Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡⚡⚡ [ANN][SALE] YAMZU | eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain⚡⚡⚡ - page 10. (Read 24041 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
in public pre-sales, now 4,494,700 € has been collected and I believe that in the future the maximum results will be obtained because this project is very interesting.
It was seen that the project was in great demand by investors because it proved they had managed to collect that much funds and I also believed that while there was still time there would be more funds collected.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
in public pre-sales, now 4,494,700 € has been collected and I believe that in the future the maximum results will be obtained because this project is very interesting.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
there are still 5 more days to add results from the public pre-sales, hopefully the more maximal so that in the future it will be easier to develop the project.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
If they will also develop an inside exchange that will be great for the project!
Activity: 476
Project raise more than 3million on presale and still time to go , hope many other investors will join the presale, After it will start the ICO.

Project raise more than 3 million on pre-sale and still more than 10 days to go!

When the project is already in the market, it already has a recognized name. The possibility of success is much greater!
a very good development. This indicates that all the teams are always hard at work very well in developing the project. Hopefully with the seriousness of the team in managing the project is able to attract more investors.
Activity: 1955
Merit: 381
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
Project raise more than 3million on presale and still time to go , hope many other investors will join the presale, After it will start the ICO.

Project raise more than 3 million on pre-sale and still more than 10 days to go!

When the project is already in the market, it already has a recognized name. The possibility of success is much greater!
Activity: 476
time remaining staying awhile longer. There is still time to be able to maximize its sales results. I wish all the teams will use this time as best as possible.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
Fully automated system Yamzu, guarantees players a timely payment, according to the signed smart contract. No errors or human factor - the system receives data that is locked inside the smart contract. Once the competition is over and the winner is determined-he can expect to receive his reward in the amount specified in advance.
Since its inception in 2016, Yamzu has built an eSport base of more than 10,000 active players and reports a revenue growth of over 300%
Thread update. Still few days untill the end of pre-sale!
Please for all signature Bounty Hunters change the signature with the new one with the fixed link, everyone who will not change the signature until Sunday 23th September will be banned from the signature campaign. Thank you for your collaboration
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

Activity: 490
if I am sure that what the team has planned carefully this project will run smoothly and will achieve success in the presale and will certainly be able to get many investors to join, I also hope that later ICO will also run smoothly and be successful all of them.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
Hi Yamzu team!

We like the concept of your project and we'd like to add your token on Xebr exchange  (https://xebr.com/). Implementation is simple and free of charge.
Xebr is licensed exchange, all operations are legal.

PM me for more details)
hi! you must contact with @Yamzu in our official chat in telegram https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@yamzuofficial
I can not enter the site page. Is there a technical reason or do I have a problem?
Hi! Everyone can enter in site of Yamzu. i tried enter right now and dont have any problem. this is link http://yamzu.io/  you can try again
Real-money incentives for players will be the main fuel for the development and adoption of blockchain games

Public Pre-Sale  25th July - 30th Sept.   Bonus - 30%
 Public Token-sale 1st Oct. -  31st Oct.
Games will reward their users with tokens

Because of this, game devs. can reinforce desirable player’s behaviors and boost engagement

Players can use these rewards to reinvest in the game or trade for ETH and fiat currency.
copper member
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
Hi Yamzu team!

We like the concept of your project and we'd like to add your token on Xebr exchange  (https://xebr.com/). Implementation is simple and free of charge.
Xebr is licensed exchange, all operations are legal.

PM me for more details)
Activity: 75
Merit: 3
I can not enter the site page. Is there a technical reason or do I have a problem?
Pages:
Jump to: