Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Satan Coin [STC][Scrypt][Pow-Pos][Coin block: 100] - page 4. (Read 4725 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
i have not received it yet
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
thank you very much people for following my first project and we will try to get away with it, right now I look at the messages and tomorrow I will start with the second round of the airdrop, and welcome to my house hell, Smiley
Activity: 25
joined airdrop  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 434
Merit: 260
violinista1982 good project I see and also I like the name xD wish you good luck Smiley
I send you a Priv. Msg.
Sorry, but they are 2, forgot to send the ID 1-st one Wink

Regards: SHNICI - Georgi
Activity: 361
Merit: 111
dev big tnx for airdrop  Smiley
I am not minandola with any asic, there will be users who have strong asics, another thing is that we have chosen scrypt since its code is easier to work with us, I take it as a recommendation, the next project I have in mind is cryptonight or equihash but for later we are learning now thanks
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297
Guys, why do you do this.

Brand new coin, few hours old, only block 468 and your hitting it with 20GH/s...WHY !

Do you not realise its all leveledout by the diff.
You could be mining it just as well with 2MH if everyone was cpu or gpu mining it, but instead it only takes 1 person with a stupid asic to kill all these scrypt coins.
Thing is, when asics first came out, they were about 1mh, which was about 4 times a top end gpu, not they start at 500MH, so over 250 times a $1000 gpu.
Why dont you just turn them off for a few days and actually let other people mine just a few coins....

It really is time we moved away from scrypt, it really is becoming a lazy dev option.

Frustrated
J
no next round for airdrop?? i've lose the first. i hope i can get this coin for free.  Grin Grin

for tomorrow there will be a second airdrop, today we have made a short round to see how people were encouraged and we did not expect this result, tomorrow I will start the second round, I will notify you through the post, do not worry that I am writing your name so you do not miss the airdrop
Activity: 616
Merit: 118
no next round for airdrop?? i've lose the first. i hope i can get this coin for free.  Grin Grin
the first thing that this is my first project, the second I am poor in this world and I do not have to create more projects, the third part of the 20% of the premine as it says you are distributed, in a few days will be distributed another percentage, if you are not interested in this project please leave the thread, as I answer to all that ask me ect ... I do not know where you see the other projects or where this is going, thank you the people who joined the project
Activity: 42
not the same dev.

you just copied paste our ANN.

dont mislead or lie to your users.

we have no connection.
Activity: 24

mmmm,,   this seems to be the buissness  model , create new coins
  pump em, and then abandoned projects, this guy as we speak is
 creating 2 different projecst and has 2 already  which are pretty much
 ignored, Same Dev from BitcoinStake & DashStake bitcoin cash stake
 and now satan coin, really,  why not take care of the already existing
 projects ? coman guys dont support  this kind scheme
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Satan approves 20% premine. Good for evil deeds
MASTERNODE

next update to 2.0 of the wallet with increase of pos and masternodes 100 k, minimum for reconpemsa 2 months coins in the wallet, the reward at two months will be x2 and then every month x2, pos for the masternode sera del 60 percent for more than 40 percent of the normal pos, the normal user will have a 40 percent

MASTERNODE FIRST QUARTER OF 2018

the 2 round of airdrop will be available soon, we will notice in the post, thank you for joining the community
Activity: 358
Merit: 10
Project successful
Activity: 391
Merit: 114
This project will fail, as it's inspiratory has always failed during the history and future
MASTERNODE

next update to 2.0 of the wallet with increase of the pos and masternodes 100 ka beginning of the month, minimum to reconpemsa 2 months the coins in the wallet, the reward at two months will be x2 and then every month x1, pos for the masternode sera del 40 percent for more than 60 percent of the normal pos, the normal user will have 60 percent
Activity: 23
How to join please?
Pages:
Jump to: