Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】【RYO】【Cryptonight-GPU】 RyoCurrency - Privacy for everyone - page 28. (Read 38742 times)

Activity: 372
Merit: 108
Hi,
Maybe a little bit stupid question...
If I will use my Sumo Seed words to restore the RYO wallet, I will have both Sumo and RYO coins?
Or my SUMO coins will disappear in this case?
yeah free coin ^_^
Activity: 170
Merit: 0
I'm still mining ryo.
sad for SUMO's decision going back to cryptonight for asic's support.
good luck RYO team
Yeap, I simply can not believe that why SUMOkoin team decided with such bad solution for Sumokoin platform.
ASICs might lead to dominant hashrates, which in turn might put the whole network under higher risks of 51% attacks.
Activity: 23
Hi,
If I will use my Sumo Seed words to restore the RYO wallet, I will have both Sumo and RYO coins?

You get both (checked that for myself last night).  I will say, running both GUI wallets at the same time causes whichever you launch second to not work properly (if you launch Sumokoin GUI wallet, then Ryo GUI wallet, Ryo wallet hangs; launch Ryo before Sumo, and Sumo hangs).  Long-and-short:  It's a minor bug (both wallets are trying to use the same rpc port) that both parties should resolve soon (*nudge* *nudge*).
Activity: 372
Merit: 108
 I'm still mining ryo.
sad for SUMO's decision going back to cryptonight for asic's support.
good luck RYO team
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
Hi,
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Where I can buy RYO at the moment?
I want to buy RYO because I don't have rigs to mine this coin.

Tradeogre seems your best bet. Cryptopia is still having many problems and, although supportive, they've taken a lot of time to make any decissions.

So if you want to play on the safe side, TradeOgre, I converted my SUMO to RYO there and had no problems receiving SUMO and transferring RYO.
Activity: 330
  I think you can buy at tradeogre I saw some transaction there.
Activity: 11
Good night, dev's! I wish you advance!
Thoughtful vision, extraordinary approach!
Activity: 148
Activity: 191
Merit: 56
Where i can see the current circulation supply of this coin?
Activity: 26
Have you already contacted Livecoin? tradeogre is ok but Livecoin will be more important step.
someone else mining at hashvault pro? always felt like their rewards were off by quite alot too.

and there is no other pool that beats it, most pools cant see worker name besides that and rocks which requires u to use w= to identify but it starts banning IP adresses and so does all the other pools besides hashvault and after unbanning ur ip adress it re bans it the next day despite being the same IP

need some better pools up.
Have you tried our pool https://ryo.leafpool.com/ It supports worker name and displays your hashrate clearly on your dashboard. Our banning configuration is also easier on miners versus the default banning configuration that other pool uses.

BTW you said we are spamming this thread but if you check my posts here I only posted our pool twice before this and both of them are 4 days apart so I dont think that is spamming. 

its an US pool or so, im in EU and i have well over 100 ping to that site,  rocks, hashvault and main pool all has from 30 to 50 ping and for cryptonight heavy and job changes this actually matters ALOT compared to ethash coins

I dont try to spam but I am in Philippines, a part of Asia, which pool is suitable for my position? In which it has the high hashrate? Thank in advance.
Pinoy ka sir? Sali ka sa pool namin na gawang pinoy! We will soon launch our asia server located in singapore for APAC miners Smiley
Activity: 14
Waiting for something above amusing here! Absorbing job, brilliant approach!  Good luck!
Activity: 65
 I dont try to spam but I am in Philippines, a part of Asia, which pool is suitable for my position? In which it has the high hashrate? Thank in advance.
[/quote]

Can't you go to the official site, check the pool list and pick the best one for you?
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
Lick me
someone else mining at hashvault pro? always felt like their rewards were off by quite alot too.

and there is no other pool that beats it, most pools cant see worker name besides that and rocks which requires u to use w= to identify but it starts banning IP adresses and so does all the other pools besides hashvault and after unbanning ur ip adress it re bans it the next day despite being the same IP

Have you tried our pool https://ryo.leafpool.com/ It supports worker name and displays your hashrate clearly on your dashboard. Our banning configuration is also easier on miners versus the default banning configuration that other pool uses.

BTW you said we are spamming this thread but if you check my posts here I only posted our pool twice before this and both of them are 4 days apart so I dont think that is spamming. 

its an US pool or so, im in EU and i have well over 100 ping to that site,  rocks, hashvault and main pool all has from 30 to 50 ping and for cryptonight heavy and job changes this actually matters ALOT compared to ethash coins

We have an EU server: ryo-eu.leafpool.com:7799

I just want to know why all the exchanges have the RYO wallet in maintence......what's goin on ?

It is because of the attacks on sumo, ryo, ombre, saronite, etc. Although double spends did not occur, it is possible that the attacker could have sent coins to the exchanges right before the chain re-org they caused. Purely precautionary until we upgrade the codebase to remove the vulnerability inherited from Sumo.

so i have to wait wen it will be fix.......Huh?
Did any of the devs think off us the Miners and the future of this coin ?
i think RYO team made to many mistakes.

Can you list the mistakes that they made? Its not their fault if someone attacks the network. They should have used a better DAA but then it was an emergency release. Just mine RYO now while the diff is low once the development continues and new features are added RYO will overtake other coins.
Activity: 17
Mistakes were made by both sides, and although I have been trying to stay as neutral as possible, it's becoming more and more difficult to do so. The other team has done and keeps doing some incredibly shady sh!t. Apart from the whole premine thing, which is not such a big deal for me as a small bag holder, I can't put my trust again in the words of a developer blatantly lied about the existence of the other developers of the project that turned out to be sock puppets/ghosts and after he was called out he immediately deleted his social media accounts (Twitter). That reminds me of what ICO scammers do when they're preparing to exit scam. Not saying he's a scammer, not saying he isn't either. And to make things even shadier, he's in almost complete radio silence mode since that premine fiasco got exposed. The nail in the coffin was reusing tainted public figures - which I won't name and shame, everyone knows who they are. When something is tainted, you don't use it again, you use something brand new. Not to mention their dictatorship-like moderation style in all their channels: you don't agree with us and worship us, you're one of the others, you're banned.

That doesn't mean that I blindly trust team Ryo as well, they will have to prove themselves but unlike the other team they aren't tainted. And no I have no reason to trust or distrust fireice_uk. Don't know him in person, don't care to know him either. I'll judge him by his actions and the work he produces. Not by what he says or by what other people say about him. He's certainly set the bar high though.

Now to the actual Ryo stuff, I read somewhere, maybe it was here or on TG about the weaknesses of RingCT being exploited in the not so distant future or something like that. I lack the knowledge to comprehend the nature and function and inner workings of RingCT, but I hope it's somewhere in your roadmap to keep anonymity intact at all costs. Lately with all the blockchain analysis that's been happening, I think that coins with non-transparent blockchains will be on the rise. Before the split sumo was my go to anon coin, I want to be sure I can expect the same privacy and more with Ryo.

As for Craptopia that many people keep complaining about, they just keep getting worse and worse, being consistently inconsistent as always, saying they'll do something on date x and not delivering. Glad I got my sh!t out of that poor excuse of an exchange long ago, I feel bad for those who have lots of coins locked up in there.

Cheers and keep on developing.
Activity: 196
I just want to know why all the exchanges have the RYO wallet in maintence......what's goin on ?

It is because of the attacks on sumo, ryo, ombre, saronite, etc. Although double spends did not occur, it is possible that the attacker could have sent coins to the exchanges right before the chain re-org they caused. Purely precautionary until we upgrade the codebase to remove the vulnerability inherited from Sumo.

I don't think that RYO has made any mistakes. I've been following this SUMO-RYO war from the very beginning and, although I don't think that all people in SUMO were deliberately doing things wrong, many did. You don't have to take my word, just read for yourself their respective reddits and it's all crystal clear. There have been some people hiding information, even after being pointed out that flaws existed, and other people that have brought it to light. People that are trying to build an heterogeneous distributed network, and people wishing to concentrate mining on a few powerful bunch. Some people that decide to fork without leaving time to achieve a consensus about it, and others that are forced to fork to escape from an all-ASIC network.

To me, that fireice_UK and psychocrypt landed on RYO is the best thing that could have happened, we'll see what time brings but I have high expectations Cheesy !
Activity: 51

Activity: 266

Pages:
Jump to: