Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][SAGA][Cryptopia][NO ICO][Masternode 90%] SagaCoin | PoW + PoS ⚡ - page 10. (Read 50290 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hello all,

I am very sorry to insist on this, but to me something remains unclear regarding masternode running in windows wallet.

After my 4th trying of running MN it fails again: It was 1 day and a half running , I received just 1,76 coins reward and MN was stopped an unable to re-start again (typical error message ..unable to vin collateral address...) while nothing changed within sagacoin.conf file.

The fact is That I followed instructions for MN setting as described in the gui in the sagacoin website for windows. But the ris somthing unclear... they describe process clearly but when pasting the MN config to the config file:

staking=0
server=1
listen=1
port=48744
masternode=1
masternodeaddr=89.34.98.194:48744
masternodeprivkey=5m33WGk_________________________h8

You can see that staking=0, this makes that the wallet disapears the green ball with the white arrow inside (coins stacking status), but in the sagacoin website this green ball remains just before to click on start the MN runing, see their picture taken from their website:

https://sagacoin.net/img_masternode/step5.jpg

This not happen in the real thing..., sincd the fact is this green ball dissapears,.....

Please SagaCoin team... could check this yourself???

In my opinion MN setting must be clarified a little bit,......

Wallet has to have active both, the green ball for coins stacked and the MN running, but if you set the MN as described in the sagacoin website, stacking have to be 0 stacking=o within config file, and this causes the desaparition of the green ball when you start the wallet again.

I spent several hours with this and I am close to make my last trying, if it does not work once again, I'll move to another different coin MN running, I am tired of this yet.

to keep my computer running for 36 hours to receive 1.76 coins and get then the MN blocked is just ridiculous, I have checked the MN status within the MNs list and was everything ok before the reward.

I can not understand how this works

Regards,

Activity: 35
Now another SAGA shows up.
Why people make confusion with double name presence I'll never understand  Huh
Its even non-anonymous.
https://www.saga.org/

probably there was no other project around with this name when they started...
this is project seem to be at early stage ...maybe they'll do some renaming/rebranding before their sale in q4 2018...
Activity: 474
Merit: 101
Now another SAGA shows up.
Why people make confusion with double name presence I'll never understand  Huh
Its even non-anonymous.
https://www.saga.org/
Activity: 35
WINDOWS WALLET RELEASE SagaCoin-qt_1.1.0.1beta_x86.exe NEEDS ANd UPGRADE FOR SOME BUG FIXATION.

Hello all,

I would like to report my exprience with the Windows SagaCoin wallet (SagaCoin-qt_1.1.0.1beta_x86.exe) and Masternode Status and visibility. I am not an expert so, please, correct me if I would be wrong.

After some hours running the wallet, usually more than 24 hours, the 3 menu options in the header (File, Configuration & Help) get blocked. This would cause the following potential problems:

1- You are not going able anymore to save a wallet.dat backup file (File option at the Header is blocked)
2 - You are not going able to open/close/change the encryption of the wallet (Configuration option at the Header is also blocked)
3 - You are not going able to close the wallet in a good manner (clicking on File and then on Exit). You will be force to close (if needed) the wallet only by clicking on the "X" at he right upper corner of the wallet box. WARNING!! becaude this would cause even a bigger problem and it is that if you reboot then your PC the next time you will open the wallet it will crash showing a Visual C++ Runtime Library error. This is caused by the closing of the wallet in not a good way (using File--> Exit). then the sagacoin.conf file will crash your SagaCoin-qt_1.1.0.1beta_x86.exe when you try to start it again.

Temporary solution: After closing the wallet by clicking on the "X" due the blocking of the File--> Exist option.., You MUST to start again the wallet, and then close it using File --> Exit BEFORE ANY COMPUTER REBOOT, if not your wallet will crash due sagacoin.conf file. This happened to me on this past Monday evening.

Second matter:

The visualization of the status of your Masternode or simply to find it within the Masternodes list is an absolutate nightmare in the Windows wallet version. No any search function , nor any tool to help to find your MN within the list. This is crazy in order to check your own Masternode status, age, etc,...

I hope the Saga team could fix these minor issues soon with a new wallet release. By now I am surviving with the current one, but it is horrific , in special matter of finding my masternode withiin the Mn list.

Best Regards,

hi, you c'd get wallet.dat directly from walletdir (%user%\appdata\roaming\sagacoin or something like that). if wallet stops working, go to directory and backup wallet.dat manually. if wallet.exe shows errors on start or whatever errors your not able to handle try reinstall your wallet. --> go to walletdir and delete everything, copy your wallet.dat (which you backedup earlier) in the empty directory and start the wallet.
this costs you some hours but your coins/wallet are/is safe. you dont need to backup every day because your coins are stored in blockchain and not in wallet.dat....

btw what os are u running? i have some problems with the new wallet also and WIN7
Activity: 26
Hi folks,

Will somebody be so kind to list the commands I have to execute in order to install/compile the SAGA wallet on Ubuntu (including the necessary dependencies as well)? I did not find any tutorial about this.

Thanks a lot in advance!

In the meantime, I've found a decent guide: https://github.com/paranoidtruth/SagaCoin_install/blob/master/saga_guide.txt
Activity: 2
is there an issue sending Coin from a receiving Masternode after the 188Blocks?
iam not able to send and no error message is popping up, restarting wallet doesn't help same as full encrypted wallet.
nothing happens after pressing send....

//EDIT: You need to decrypt the wallet -> Send -> then encrypt it.
Activity: 26
Hi folks,

Will somebody be so kind to list the commands I have to execute in order to install/compile the SAGA wallet on Ubuntu (including the necessary dependencies as well)? I did not find any tutorial about this.

Thanks a lot in advance!
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
Have you tried tailing or viewing the debug.log on the system with problems? 
We have tested a withdrawal of 100 SAGA from cryptopia a few hours ago (you may read more about this discussion at our discord [general channel]), and the whole process took only 6 minutes to reach our wallet. I think cryptopia has finally fixed this issue.

Hey,,

Could you clarify to everybody which are the Masternode rewarding rules & rewarding frequency - amounts depending on MN running - active time?

It is pretty unclear and confusing...

Many thanks in advance!

See his post here. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25992443

If that doesn't help, send him a PM or wait for a reply.

My rewards have been roughly correct using this page: https://masternodes.pro/stats/saga

Thank you very much for the info..

For the moment I have close to two full days (1 day and 20 hours) my Masternode running and just received 1.054 saga coins. This not funny , but crazy  Undecided Undecided Grin Grin Grin Angry Angry Angry
WINDOWS WALLET RELEASE SagaCoin-qt_1.1.0.1beta_x86.exe NEEDS ANd UPGRADE FOR SOME BUG FIXATION.

Hello all,

I would like to report my exprience with the Windows SagaCoin wallet (SagaCoin-qt_1.1.0.1beta_x86.exe) and Masternode Status and visibility. I am not an expert so, please, correct me if I would be wrong.

After some hours running the wallet, usually more than 24 hours, the 3 menu options in the header (File, Configuration & Help) get blocked. This would cause the following potential problems:

1- You are not going able anymore to save a wallet.dat backup file (File option at the Header is blocked)
2 - You are not going able to open/close/change the encryption of the wallet (Configuration option at the Header is also blocked)
3 - You are not going able to close the wallet in a good manner (clicking on File and then on Exit). You will be force to close (if needed) the wallet only by clicking on the "X" at he right upper corner of the wallet box. WARNING!! becaude this would cause even a bigger problem and it is that if you reboot then your PC the next time you will open the wallet it will crash showing a Visual C++ Runtime Library error. This is caused by the closing of the wallet in not a good way (using File--> Exit). then the sagacoin.conf file will crash your SagaCoin-qt_1.1.0.1beta_x86.exe when you try to start it again.

Temporary solution: After closing the wallet by clicking on the "X" due the blocking of the File--> Exist option.., You MUST to start again the wallet, and then close it using File --> Exit BEFORE ANY COMPUTER REBOOT, if not your wallet will crash due sagacoin.conf file. This happened to me on this past Monday evening.

Second matter:

The visualization of the status of your Masternode or simply to find it within the Masternodes list is an absolutate nightmare in the Windows wallet version. No any search function , nor any tool to help to find your MN within the list. This is crazy in order to check your own Masternode status, age, etc,...

I hope the Saga team could fix these minor issues soon with a new wallet release. By now I am surviving with the current one, but it is horrific , in special matter of finding my masternode withiin the Mn list.

Best Regards,
legendary
We have tested a withdrawal of 100 SAGA from cryptopia a few hours ago (you may read more about this discussion at our discord [general channel]), and the whole process took only 6 minutes to reach our wallet. I think cryptopia has finally fixed this issue.

Hey,,

Could you clarify to everybody which are the Masternode rewarding rules & rewarding frequency - amounts depending on MN running - active time?

Many thanks in advance!

See his post here. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25992443

If that doesn't help, send him a PM or wait for a reply.

My rewards have been roughly correct using this page: https://masternodes.pro/stats/saga
About this project I can say this: this topic is very close to me, so I know what I'm talking about. The idea is excellent, the team is experienced and strong. A good opportunity to earn people who decided to invest. Join now

Agreed.... I'm creating another MN once cryptopia fixes their wallet and let's me withdraw it.. Grin

Hey,,

Many thanks in advance!
Hi again,

I feel something is not going fine regarding my MN running. I received an initial reward of 42 SAGA coins after just 6 hours running and then after more than 30 hours running it.... I received nothing!!. I can not understand the payment reward frequency.

On the other hand the wallet is not running fine since at the header, .. File, Configuration and Help buttons are not responding (are blocked and not responding to mouse clicks) this happen after few hours running.

Finally I have two wallets (both same last release), one in one Desktop computer and the other in my laptop (that runs the MN). With the second wallet running the MN there is not green ball with white arrow inside indicating staking at the bottom of the wallet.... is this normal?

Regards,

I suggest, that's I'm always doing, check Sagacoin explorer and find others addresses who have MN, so you can check how much other people get !
***for example just found one address who started to stake on 10.Feb.2018, just check first few days, seems that latter have some transactions from the mining.
http://explorer.sagacoin.net/address/seZWRRYec16txp72KNKFKpF5QFAETKPfba

Hi,

Rewarding frequency, amounts and rules behind are becoming more and more unclear to me. Since it is my money what's behind of the MN I need to understand this:

I set up again my MN on past Monday evening after fix the problem with wallet crash.

Then I have checked with the sagacoin block explorer the following facts:

1- After more than 1 day and 15 hours runing i received just 1.054 saga coins
2- Another MN that was set up just 6 hours ago received 59 saga coins (I checked his address on the explorer)
3 -Another second different MN that have 1 day running received 9 saga coins

What kind of joke is this?, The more the time running (1 day and 15 hours --> 1.054 coins, 6 hours --> 59 coins, and finally other MN with just 1 day --> 9 coins) the less coins I received

Reward payment rules have to be clear!!!!!!!!

Best Regards,
Activity: 126
 looks interesting I will be waiting for more updates on this project. ill followed your twitter and FB page.hope to see more
legendary
About this project I can say this: this topic is very close to me, so I know what I'm talking about. The idea is excellent, the team is experienced and strong. A good opportunity to earn people who decided to invest. Join now

Agreed.... I'm creating another MN once cryptopia fixes their wallet and let's me withdraw it.. Grin

Perhaps for you, however, I still have a pending withdraw stuck - it's almost 5k NZD so now my account is effectively limited and I cannot withdraw anything else until the broken withdraw goes back to my wallet. (It's still stuck in "Processing").... Sad

I opened a ticket, but it said 30 days for answer. Super.. I love getting my money seized due to their own incompetence... Huh

Cheers.
Activity: 289
Merit: 100
SAGA Developer

legendary
Do you have a backup of your wallet.dat and config files anywhere?

Here is what I would do, but I'm no expert either, so do it at your own risk - this is why everyone should backup wallet.dat often.  Huh

copy the entire %appdata%/roaming/Sagacoin directory someplace else. Now, delete the whole %appdata%/Roaming/Sagacoin directory.

recreate the folder, add your wallet.dat and conf files if any.

Start the wallet qt.exe again, see if you can open your wallet and let it resync.

Edit- This can happen if you do not shutdown the wallet when you rebooted. You should always shut the wallet down clean before reboot.

I have idetified the %appdata%/Roaming/Sagacoin directory and I see wallet.dat has the date time hour and seconds of when (day, hour, minute and secons) I just exactly closed the wallet before reboot the laptop.

Would this wallet.dat (saved automatically when I closed the wallet) restore the wallet?, I assume i have to re-install wallet ans the replace these file (wallet.dat, before reboot and sagacoin.conf) into the new created %appdata%/Roaming/Sagacoin directory

Would be?

Thanks!!!!

Keep all the backup wallet.dats you have. Try in order the newest to the oldest. Yes, put wallet.dat and sagacoin.conf back into your empty directory, then just run the wallet program and let it sync from scratch.   You should be fine if you can open a wallet once you launch the QT.exe wallet program.  Good luck!
Activity: 951
Merit: 259
....and BTW what happened with Cryptopia, all day today, wallet has 0 connections, now finally in Maintenance, hope that will be online soon, sad because SAGA has a lot of nodes to connect !

No shit, thank you for posting this. I had a 2600 SAGA withdrawal stuck "In process" since 18 hours ago. Hopefully they fix it, their support sucks - 24 day ticket turnaround?  Huh

Your ticket is 24 days, hhh lucky you then, my says 30 days Smiley
Some movement here, but lower price, if someone is interested to dump coins or doesn't has any other option now:
https://stocks.exchange/trade/SAGA/BTC

***but I will first try with 1 coin ( can't find coins info here )***
Do you have a backup of your wallet.dat and config files anywhere?

Here is what I would do, but I'm no expert either, so do it at your own risk - this is why everyone should backup wallet.dat often.  Huh

copy the entire %appdata%/roaming/Sagacoin directory someplace else. Now, delete the whole %appdata%/Roaming/Sagacoin directory.

recreate the folder, add your wallet.dat and conf files if any.

Start the wallet qt.exe again, see if you can open your wallet and let it resync.

Edit- This can happen if you do not shutdown the wallet when you rebooted. You should always shut the wallet down clean before reboot.

I have idetified the %appdata%/Roaming/Sagacoin directory and I see wallet.dat has the date time hour and seconds of when (day, hour, minute and secons) I just exactly closed the wallet before reboot the laptop.

Would this wallet.dat (saved automatically when I closed the wallet) restore the wallet?, I assume i have to re-install wallet ans the replace these file (wallet.dat, before reboot and sagacoin.conf) into the new created %appdata%/Roaming/Sagacoin directory

Would be?

Thanks!!!!
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: