Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SBC] From Death Comes Life – The Rebirth of StableCoin - URGENT UPDATE - page 77. (Read 198682 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Wow Quark is low right now.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
329% growth, a bit too much for 24 hours.
Activity: 19
Damn. Leave for a few hours and SBC skyrockets! No complaints here.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
TECHNOLOGY, BABY!
Multipool effect.

That's what I was figuring, but which pool is it? It's not multipool.us, it's not hashco.ws, its not switchercoin, it's very unlikely that it's middlecoin (way larger hashrate than a mere 500) so where is it coming from?
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
TECHNOLOGY, BABY!
So anyone have any idea where the hell this massive hashrate spike keeps coming from?

I'm assuming it's a profit switching pool or something? The network hashrate keeps going up and down by almost 500MH/s every so often.

Is there a better pool to be using than MiningPool.co?
Activity: 19
Bump! I support stablecoin. Stands out against other altcoins.
TECHNOLOGY, BABY!
I really hate Cryptsy so much, they are SO slow. I saw the small 'crash' coming, deposited some Bitcoins to trade for SBC and it's been 1 hour and nothing has shown in my account, and the price will shoot back up very soon. Cryptsy is no good for trading, they need much faster servers.

Anyway, how do you guys feel about SBC? Where do you think it will go? I have a feeling if the Chinese get hold of it then it may go quite high, however as far as I am aware no shops currently accept it, which is a huge hindrance and it may end in a pump, dump and crash... I hope it doesn't though, I look forward to actually spending them as a consumer if I can.

Cryptsy is boning everyone right now.
Activity: 26
Yes!! Good thing I kept my 3k stable coins from august:D
Good thing that I bought over 100k when it was revived.  Cheesy

Yikes.....I don't want to be around if you sell out.

Im not selling I like this coin:)
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I really hate Cryptsy so much, they are SO slow. I saw the small 'crash' coming, deposited some Bitcoins to trade for SBC and it's been 1 hour and nothing has shown in my account, and the price will shoot back up very soon. Cryptsy is no good for trading, they need much faster servers.

Anyway, how do you guys feel about SBC? Where do you think it will go? I have a feeling if the Chinese get hold of it then it may go quite high, however as far as I am aware no shops currently accept it, which is a huge hindrance and it may end in a pump, dump and crash... I hope it doesn't though, I look forward to actually spending them as a consumer if I can.
legendary
Terminated.
Yeah, it's recovered a lot, as I expected, although such a dip was frightening. A few of my friends just managed to get in on the dip so I'm happy for them.
Crashing the price is wrong, if you have to sell a larger amount just put a few smaller sell walls.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Damn it's crashing tremendously. Like 36 cents a coin. Holding strong though.
Someone dumped for a loss. Smart move.

Yeah, it's recovered a lot, as I expected, although such a dip was frightening. A few of my friends just managed to get in on the dip so I'm happy for them.
legendary
Terminated.
Someone dumped for a loss. Smart move.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Profit taking is to be expected. The way up is always bumpy. Volume on Cryptsy is 440 BTC, so the demand for SBC is impressive.
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
Giga
Stablecoin the house!!!  Grin

I knew this coin was undervalued, I'm glad i got in couple of days ago before the rocket launched  Smiley

Some here are talking about the chinese ? i know it was planned but did we release stablecoin in china yet ?
Oh yeah... They're the fuel behind the fire.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sbc-356709

sweet, that's great guess i missed that thread was offline today for the most part

Love this coin, hoping to see $2 Soon  Smiley
Activity: 7
I did some branding work on this, as the currency appeals to me.

http://i.imgur.com/nmLGJcu.png

Feel free to use/disregard, contact me if you'd like anymore work doing (I do websites mainly).

What do you guys think of this?

That new branding looks awesome, I looked at it vs the old image I had downloaded ... no comparison. Hard to decide between spiked S and non spiked.

Hey cool, thanks for the response Smiley

Man this coin is taking off, awesome.
legendary
Terminated.
Quite the market increase, soon $1.
Anyone think there is gonna be some major profit taking soon? Some of you must be set to make a small fortune.

As tempting as it is to try and take profits, I know how much I am going to regret it if I sell now. This coin hasn't even begun to hit the mainstream cryptocurrency community and its potentials from its features are amazing. I refuse to sell right now, but I'm sure others will try taking profits.
that feeel  Grin exactly the same reason that I will never sell my sbc stash till it hits like $5

depending on the market I may not sell even at $5 too, we'll see in time
TECHNOLOGY, BABY!
Pages:
Jump to: