Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡⚡⚡ [ANN][SALE] YAMZU | eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain⚡⚡⚡ - page 9. (Read 24041 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Warning! User Qiuyue201 is using stolen account!

Cancel all his bounties etc.!

Hello, scammer.

You stole my account. I am reporting this form now on to all the bounties you are attemptimg to participate in (but I am doing it at the last of the bounty so you have to work for nothing). Also reporting to all the prevoiuos bounties that ended and you were not paid for them yet. Also reporting to Bitcointalk administration that you are using my stolen account. This is second time it happened to me. Not sure if you were last time or someone else, but this time I am asking them to ban all your accouints if you have any multi accounts.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
not surprisingly, this project will extend the duration of their token sales because there are many projects that extend the duration of sales to get the results they expect. but I see not a few that the results are the same, just a waste of time. but hopefully for this project can change the situation as planned.
Perhaps one of the factors that make a sale of a project is not satisfactory because of market circumstances that are not yet stable, so investors are less interested in buying a token. However it all back again against the strategy of his team, if they are able to make the strategy more interesting I think will still be able to attract the attention of many investors.
what you say is true, and I think the project is also still have plenty of time to be able to increase its sales and was still able to convince more investors to join in this project. because I believe that this project has the potential to be successful.
not surprisingly, this project will extend the duration of their token sales because there are many projects that extend the duration of sales to get the results they expect. but I see not a few that the results are the same, just a waste of time. but hopefully for this project can change the situation as planned.
Perhaps one of the factors that make a sale of a project is not satisfactory because of market circumstances that are not yet stable, so investors are less interested in buying a token. However it all back again against the strategy of his team, if they are able to make the strategy more interesting I think will still be able to attract the attention of many investors.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
I heard the news that the token sale was extended even though I saw the results they got were more than enough to be able to develop the project, but maybe the team wanted that hardcap could be achieved. Hopefully, the team's decision to extend the duration of the sale token can make the target achievable.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Yamzu (YMZ) is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!
Merit: 101
We’ve breached the Soft Cap and steadily moving to Hard Cap.

Thanks a lot to our community. You are the best! Wink
These guys can’t look more disappointed for getting MVP xD

Tokensale details :fire:
:zap: Public Pre-Sale - 25th July - 30th September. Bonus - 30%.
:zap:Public Token-sale - 1st October - 29th November. No bonus available for this stage.
The minimum contribution for each stage - 0.1 ETH
The maximum contribution - Unlimited (AML & KYC apply).
Exchange rate - 1 YMZ = 0.1€
Soft cap - 3,000,000 €
Hard cap - 13,000,000 €
We are updating the listing and sites on the go. Yamzu.io is always accurate and up to date
hopefully this project will reach hardcap, let's support this project together. enthusiasm for the team
thank you! we hope that Yamzu will reach hardcap soon))) anyway we so happy that you joining us 
Activity: 454
Merit: 100
GREAT coin. To me, it's one of the very best. I'm a big esports buff, so I know what I'm talking about. Despite the esports ICO niche being oversaturated, YAMZU is able to show you how it's done. THANK YOU!
one of the projects in the game field that makes Blockchain Tournaments I am very excited about this project. let's fully support this project
Indeed this project deserves to gain a lot of support, because the project has a very useful purpose. and I saw on the website that the pre-sale stayed 1 day again, hopefully it will be more and more investors are joining.
Activity: 602
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
one of the projects in the game field that makes Blockchain Tournaments I am very excited about this project. let's fully support this project
yes, we all know that this project is very interesting and I believe that in the future there will be more support for this project so that the target can be achieved and the project can be realized.
Just one day left for the pre-sale stage. Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Yamzu envisions the platform as a genuine household name for eSports competitions of any skill level. This product has all the potential and technical solutions needed to offer a strikingly useful product to the market and bring about a real revolution.
Activity: 393
Merit: 17
with a reliable and active team, I am sure that this project will attract more interested people and this project will be able to compete with other projects and will achieve success with satisfying results as planned with enthusiasm in developing this project will certainly provide satisfactory results.
yep, even though this year I saw many projects that were delayed. but I don't think that happen with Yamzu the team is quite good at promoting so I think this will be a successful project. three days before the pre sale ends and hopefully there is a significant increase in sales Get 30% Bonus that's a pretty interesting number for consideration Cool.
Merit: 100
It was seen that the project was in great demand by investors because it proved they had managed to collect that much funds and I also believed that while there was still time there would be more funds collected.
yes after I observed this project By achieving I am quite confident with this project. a good team works with totality no doubt this project will be in great demand so for those who have not joined Don't miss the chance to get a 30% bonus during presale  Cool
with a reliable and active team, I am sure that this project will attract more interested people and this project will be able to compete with other projects and will achieve success with satisfying results as planned with enthusiasm in developing this project will certainly provide satisfactory results.
Activity: 393
Merit: 17
It was seen that the project was in great demand by investors because it proved they had managed to collect that much funds and I also believed that while there was still time there would be more funds collected.
yes after I observed this project By achieving I am quite confident with this project. a good team works with totality no doubt this project will be in great demand so for those who have not joined Don't miss the chance to get a 30% bonus during presale  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: