Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡⚡⚡ [ANN][SALE] YAMZU | eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain⚡⚡⚡ - page 28. (Read 24046 times)

Activity: 356
Merit: 0
My dad asked me today, where can he invest his money... I told him to buy some criptocurency, but first analyzing which concretely... can anybody give an advice?

I would advise buying 50% bitcoin, 30% Ethereum, 10% OmiseGO and 10% IOTA. This is a safe investment, and very profitable. Tokens of small projects are better not to buy.
I wouldn’t buy bitcoins now at all! Etherium- sure, definitely..., omisego- ok... iota- no. I will buy YMZ for sure in case of the business. It’s young and fast growing.
I would rather buy some YMZ than buying OmiseGo & IOTA. I’m standing on the position of the previous commentator.
And I’m a little bit confused... Why should I trust to the company which project is about two years ONLY on the market. If somebody will provide my with the detailed explanation, than may be I would believe you. The reason is that I’ll be ready to buy 100.000 YMZ if it’s realy worth it.
Man, just believe people who has already registered, playing and taking parts on tournaments. Believe to those who has already bought or going to buy some YMZ. I like the hashtag, so I’ll put it here #YAMZU4EVER
Activity: 392
That would be very cool if players on yamzu.com could play FIFA in case of the FIFA World Cup 2018 in Russia. The great time to give gamers the chance for their countries to win the cup!
Oh yes! That would be cool! YAMZU DEVELOPERS TEAM please add the possibility to play FIFA! I’m really good at it! Would love to earn some money on tournaments.
Activity: 350
The eSports sphere is new and you can do a lot of things in it. I'm sure you are waiting for your great success with the project since the concept that you adopted is unique. I will necessarily follow you.
Hey. Your site looks very interesting. Games go all the time? The number of players is stable?
The tournaments go all the time, there are lots of games from day to day. The biggest thing is that you can earn money (YP- yamzu points). The amount of players is huge and rising.
Activity: 378
That would be very cool if players on yamzu.com could play FIFA in case of the FIFA World Cup 2018 in Russia. The great time to give gamers the chance for their countries to win the cup!
Activity: 364
My dad asked me today, where can he invest his money... I told him to buy some criptocurency, but first analyzing which concretely... can anybody give an advice?

I would advise buying 50% bitcoin, 30% Ethereum, 10% OmiseGO and 10% IOTA. This is a safe investment, and very profitable. Tokens of small projects are better not to buy.
I wouldn’t buy bitcoins now at all! Etherium- sure, definitely..., omisego- ok... iota- no. I will buy YMZ for sure in case of the business. It’s young and fast growing.
I would rather buy some YMZ than buying OmiseGo & IOTA. I’m standing on the position of the previous commentator.
And I’m a little bit confused... Why should I trust to the company which project is about two years ONLY on the market. If somebody will provide my with the detailed explanation, than may be I would believe you. The reason is that I’ll be ready to buy 100.000 YMZ if it’s realy worth it.
Merit: 1

Activity: 336

Activity: 342
Agh... I’m looking forward to the pre-sale campaign starts. As soon as it starts, I buy it! Looking forward to become a part of your team! PLAYING CS:GO on yamzu.com for a year already! #YAMZU4EVER
Activity: 324
Which currencies do you take as an investment in YMZ?
Will there be support for the fiat?
Activity: 364
thank you for such a great project. I hope it will achieve great heights and will develop. I'm sure this will be a successful project. very Glad to be with you guys
Hi! How much YMZ have you already bought? Me 25.000)))
Welcome to the yamzu club Wink
Activity: 406
Ok... I’m so confused... where to get the money to buy some YMZ?!?! I need it right now!!! I need more! Who can borrow some €? Grin
I love yamzu.com! I love the platform for the opportunity, I love the design and usability of it! Thank you team for it! #YAMZU4EVER
Hey brother! You are here too! Nice to see that our team #CSWarms is here! Me as a gamer supporting yamzu developers because I appreciate their contribution to the development of eSports. #YAMZU4EVER
Activity: 326
Hello everyone at Yamzu!
How is the project feels itself on the cripto market? Are you getting the money you need?
Activity: 322
I’m about to buy some YMZ as soon as I get some extra cash. Who has done it? How is your attitude to it?
I have already bought some YP because I play CS on yamzu.com. My attitude to it is quiet simple. I like the platform, I like people I play with.
Merit: 1
Excellent! What games does the platform support?
First of all it’s CS:GO, I play it. And I know only about this game. I’ve heard that this year they are going to add more.
Alan Moon Soo Kim it will be  YAMZU advisory board , great news

https://vgy.me/eMQxr4.jpg

https://vgy.me/oL3yaN.jpg
I’ve met the information about Alan before. As I understood he is a really good professional and a team worker. I believe you will get the point you’re reaching to together!
Hello everybody at YAMZU team! Why did you chose the way of ICO project? How much € did you already get? Why is hard cap is so little?
Activity: 282
I am sooo in love with you project! Most of all I love it because it’s about eSports. I’ve been playing CS since I was 5. Now I’m 22 and I am a member of world tournam bra. I won’t believe me, but it’s true! Thanks YAMZU!
Activity: 322
Me and my boyfriend are playing CS:GO tournaments at yamzu.com. Previous wee we have won new armor+ some goodies have been given to him as the best player. We are thinking about buying some YMZ. Thanks for the platform!
Pages:
Jump to: