Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Satan Coin [STC][Scrypt][Pow-Pos][Coin block: 100] - page 3. (Read 4725 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
whether this coin can survive ?? I see this coin is less desirable .. what is your next plan Huh If this continues ... your coins can die ..

this currency will not die, we talked with yobit nova echange and coinechange, it's your first day in this exchange, you will rise more than price, go and prepare your purses Smiley
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
whether this coin can survive ?? I see this coin is less desirable .. what is your next plan Huh If this continues ... your coins can die ..
Activity: 56
Merit: 10

I don't think so, you check probably at the trading history, someone dump coin at 0.1 satoshi, over million STC. This is a new coin, right? So, who own more than 1 million STC in 2 days?
I think that the most trade histori are tests from exchange. Also look at the Volume: 0.001510000 BTC / 111411.08 STC
Activity: 375
Merit: 250

I don't think so, you check probably at the trading history, someone dump coin at 0.1 satoshi, over million STC. This is a new coin, right? So, who own more than 1 million STC in 2 days?
The named kind of made me read your thread. If I may ask, what inspired you to use this name. I know there is a Biblepay coin as well if I got the name right and now Satan. Interesting isn't it?

Also, why do you have such low POS percentage? Any specific to keep it low?

inspire me in mythology, heaven and hell and why not satan, a catchy name and that we all know Smiley. the point of sale is not so low for the first day in echange okay, it will not be long to raise the price since we are many users in this community, thank you for joining the community and welcome
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
The named kind of made me read your thread. If I may ask, what inspired you to use this name. I know there is a Biblepay coin as well if I got the name right and now Satan. Interesting isn't it?

Also, why do you have such low POS percentage? Any specific to keep it low?
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297
Hi,

I think there is something very wrong with your block explorer.

Wallet says block 1240 DIFF 125.57 , NET 12.26 GH/s
Explorer says block 1240 DIFF 0.00024414, NET hash unreported

That's a huge difference in values
Activity: 476
Merit: 147
Janglisher('-')yay! 🇯🇵
Yes, joined. airdrop closed?  Huh
Activity: 65
Why this coin is named Satan?
What's the connection? Roll Eyes

very good question, I called the attention the name and as I am the dark side because I put the name of my boss, although I live here on earth Smiley

Haha, you have good sence of humour)
Activity: 5
Is this safe?
Activity: 28
Can I apply for the airdrop ??
novaechange at the beginning of the month and coinsmarket waiting answer, if you know some echange tell me thanks
OK Thats a good start.
Activity: 65
Merit: 11
Fire fire fire
this looks awesome!! hahaha hail satan!!!!
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Joined airdrop.  Undecided Undecided
novaechange at the beginning of the month and coinsmarket waiting answer, if you know some echange tell me thanks
thank you very much people for following my first project and we will try to get away with it, right now I look at the messages and tomorrow I will start with the second round of the airdrop, and welcome to my house hell, Smiley
Any exchanges?Huh??
HAIL STAN! Grin
i have not received it yet

the airdrop will be made tomorrow to all users, will start tomorrow if you send me pm will be paid tomorrow, thanks
Pages:
Jump to: