Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RZR] Razor - Cutting Edge of Technology ☆[TOR]☆[No Pre/ICO] Updated Nodes! - page 64. (Read 247503 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Anyone tested the so-called TOR wallet? Please speak up.

No one cares about testing or even see if this works. They have launched the coin hyping it with a non functional TOR dep on the source code. It went to a exchange and after that people just want to ride the wave. They dont even know how to read the code. They just read the headlines of the ANN that this is a cutting edge TOR anon coin and that is enough to people to jump into this train wreck.

unfortunately this is true for most people..
Activity: 53
Merit: 0

No one cares about testing or even see if this works. They have launched the coin hyping it with a non functional TOR dep on the source code. It went to a exchange and after that people just want to ride the wave. They dont even know how to read the code. They just read the headlines of the ANN that this is a cutting edge TOR anon coin and that is enough to people to jump into this train wreck.
Activity: 179
http://RZR.pool.pe/

Reward System: Full Stratum/Vardiff system with PROP
Server Location: China/America
Pro Hardware: Connections: 10 gigabit network hypervisor/storage. Direct connection to AIMX, MSX
Storage: Fast ZFS based environment with SSD cache and 32 disks.
CPU: Xeon 64bit / 16 powerful CPU cores
Ram: 128 GB RAM.

Security:
Two different geo-locations Hot wallets (primary and instant back-up).
Offline secured cold Wallet.
Automated back-ups and warning system for operators.
Ddos protecion.

Welcome friends to join our team!

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 140

Approaching 90 GH on RZR network!

We're finding blocks, join us over at chunkypools on this hot new coin.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
first price rises because of bruce weiner and now it falls for the same reason
dafuq? Huh

Multipool's are dumping their coins before the block rewards half today..
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
dafuq? Huh

Weiners cult followers were buying, I don't understand his attraction, I think the guys an idiot.
Activity: 294
dafuq? Huh
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
thank you,

Still what do you think of that bryce is not the man behind the idea of this coin, apperently neutrino was. So how can bryce continue development for this coin?

Dirac and all his previous even worse creations of bryce didn't gave me much confidence in him as a developer. Don't mean to troll here bought already yesterday Smiley

But nobody seems to care about that?

Weiner is a fool.
legendary
thank you,

Still what do you think of that bryce is not the man behind the idea of this coin, apperently neutrino was. So how can bryce continue development for this coin?

Dirac and all his previous even worse creations of bryce didn't gave me much confidence in him as a developer. Don't mean to troll here bought already yesterday Smiley

That's the beauty and ugliness of open-source. The copy and paste devs will be monitoring the real devs which are sadly all working on Bitcoin.
Activity: 453
Merit: 261
Look Morty magic internet money
thank you,

looks like KORE pump team is better .
pump/hype/antifudteam so active  Cheesy
legendary
I believe bryce weiner isn't a noob but for the record, ALL his other coins failed ..

To my opinion, there must be room for criticism and questions, even when there have been already asked or answered by someone.

Since bryce copied the code makes you wonder if his knowledge is sufficient enough to take the coin to the next level and not just hype it.

The anon function via tor does it really work? Or is it a work in progress?  

As mentioned many times in this thread, the TOR implementation is there right off the bat. That is what gives this coin true value & huge potential.

Really? Download the wallet, send some coins, see if it works. Not so hard to learn the truth. If there are errors, ask https://twitter.com/johnreitano for help.
I believe bryce weiner isn't a noob but for the record, ALL his other coins failed ..

To my opinion, there must be room for criticism and questions, even when there have been already asked or answered by someone.

Since bryce copied the code makes you wonder if his knowledge is sufficient enough to take the coin to the next level and not just hype it.

As mentioned many times in this thread, the TOR implementation is there right off the bat. That is what gives this coin true value & huge potential.
Activity: 453
Merit: 261
Look Morty magic internet money

Activity: 266

This coins was NOT instamined! It was being mined @ under 250 difficulty for a whole week. It was also on an exchange.

People that miss the train can become really spiteful, just because you missed the train doesn't mean you have to try and drag everyone else down, losers.

+1
Activity: 406
can anybody here tell my why razor is supirior to Kore ?  Kiss

Because Razor dev isn't a noob.  Grin
can anybody here tell my why razor is supirior to Kore ?  Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Anybody ask coinmarketcap add this?

can some body give me a Razorcoin.conf  and more node?

thanks
Pages:
Jump to: