Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡⚡⚡ [ANN][SALE] YAMZU | eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain⚡⚡⚡ - page 8. (Read 24041 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

Great we just got more than half hardcap and still more than 30 days for the ICO end

Soft cap has been achieved easily and continues to go to hard cap, it's a good thing and has plenty of time to reach the hard cap. Good luck.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

Great we just got more than half hardcap and still more than 30 days for the ICO end
it is a good result because for now, a project can collect that much fund is very difficult and I see there is still plenty of time to be able to add the results collected and hopefully in the future, the target can be achieved.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
We’ve breached the Soft Cap and steadily moving to Hard Cap.
Thanks a lot to our community. You are the best!
I think it is good news, of course for those who join this project, hopefully it can reach hardcap as soon as possible and all of that depends on the project team and I am sure the project team will work hard to achieve hardcap
really this is very good news, we pray for the best for the future hopefully all will run smoothly and can achieve hardcap with the maximum and satisfying, with a compact cooperation will surely be able to achieve targeted results.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101

Like if you ♥ Chuck Norris.

Activity: 182
ESports is a new market that is developing rapidly. These are new opportunities and prospects. I think this project will be successful. I like the design and the way the team works. There is quality content and finished product. It's really interesting.
Among the partners there is a Swedish company Almi, which is engaged in consulting, provides loan and venture capital services for foreign startups at all stages of business creation.
Yamzu platform will allow players and teams to receive their prizes and awards; brands, companies will be able to create tournaments, and of course it is a great platform for advertisers and sponsors.
If you have friends gamers be sure to tell them about this platform. Smiley

How do you like this training session by Danish Police?
Wow, I did not know that the police are training in such an unusual way)) Cool Very interesting) Do other countries have such trainings too?
Yamzu platform makes eSports competitions available to any gamer anywhere on Earth. Wink
Activity: 392
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
Wow, I did not know that the police are training in such an unusual way)) Cool Very interesting) Do other countries have such trainings too?
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
Full implementation of YMZ Tokens into the platform.Yamzu opens the platform to sponsors, influencers and partners,Launch of Yamzu merchandise line for gamers.The YMZ will be quoted on trading platform, Internal exchange implementation. Do you know which trading exchange Yamzu will be  listed?

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
I heard the news that the token sale was extended even though I saw the results they got were more than enough to be able to develop the project, but maybe the team wanted that hardcap could be achieved. Hopefully, the team's decision to extend the duration of the sale token can make the target achievable.
They already got half hardcap and still 40 day until the ICO end, it is a great result today collect a softcap where a lot ICO failed. Congratulations to YAMZU team
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I think it is good news, of course for those who join this project, hopefully it can reach hardcap as soon as possible and all of that depends on the project team and I am sure the project team will work hard to achieve hardcap
Yamzu is indeed designed to capture the needs of a gamer before anything else. Some of the outstanding features that make it attractive to gamers include:

Joining Yamzu is free
Using Yamzu is free
Hosting tournaments on Yamzu is free
It is a clean eSport platform that is free of the clutter and junk that dots most other online gaming platforms
In essence, Yamzu tries to create a better virtual world where there are no trolls, hidden charges or the insufferable lag that dulls a player’s online gaming experience.
Since its inception in 2016, Yamzu has built an eSport base of more than 10,000 active players and reports a revenue growth of over 300%.
As many of you know the ICO is extended until the end of November
Warning! User Qiuyue201 is using stolen account!

Cancel all his bounties etc.!

Hello, scammer.

You stole my account. I am reporting this form now on to all the bounties you are attemptimg to participate in (but I am doing it at the last of the bounty so you have to work for nothing). Also reporting to all the prevoiuos bounties that ended and you were not paid for them yet. Also reporting to Bitcointalk administration that you are using my stolen account. This is second time it happened to me. Not sure if you were last time or someone else, but this time I am asking them to ban all your accouints if you have any multi accounts.

Not to worry about it we will check each single bounty hunters and all fraud users will be banned from every campaing.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Warning! User Qiuyue201 is using stolen account!

Cancel all his bounties etc.!

Hello, scammer.

You stole my account. I am reporting this form now on to all the bounties you are attemptimg to participate in (but I am doing it at the last of the bounty so you have to work for nothing). Also reporting to all the prevoiuos bounties that ended and you were not paid for them yet. Also reporting to Bitcointalk administration that you are using my stolen account. This is second time it happened to me. Not sure if you were last time or someone else, but this time I am asking them to ban all your accouints if you have any multi accounts.
what's wrong with this, there seems to be a problem with the participants who join here, hopefully this kind of problem will be resolved soon and the team can be more careful in giving results to the participants who don't work taking the participant's rights obtained by people who don't participate here.
Pages:
Jump to: