Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][SAGA][Cryptopia][NO ICO][Masternode 90%] SagaCoin | PoW + PoS ⚡ - page 11. (Read 50290 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
About this project I can say this: this topic is very close to me, so I know what I'm talking about. The idea is excellent, the team is experienced and strong. A good opportunity to earn people who decided to invest. Join now
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
....and BTW what happened with Cryptopia, all day today, wallet has 0 connections, now finally in Maintenance, hope that will be online soon, sad because SAGA has a lot of nodes to connect !

No shit, thank you for posting this. I had a 2600 SAGA withdrawal stuck "In process" since 18 hours ago. Hopefully they fix it, their support sucks - 24 day ticket turnaround?  Huh

Cryptopia is a nightmare, I have lost Zclassic there and no appears anywhere. Support is not answering

Yes, but it's the only exchange I can find SAGA on that has any volume... Sad
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
....and BTW what happened with Cryptopia, all day today, wallet has 0 connections, now finally in Maintenance, hope that will be online soon, sad because SAGA has a lot of nodes to connect !

No shit, thank you for posting this. I had a 2600 SAGA withdrawal stuck "In process" since 18 hours ago. Hopefully they fix it, their support sucks - 24 day ticket turnaround?  Huh

Cryptopia is a nightmare, I have lost Zclassic there and no appears anywhere. Support is not answering
legendary

Activity: 951
Merit: 259
Activity: 951
Merit: 259
Hi again,

I feel something is not going fine regarding my MN running. I received an initial reward of 42 SAGA coins after just 6 hours running and then after more than 30 hours running it.... I received nothing!!. I can not understand the payment reward frequency.

On the other hand the wallet is not running fine since at the header, .. File, Configuration and Help buttons are not responding (are blocked and not responding to mouse clicks) this happen after few hours running.

Finally I have two wallets (both same last release), one in one Desktop computer and the other in my laptop (that runs the MN). With the second wallet running the MN there is not green ball with white arrow inside indicating staking at the bottom of the wallet.... is this normal?

Regards,

I suggest, that's I'm always doing, check Sagacoin explorer and find others addresses who have MN, so you can check how much other people get !
***for example just found one address who started to stake on 10.Feb.2018, just check first few days, seems that latter have some transactions from the mining.
http://explorer.sagacoin.net/address/seZWRRYec16txp72KNKFKpF5QFAETKPfba

Do you have a backup of your wallet.dat and config files anywhere?

I have the config file, the public key (sagacoin address), the private key of the masternode (I asume is also the private key of the sagacoin address) and the password that I used for encrypt the wallet, but my backup file is few hours before I moved 2500 saga coins to the new Masternode address (sP7ZvzejD3rRzhqhLirn78JTPMazoPatAQ)

I have that 2500 sagacoins inside of sP7ZvzejD3rRzhqhLirn78JTPMazoPatAQ

Could i recover it?

Thank you very much

Yes, your coins are actually on the blockchain, not in your wallet, so theoretically, you should be able to follow my steps above and let it resync etc..

You can use whatever version of a backed up wallet you want, it will sync "to the future" and fix itself. 

I am not sure if the private key to the MN goes to the address, but I would assume so. I would not freak out, take your time and be careful. Wink

Good luck.

Thank you very much for your support

I am going to proceed with your instructions and lets see.... I will inform about

Thanks
legendary

I have the config file, the public key (sagacoin address), the private key of the masternode (I asume is also the private key of the sagacoin address) and the password that I used for encrypt the wallet, but my backup file is few hours before I moved 2500 saga coins to the new Masternode address (sP7ZvzejD3rRzhqhLirn78JTPMazoPatAQ)

Could i recover it?

Thank you very much

Yes, your coins are actually on the blockchain, not in your wallet, so theoretically, you should be able to follow my steps above and let it resync etc..

You can use whatever version of a backed up wallet you want, it will sync "to the future" and fix itself. 

I am not sure if the private key to the MN goes to the address, but I would assume so. I would not freak out, take your time and be careful. Wink

Good luck.

Could i recover it?

Thank you very much
legendary

Here is what I would do, but I'm no expert either, so do it at your own risk - this is why everyone should backup wallet.dat often.  Huh

copy the entire %appdata%/roaming/Sagacoin directory someplace else. Now, delete the whole %appdata%/Roaming/Sagacoin directory.

recreate the folder, add your wallet.dat and conf files if any.

Start the wallet qt.exe again, see if you can open your wallet and let it resync.

Edit- This can happen if you do not shutdown the wallet when you rebooted. You should always shut the wallet down clean before reboot.

Wallet crashed!!!!! - PLEASE HELP - SagaCoin-qt_1.1.0.1.beta_x86 CHRASHED!!!!!!!!!!!!! - MY 2500 COINS LOST?Huh

Hello guys, I think this time I am really going to need your help & support since after reboot my computer my SagaCoin wallet crashed and it is not able to start anymore.

On this past saturday I bought my brand new laptop, and after start it for the first time I installed the SagaCoin wallet (last release). I have had it running since that date, and today feeling that the wallet was blocked I decided to close the wallet and reboot the laptop (first time reboot after I bought it on past saturday)

After rebooting the laptop my surprise has been huge and terrific!!! the SagaCoin-qt_1.1.0.1.beta_x86.exe is not able to start anymore showing the following error message:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Libray
Runtime Error!

Program:
C\xagar\c\Herramientas\SagaCoin-qt_1.1.0.1.beta_x86.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application´s support team for more information.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

What the hell could happened?

Please, I need your support to clarify this:

What I did wrong?

Was because of the first time reboot and installed the software before of this time reboot?

I have the public key, the private key of the MasterNode that contains inside the address my 2500 SAGA coins and I have the password I used to encrypt the wallet,  - have i lost it or could I recover it?

PLEASE HELP!!!!

I do not know how to proceed now and why this happened (wallet applicaton chrash after reboot the laptop)

Many thanks in advance!

legendary
Hi again,

I feel something is not going fine regarding my MN running. I received an initial reward of 42 SAGA coins after just 6 hours running and then after more than 30 hours running it.... I received nothing!!. I can not understand the payment reward frequency.

On the other hand the wallet is not running fine since at the header, .. File, Configuration and Help buttons are not responding (are blocked and not responding to mouse clicks) this happen after few hours running.

Finally I have two wallets (both same last release), one in one Desktop computer and the other in my laptop (that runs the MN). With the second wallet running the MN there is not green ball with white arrow inside indicating staking at the bottom of the wallet.... is this normal?

Regards,

I can't answer your second question because I run my mn on linux vps.

However, I read a few times that the first few days will be strange and to be patient. (I have one I installed two days ago, and it's only paid me 33 coins in two payments since then).

Just keep your eye on it and keep it running. I think if you have received rewards already, you should not touch anything, as it's obviously working.

Cheers, keep us updated, so will I
Hi again,

Regards,
Activity: 8
Hi Saga,

We're crypto content writers, please get in touch if you would like to outsource any blog writing etc.

You can check out our wordpress https://cryptocopy.wordpress.com/.

Email [email protected]

Thanks
legendary
Hello,

I have a doubt that I bet many others have. I did not find anything on the internet.

I set up my SAGA masternode yesterday. After some checkings about the status of my masternode I realized that it was active and running fine.

After just 6 hours I received a first reward of about 42.xxx SAGA coins registered in the wallet as "from mining activity", (Masternode running I assume).

After that initial first reward, more than 25 hours passed without any other reward or payment. This confused me about reward payment frequency to the masternode address.

Is it daily reward payment?, weekly? just monthly ... or how this Masternode running reward payment works in terms of payment reward frequency?

I am bit lost about this...

Many thanks in advance!

It should be daily rewards after the first day or two after setting one up - you may or may not see a reward right away, but don't be alarmed if you are set up ok, just be patient.

Payments are typically daily assuming everything is setup properly. I have just set up 2 mn's and one has paid me half of what you got this AM. Hopefully more by tomorrow.  Smiley

Hello,

I have a doubt that I bet many others have. I did not find anything on the internet.

I set up my SAGA masternode yesterday. After some checkings about the status of my masternode I realized that it was active and running fine.

After just 6 hours I received a first reward of about 42.xxx SAGA coins registered in the wallet as "from mining activity", (Masternode running I assume).

After that initial first reward, more than 25 hours passed without any other reward or payment. This confused me about reward payment frequency to the masternode address.

Is it daily reward payment?, weekly? just monthly ... or how this Masternode running reward payment works in terms of payment reward frequency?

I am bit lost about this...

Many thanks in advance!
Activity: 675
Merit: 507
Freedom to choose
To "sago-crypto" / SAGA Dev:

I've been researching MN coins. I believe MN coins will be / an are currently / the "shiny new toy" in crypto for 2018 and going forward.

I've looked at a lot of the MN coins and SAGA > SEEMS TO ME (Dyor) that the numbers look good. From many points of view.

I don't want this question to come across as adversarial because it's not. And I think your answer will help a lot of new people to MN's understand.

We know that a large chunk of these new MN coins being churned out are nothing more than cookie cutter auction dumps. Doomed to failure or planned scams outright.

Can you explain to me (us) what makes SAGA different? And could you address what YOU see going on in the MN space currently and what to avoid, and even how to research what we're supposed to be looking for to avoid?

I think these are fair questions.

Thank you. 

Agree with you cmbconcretefire, Ive seen use real uses for masternodes like DASH using it to build the instantsend and obscurification layers. But seems some coins are using MNs just to help hold coins through rough periods and to stop panic selling.

So I would like to know the same.
Activity: 54
To "sago-crypto" / SAGA Dev:

I've been researching MN coins. I believe MN coins will be / an are currently / the "shiny new toy" in crypto for 2018 and going forward.

I've looked at a lot of the MN coins and SAGA > SEEMS TO ME (Dyor) that the numbers look good. From many points of view.

I don't want this question to come across as adversarial because it's not. And I think your answer will help a lot of new people to MN's understand.

We know that a large chunk of these new MN coins being churned out are nothing more than cookie cutter auction dumps. Doomed to failure or planned scams outright.

Can you explain to me (us) what makes SAGA different? And could you address what YOU see going on in the MN space currently and what to avoid, and even how to research what we're supposed to be looking for to avoid?

I think these are fair questions.

Thank you. 
Activity: 289
Merit: 100
SAGA Developer
Hi guys, I would like to join this community. Is there a telegram channel to which I can join?

Yes, but it is suggested to join our main discussion at discord https://discord.gg/SaPcMfb
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
Hi guys, I would like to join this community. Is there a telegram channel to which I can join?
Pages:
Jump to: