Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][SAGA][Cryptopia][NO ICO][Masternode 90%] SagaCoin | PoW + PoS ⚡ - page 12. (Read 50290 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
thanks,

how much is the reward for staking let's say 600?

hello

how many coins are needed more or less for daily staking reward?

thanks

I think around 600 :-) with stake weight now
hi

thanks for the replies, looks like the problem was with my laptop (probably to much running on it during that 2 days)
Running stable now

hello

I installed the new beta wallet but it crashed once a day in the last 2 days on Win10. Anyone with a similar problem?

best

What is specific kind of problem you have experienced? If your issue related with syncing on windows 10, you should directly contact to Dev on discord channel.

Most people have new beta wallet works great, so I assumed those having problem with administrator rights issue because one of our community member faced it and solved it with https[Suspicious link removed]-files-on-windows-10-1607/fa09624a-0b32-46f2-ba32-5e8fc9fb45a1. You may try it if you encountered crash in new beta wallet.
Activity: 4
Need some help...

Using Linux.

I created a masternode using my home computer, but kinda realized I should probably just use the VPS to be safe.

Got everything up and running on the VPS...but is there a way for me to open the original wallet that's currently holding my 2500 tokens?

Or is the only way to generate a new privkey and new mn wallet on the VPS, send the coins there, and re-do it?
get new wallet

yeah! that's what I ended up doing... figured it out. took a second. :p
Activity: 35
Need some help...

Using Linux.

I created a masternode using my home computer, but kinda realized I should probably just use the VPS to be safe.

Got everything up and running on the VPS...but is there a way for me to open the original wallet that's currently holding my 2500 tokens?

Or is the only way to generate a new privkey and new mn wallet on the VPS, send the coins there, and re-do it?
get new wallet
Activity: 4
Need some help...

Using Linux.

Activity: 161
Merit: 10
Can anyone confirm that the Masternode ROI monthly is roughly $1900 per month on 2500 coins according to masternodes.pro?  Are you currently receiving that kind of ROI?

On masternodes.online.com it is much lower.
It says 840$ a month.

I would like to know that aswell.

I can confirm that masternodes.online more exactly than mn.pro. Income is defined by Saga price on its official exchange. I think you should calculate your investment based on how many coins received monthly, it would better than counting = $$$.
Activity: 107
Can anyone confirm that the Masternode ROI monthly is roughly $1900 per month on 2500 coins according to masternodes.pro?  Are you currently receiving that kind of ROI?

On masternodes.online.com it is much lower.
It says 840$ a month.

I would like to know that aswell.
Activity: 2
Can anyone confirm that the Masternode ROI monthly is roughly $1900 per month on 2500 coins according to masternodes.pro?  Are you currently receiving that kind of ROI?

Activity: 406
Daily AI cryptos forecasts
The price has fallen a lot, and buying at this time may be a good choice. The project is in the initial stage of development, and it is likely to grow more later.

SagaCoin is on the top 30 of our RoboAdvisor, an artificial intelligence based plattform that offers cryptocurrency news and forecasts.
According to our robot's forecasts, SagaCoin has an upside probability of 54.57% for the next month and an expected return of >+30% .
Soon we will offer the possibility to bet on the trend of this token.
Activity: 2
Triing to setup a linux masternode.

sudo make -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP= # Headless SagaCoin

Gives back :

g++: internal compiler error: Killed (program cc1plus)
Please submit a full bug report,
with preprocessed source if appropriate.
See for instructions.
make: *** [obj/alert.o] Error 4

Anyone know why ? I cant continue to step #8

strip sagacoind

Will give back : No such file

Thanks,

Activity: 289
Merit: 100
SAGA Developer
hello

I installed the new beta wallet but it crashed once a day in the last 2 days on Win10. Anyone with a similar problem?

best

What is specific kind of problem you have experienced? If your issue related with syncing on windows 10, you should directly contact to Dev on discord channel.

Most people have new beta wallet works great, so I assumed those having problem with administrator rights issue because one of our community member faced it and solved it with https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install-winpc/cannot-install-exe-files-on-windows-10-1607/fa09624a-0b32-46f2-ba32-5e8fc9fb45a1. You may try it if you encountered crash in new beta wallet.
hello

best

hello

best
After the new beta version released, now I can see SAGA is one of the uncommon strong crypto project. With determined devs and driven by the active community, I expect Saga has a promising future in the following bull keep running in 2018.
Activity: 131
Merit: 2
hello

thanks

I think around 600 :-) with stake weight now
hello

thanks
We have fixed the wallet syncing crash and staking status visual bug issues of previous 1.1.0.0 beta version. We have tested with a few different version of Windows and it works great. Here is the 1.1.0.1 beta for Windows only - https://github.com/sagacrypto/SagaCoin/releases/tag/1.1.0.1, full release will be available for all other platforms once it is working great. Again, please feedback to us if you faced any issue. Thanks!
It's great to see the new beta version of wallet released to solve technical problems related with syncing and staking . I'll try it in later today. Hope it works well.

for me lastest versions are non working. they always crash after a certain time...i have to return to version 1.0.0.5 i guess

I have no problem with my Windows 10 at all. Maybe you should let dev know your Windows version.

yes that could be the problem...im running Win7 
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
We have fixed the wallet syncing crash and staking status visual bug issues of previous 1.1.0.0 beta version. We have tested with a few different version of Windows and it works great. Here is the 1.1.0.1 beta for Windows only - https://github.com/sagacrypto/SagaCoin/releases/tag/1.1.0.1, full release will be available for all other platforms once it is working great. Again, please feedback to us if you faced any issue. Thanks!
It's great to see the new beta version of wallet released to solve technical problems related with syncing and staking . I'll try it in later today. Hope it works well.

for me lastest versions are non working. they always crash after a certain time...i have to return to version 1.0.0.5 i guess

I have no problem with my Windows 10 at all. Maybe you should let dev know your Windows version.

Activity: 174
Lick me
Pages:
Jump to: