Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡⚡⚡ [ANN][SALE] YAMZU | eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain⚡⚡⚡ - page 26. (Read 24046 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 23
Any admin can explain me the difference with other competitor projects like Yumerium or Genbby?

I think that these projects will collect a lot of success
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
We are waiting for the PRE- SALE! YUMZU COME ON! Make the time go faster! Me and my bf are playing CS as we get a time, but it doesn’t help that good.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 69
I would like to reserve POLISH translation

Offer to make Polish translation and to manage the topic in my native Polish

Native language: Polish
bitcointalk profile link :https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1773383
Translation: Whitepaper, ANN, and Bounty Thread.
Previous Translation/ Portfolio : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SNRXZZWSyyDtGPYIdGXKs9gWwODuzmckKYjaNNfc0VA/edit

eth address : 0x20221147adA60F604e702fFa947644F97bD37D77
Telegram: @typerexpert 
Activity: 308
WOW! I would love to travel like that!
!LET’S GET SOME MONEY YAMZU!

I would love to travel by this kind of plane, moreover, I would love to play CS on it while flying somewhere. Looking forward to have planes with displays and computers with WIFI
Agh... I would love too! Flying, watching tournaments, drinking beer... lovely!
Activity: 336
Very cool project! I would love to try it! When is the closest tournament? Who will accept me to the team?
Activity: 342
I wish this plan grows well and ideally! Excellence activity, very nice website, aware project.
Have you try it already? The yamzu.com is really good one platform for people like me (gamers). If I could only have a chance to buy some YMZ I would definitely do it. But all my money I’ve spent on the summer vacation.
Activity: 324
My class mate at the university told me that there is a cripto currency around eSports. I didn’t believe at first. But now I am totally shocked and wondering to buy YMZ) good luck to all!
Activity: 406
Hard cap is not that big. Usually it’s about 50 millions. So I am sure they will get it too soon.
I don’t know guys but to me it seems strange having such business.
Why do they have such a little hard cap?
Activity: 377
Hard cap is not that big. Usually it’s about 50 millions. So I am sure they will get it too soon.
Activity: 326
If I was payed a dollar every time when I’m thinking about buying YMZ, I would already have a hundred)))
Activity: 313
Come on! Start selling YMZ! I need it ASAP.
By the way who plays at yamzu.com? Who is from which team?
#yamzu4ever
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
278.000.000 tokens are gonna be dropped. Awesome number! Hope you will be at the top of block chains.
I saw your White Paper said that : at Vietnam ICO is prohibited , But this is not right information, Now in the Vietnam ICO haven't been prohibited
Are you sure that it was written in their white paper? Maybe they have make a correction...
I’ve heard that it was prohibited a year ago...
Activity: 282
Nowadays eSports is too popular not to take a part in it if you’re making the right steps. Yamzu is the company which is on the right way.
Activity: 289
Hello DEVs!
How is the cap compaing going? How much € did you get already?
I guess that nobody will tell you how much money did they get, plus, pre sale starts in two weeks.
Activity: 289
there will be many who support this project for its future success let alone the theme that is brought directly in this project is also good, no doubt for this project can be successful.
of course, because this project offers a very interesting concept, and the duration of the sales still runs long I'm sure target could be achieved.
This is a chance for the team to promote the projects more widely so that more and more known by investors so that future sales can be reached easily.
I’m sure they will reach the future sales easily. The project is unique on the cripto market.
For sure they will! The strategy is strong, the market is ready for such business, the website is great, it’s easily recognizable and catchy... a lot of advantages! Good luck devs! You’re gonna be high!
there will be many who support this project for its future success let alone the theme that is brought directly in this project is also good, no doubt for this project can be successful.
of course, because this project offers a very interesting concept, and the duration of the sales still runs long I'm sure target could be achieved.
This is a chance for the team to promote the projects more widely so that more and more known by investors so that future sales can be reached easily.
I’m sure they will reach the future sales easily. The project is unique on the cripto market.
Activity: 356
No doubt! That’s the words any developer would love to here @LoveStory
I’m standing for every single word you’ve written.
#Yamzu4Ever
Activity: 392
It’s so lovely that gamers can play their favorite games and make some money in YP (yamzu points)!
Good luck to all who work on it and to all who in it!
Activity: 350
I love the concept, design, the politics of this business and the team. I have heard about Alan and Alexander who are the ascisors.
Buy the way it’s 13 days till pre-sale starts.
Pages:
Jump to: