Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][SAGA][Cryptopia][NO ICO][Masternode 90%] SagaCoin | PoW + PoS ⚡ - page 9. (Read 50290 times)

Activity: 289
Merit: 100
SAGA Developer
what happening on chain?

Thanks for the notification. It backed to normal now.
Activity: 334
Merit: 13
what happening on chain?
SAGA Developer
Hello Dev, is the PoW phrase ended yet? If yes, the only way to obtain some SAGA coins is to participate your signature campaign. I was waiting it so long ^^

PoW still long way to go, and PoS also generate new coins, so you can participate both to get SAGA coin.

As I have mentioned, signature campaign postponed because of red market, we do not want to waste the marketing effort. But don't worry, we will run the signature campaign for at least two months. I will announce it once we are ready to go.
Activity: 227
Merit: 10
Hello Dev, is the PoW phrase ended yet? If yes, the only way to obtain some SAGA coins is to participate your signature campaign. I was waiting it so long ^^
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
https://www.scryptpools.net/
New stable pool 4 mining SAGA with detailed information on the profitability of coins mined, transaction control on the official blockexplorers, dedicated ports for mining in different ways (video cards, farms, ASICS, services Nicehach.com and Myrigrentals.com). All my L3+ and Nicehash orders are working exclusively on this pool right now Wink
https://www.scryptpools.net/

Discord channel: https://discord.gg/24EksCN
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
Dev dumping his 2 million pre-mine

"version" : "v1.1.0.1: Scrypt Masternode",
    "protocolversion" : 60022,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 0.00000000,
    "newmint" : 0.00000000,
    "stake" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 133,
    "timeoffset" : 0,
    "moneysupply" : 2102100.00000000,
    "connections" : 5,
    "proxy" : "",
    "ip" : "0.0.0.0",
    "difficulty" : {
        "proof-of-work" : 0.97172385,
        "proof-of-stake" : 0.00024414

Can you quit just reposting this, over and over, we get the point smart guy! Tongue

It is obviously a FUD, so I keep deleting his post, because total blocks = 133 only. And yet this smart guy don't know how to read getinfo, nothing wrong at all with total supply=2102100 at block 133.

And most importantly SAGA is very different from other coins. MN rewards will be affected a lot if we dumped the premined. You all can always check the PoS difficulty at http://explorer.sagacoin.net/. We have premined wallet server offlined a few hours once, and the difficulty dropped to 1k+. We noticed it and immediately re-started the server.

Thanks. I Have no complaints on rewards the past few days, thanks for clearing it up! Grin
SAGA Developer

Can you quit just reposting this, over and over, we get the point smart guy! Tongue

It is obviously a FUD, so I keep deleting his post, because total blocks = 133 only. And yet this smart guy don't know how to read getinfo, nothing wrong at all with total supply=2102100 at block 133.

And most importantly SAGA is very different from other coins. MN rewards will be affected a lot if we dumped the premined. You all can always check the PoS difficulty at http://explorer.sagacoin.net/. We have premined wallet server offlined a few hours once, and the difficulty dropped to 1k+. We noticed it and immediately re-started the server.
legendary

Activity: 35
Activity: 336
This coin is already listed on the coinmarketcap? Because I tried and did not find it.
legendary
Please SagaCoin team... could check this yourself???

In my opinion MN setting must be clarified a little bit,......

There are total 500+ SAGA MN now, shouldn't you think it is your setup problem instead of others...

I followed exact steps from the guide and it works like a charm, run SAGA MN since last december and still running great now.

500+ saga MN under linux or W?, .... teach me a bit with your wisdom....

1- I have running MNs from other coins, some with W other with Linux set up and I never had a single problem... just with this sagacoin wallet..

2- If I said there some bugs or something wrong with the W saga wallet, I spent some hours checking it before post...

Sagacoin is a disaster and MN monitoring is a joke, the wallet is poor in monitoring the status of the MN and the wallet is blocked in some funtions after some hours running.

In some few hours I am going to send the coins to cryptopia and sell all of it, uninstall the wallet and forget this bullshit. I have other more profitable and much better monitorized MNs

Bye bye sagacoin, my patience has gone....

Sorry to hear that. You should have just used linux for it, there is really a lot less to deal with IMO.

Anyhow, maybe I'll buy another one to take your slot! Cheesy
Activity: 13

There are total 500+ SAGA MN now, shouldn't you think it is your setup problem instead of others...

I followed exact steps from the guide and it works like a charm, run SAGA MN since last december and still running great now.

500+ saga MN under linux or W?, .... teach me a bit with your wisdom....

1- I have running MNs from other coins, some with W other with Linux set up and I never had a single problem... just with this sagacoin wallet..

2- If I said there some bugs or something wrong with the W saga wallet, I spent some hours checking it before post...

Sagacoin is a disaster and MN monitoring is a joke, the wallet is poor in monitoring the status of the MN and the wallet is blocked in some funtions after some hours running.

In some few hours I am going to send the coins to cryptopia and sell all of it, uninstall the wallet and forget this bullshit. I have other more profitable and much better monitorized MNs

Bye bye sagacoin, my patience has gone....
copper member
Activity: 164
SAGA is now supported by SNODE.CO

Instead of holding your coin until it reaches a higher price, putting your money into a masternode is an efficient solution to make use of your resources. Furthermore, parallel with blockchain, masternode is definitely the future of cryptocurrency.

Please take a look at our bitcointalk thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-snodeco-shared-and-dedicated-masternodes-as-a-service-3195788

We will helps you take advantage of your cryptocurrency resources to earn rewards and interest with simple steps

- Select the potential coin (high interest with the possibility of the price rising in the future)
- Deposit the coin into your masternode wallet (provided by our service)
- Receive interest and rewards daily or weekly

Supported coin so far: ARGO, QBIC, SAGA, POLIS, STIPEND, APOLLON. We are constantly adding new coins voted by community.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

How is Presale different from Midex ICO ?
legendary
I want someone to create me a solo sagacoin pool >> u ll get paid reasonable fair

a mining pool? Where is the code, I can probably help you out if it's all on linux?
Activity: 51
I want someone to create me a solo sagacoin pool >> u ll get paid reasonable fair
Activity: 525
Merit: 250
ibuku adalah segalanya(my mother is the best)
bushit...blockexplorer saga
after price down now u killer block offf
Activity: 72
I dont really understand whats going on. Increase of nodes, decrease of daily reward and a decrease of price. I thought people would be starting more nodes at this price.
legendary
I only use linux for my MN's . Windows is fucking dumb for that shit. Tongue
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Pages:
Jump to: