Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡⚡⚡ [ANN][SALE] YAMZU | eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain⚡⚡⚡ - page 29. (Read 24046 times)

Activity: 289
Merit: 0
I’m so in love of your project! So inspired by your ico campaign! I want to be with you! How I can become a part of your team?
Activity: 378
Is there any bonuses when I buy your YMZ currency?
For example “buy 1- get second as a gift”?
When I’ve bought there was no any bonuses. The price €0,01 is a huge bonus)))
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
How are you going to provide people with bounty campaign?

bounty campaign is up and running Wink
Activity: 356
Tell me about the advantages players gain using your platform. And which problems they can face?
I’m playing on yamzu.com for about like 7 months and haven’t faced any problems. Once we had 1,5 hours of system administration working and we were waiting till we could play. I can tell you about advantages. There are lots of them. If you have some bad thoughts- write me a massage.
Activity: 392
How are you going to provide people with bounty campaign?
Activity: 350
I bet that this project will be so successful that the hard cap will be easy to reach. The point is the team, huge professionals, and the market is young and quickly growing in customers (I mean the gamers).
Is there any bonuses when I buy your YMZ currency?
For example “buy 1- get second as a gift”?
Where can I get more information about you distribution campaign? Our family is interested to buy some YMZ this month.
Activity: 364
Tell me about the advantages players gain using your platform. And which problems they can face?
Activity: 5
My initial thought is this... this is a company trying to make a product out of two relatively new industries. Which means the success of the product would very much depend on the widespread acceptance of both eSports and Blockchain technology. What are the plans in place to make this a success?
Merit: 1
Would love to see more ICO companies which have done something like YAMZU before going on the market. Looking forward to get all the money you need to make a birth to this child (YMZ)  Cool
Activity: 342
Wow! I’ve seen that you’ve mentioned €18.000.000 as a hard cap. Are you sure that in our situation on a market- this number is reachable?
Is there any bonuses while pre sale is on? Who has already bought YMZ- right to me please.
I’m about to buy some YMZ as soon as I get some extra cash. Who has done it? How is your attitude to it?
Activity: 326
Me and my boyfriend playing tournaments on yamzu.com. Thank you developers for the chance to get new mates in CS:GO
Activity: 289
So many questions about airdrop... Where is the answer?
I'm a little bit confused how is the problem and when is going to be solved.
When are you going to distribute airdrop tokens?
How are you going to realize that airdrop program?
I'm so confused. Have read so many good things about ymz here, but  scary to buy cryptocurrency because I haven't done it before.
How are you going to get the hard cap? Is there any marketing program?
They have a huge marketing program, promotions, seminars etc. don't mind about that.
Pages:
Jump to: