Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡⚡⚡ [ANN][SALE] YAMZU | eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain⚡⚡⚡ - page 12. (Read 24041 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
Softcap is reached wich is a good sign, hope for the end of the ICO this project will also reach the hardcap too!  I have invested some eth. really like this project
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
Using Yamzu is pretty much straightforward. Players, teams, developers, sponsors as well as streamers and influencers can use Yamzu. All dealings are transparent, reliable and safe.

Step 1: set up a tournament or event. Create tournament rules including, game type, entry charges, and reward structure.

Step 2: receive and accept applications to participate in your tournament. Players can pay the entry fee via credit card, YMZ tokens or any other cryptocurrency. An internal exchange on Yamzu then converts all entry fees in YMZ tokens.

Step 3: commence playing the tournament. Once the tournament begins, the entry fees (now in the form of YMZ tokens) are transferred to a smart contract.

Step 4: rewards are distributed to the winners after a service fee has been removed from the total rewards pool.
Yamzu is indeed designed to capture the needs of a gamer before anything else. Some of the outstanding features that make it attractive to gamers include:

Joining Yamzu is free
Using Yamzu is free
Hosting tournaments on Yamzu is free
It is a clean eSport platform that is free of the clutter and junk that dots most other online gaming platforms
In essence, Yamzu tries to create a better virtual world where there are no trolls, hidden charges or the insufferable lag that dulls a player’s online gaming experience.
Check out ICOshock two thumbs! up rating for investing in our ICO. Are you ready to join the gaming revolution?

Visit http://yamzu.io/ to get your 30% bonus today!
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
There are a number of the same ICO projects running at the moment which can be your competitors. However, your team is solid, especially as it is backed by an existing business since 2016 with revenue and user base. That is a different yet an advantage for the competitor in this highly competitive market.
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
stabilascan.org
What are the games that will be included in the tournaments? Are the games made by this company? Or is it the already existing games nowadays?
We are proud to announce our partnership with AlchemyCoin.io! Our companies unite forces to tackle important issues surrounding centralized databases and centralized control.Read more  https://medium.com/@yamzu/yamzu-joins-forces-with-alchemy-coin-dbba6a8780c2
General information
Token: YMZ
Platform: Ethereum
Standard: ERC20
Quantity: 269,230,770 YMZ
Price: 1 YMZ = 0,1 EUR
Payment:
ETH

Soft cap: 3,000,000 EUR
Hard cap: 13,000,000 EUR
PreICO

Quantity: 71,500,000 YMZ
Beginning: 25.07.2018
Completion: 25.08.2018
Bonus:
Thirty%

ICO

Quantity: 35,000,000 YMZ
Beginning: 29.08.2018
Conclusion: 29.09.2018

I saw on the site that we reached the softcap, congratulations for the project and the team involved. We are just in the beginning!
Thank you for your positive feedback! its really important for us. we so happy that you joining Yamzu. its really good project
Activity: 1955
Merit: 381
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
General information
Payment:
ETH

PreICO

Bonus:
Thirty%

ICO

I saw on the site that we reached the softcap, congratulations for the project and the team involved. We are just in the beginning!
General information
Payment:
ETH

PreICO

Bonus:
Thirty%

ICO

We joined forces with the cosplay queen NadiaSK to create some awesome outfits inspired by playing CS:GO on Yamzu!

Check out our thoughts on cosplaying and the influence of female gamers in eSports!

Yamzu is designed as a fully operational a browser – based eSports tournament platform, the aims of platform makes in sport competitions available to any gamer in any location on earth the platform is the only one of its kind being entirely browser based it is designed for the following players and teams fight for prizes and rewards, friends influencers and organizations that want to create tournaments advisors and sponsors focused on the eSports out the ends.
Dear administration. I need your help. I have a YouTube program in my table three of my links. The first link I did not correctly indicate Bitcointalk profile Link is number 165. Correctly filled form at number 200 it should be left. And at number 307, I did not fill out this form at all. I ask you to correct the table
can you tell me pleace which bounty campaign? so we can see if we can help you
Activity: 78
Merit: 2
Dear administration. I need your help. I have a YouTube program in my table three of my links. The first link I did not correctly indicate Bitcointalk profile Link is number 165. Correctly filled form at number 200 it should be left. And at number 307, I did not fill out this form at all. I ask you to correct the table
Yamzu is a a fulfillment Swedish Gaming Company with a cutting-edge-day-day individual base of over 10,000 game enthusiasts.
Check out our website and join our whitelist now to get 30% off in our upcoming token sale.
Yamzu is determined to become a leading Esports tournament provider and host, one both affiliated with P2p Peer to Peer gaming as well as with significant regional and global tournaments. The fact that Yamzu already supports an active platform gives strength to our projections. In the future, they will work with game developers by forming symbiotic relationships surrounding the creation of new games. In doing so, both Yamzu and value creators e.g. developers will collaborate to encourage more gamers to participate at the intersection of paid gaming and cryptocurrency.
Due to the revolution currently in progress, Yamzu have decided to evolve its reward-mechanism toward a blockchain-based one, offering their customers a better service and many more advantages and possibilities.
Yamzu is the eSport platform that organises both amateur and professional tournaments sponsored by huge software house and gaming equipment providers.
Pages:
Jump to: