same.

Many thanks!
copper member
Dear developers, please update us with the latest info about trading. The wallets on stocks are all in "maintenance" for 2 weeks already, when are you planning to solve that?

"If you can wait about one more week my suggestion is to wait, then we will have a new client that will run much more smoothly" - Fireice_uk today in telegram chat

It should be around the release of the new client.  Cool

Mosu was looking for some community input on something he's cooking up for the Ryo ecosystem Ryo Blocks take a look at the logos and drop a vote in the poll.
copper member
Ryo LITE Wallet (v0.1.2)

75000 - Dec 2017
85000 - Jan 2018
96000 - Feb 2018
106500 - Mar 2018
115000 - Apr 2018
125000 - May 2018
135000 - Jun 2018

Activity: 62
Dear developers, please update us with the latest info about trading. The wallets on stocks are all in "maintenance" for 2 weeks already, when are you planning to solve that?
Activity: 17
It's a minor bug (both wallets are trying to use the same rpc port) that both parties should resolve soon (*nudge* *nudge*).

Or you could just run the cli version of the wallets and manually set a different rpc port for each daemon and wallet, without having to wait for the devs to change anything.
Activity: 6
Hello, dev's! It is really interesting plan. Unblemished plan, riveting logo!
Pages:
Jump to: