Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Satan Coin [STC][Scrypt][Pow-Pos][Coin block: 100] - page 2. (Read 4725 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 260
what ever happened to the secound round air-drop that was supposed to be the next day from the first air-drop.

And BTW some of us don't receive the 1-st airdrop..., probably something wrong there, but no one give a answer yet :S
violinista1982 Please give us some clue about Wink

Regards: SHNICI - Georgi

you need to update your ninja attack system to gain free air-drop coins as the rest of us have.

0xa0xax0a Good one xD
Dude, I just PM few times.., and it look it's in the last moment.., after it finish Wink but NVM that..., all is fine. If get get.., if no.., I'll drink one for it ^@^

Regards: SHNICI  - Georgi
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Unfortunately I can not take part in your project. Think about the participation option for new users.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
any airdrop again dev ?? iam late to.join airdrop Sad
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Yeeeah.Super fast Air drop. 1 min after i message dev Smiley
10x a lot ;)And good luck with this project.
Activity: 723
Merit: 501
what ever happened to the secound round air-drop that was supposed to be the next day from the first air-drop.

And BTW some of us don't receive the 1-st airdrop..., probably something wrong there, but no one give a answer yet :S

you need to update your ninja attack system to gain free air-drop coins as the rest of us have.

Activity: 896
Merit: 108
linux wallet...  Lips sealed
Activity: 1257
I join the project
Activity: 23
Is there a git repository for this project?
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
Dev wake up!!!!!!!!
Give the coin some credits......
Activity: 122
how much did the airdrop give?
Activity: 54
do not worry that there is no virus,

Did u download the wallet?
Hello violinista1982,
I PM you 2 times about with the address, can I ask you please, is it any kind of problem with my one or something else there?  Just wonder to know, because I don't receive anything yet Smiley

I came late for airdrop but why SATAN instead? Any connections to this coin?
Activity: 485
is there any chance for me to follow this airdrop Huh
and when does airdrop roound 2 start?
Activity: 109
enjoy this world
when the 2and airdrop ?
i tryed downloading the wallets for windows here, not working...is there a
wallet i can download..if so please post it...thanks  and if still working on it
ill wait like everyone else..thanks

i just checked the link and it worked perfect for the windows wallet.  Did you try to copy the whole link and paste it?
Activity: 258
i tryed downloading the wallets for windows here, not working...is there a
wallet i can download..if so please post it...thanks  and if still working on it
ill wait like everyone else..thanks
Activity: 868
The named kind of made me read your thread. If I may ask, what inspired you to use this name. I know there is a Biblepay coin as well if I got the name right and now Satan. Interesting isn't it?

Also, why do you have such low POS percentage? Any specific to keep it low?

inspire me in mythology, heaven and hell and why not satan, a catchy name and that we all know Smiley. the point of sale is not so low for the first day in echange okay, it will not be long to raise the price since we are many users in this community, thank you for joining the community and welcome

Thank you for your response. Good to see that it is listed on https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-STC.htm . However, the POS reward per year is just 1%. unless you hold good amount of coins this isn't profitable I suppose. Aah, yes...if Nova is next on the list then I guess we will see some momentum for sure.

Are you still running airdrop?
Pages:
Jump to: