Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SBC] From Death Comes Life – The Rebirth of StableCoin - URGENT UPDATE - page 76. (Read 198682 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Maybe I'm just paranoid but I frequent lots of "alternative news" sites (which would probably be a target market)and there is a large segment of those communities which seem to be strongly of the christian persuasion and they may view a red coin with "horns" as related to the "mark of the beast" idea that gets tossed around in those sort of communities.

Like I said maybe I'm just paranoid and no one would see it that way. Honestly I personally think #2 looks way better and more professional but #1 is the super safe option.

I think maybe it being red is probably good among the chinese community as well. Thats indicates good fortune does it not?
I think I like option 2 but I think option 1 with no "horns" is safer.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
http://stablecoin.net
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Bayern
I don't know why I read your message wrong, lol. I read it as "it would be good to dump" for some reason, apologies mate!

No worries! I bolded the words  Cheesy
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I don't know why I read your message wrong, lol. I read it as "it would be good to dump" for some reason, apologies mate!
Bayern
If SBC reaches $1 it will reach $2 quickly and even at that point it would be a bad decision to dump because i see big things for this coin.

For the love of god, don't dump, you will ruin the coin Sad. If nobody dumps and people continue to mine, small trade and try and use these in shops (or get shops to adopt them) then we will all benefit form this.

Exactly my point
If SBC reaches $1 it will reach $2 quickly and even at that point it would be a bad decision to dump because i see big things for this coin.

For the love of god, don't dump, you will ruin the coin Sad. If nobody dumps and people continue to mine, small trade and try and use these in shops (or get shops to adopt them) then we will all benefit form this.
Bayern
Activity: 64
Just so I know when the time comes, is it better to trade from a pool to a QT wallet and then exchange, or straight from pool to exchange?

Pool > QT > Exchange
or
Pool > Exchange

SBC is the first coin I've mined (too late to the party on the rest) and just curious which is safer/better. Also how long do transfers usually take (so I can plan ahead)?

Thanks. Smiley
I know BTC-E explicitly says they don't support generated transactions. It's generally safer to have the wallet between the pool and the exchange:
Pool > QT > Exchange

I think generated means you can't mine directly to the exchange account, not that the coins can't be transfered from a pool site (once confirmed and what not). Can anyone comment?
Activity: 7
China is starting to wake up... Things should get interesting.

Wakey wakey

I don't think we've seen anything yet...
Activity: 56
Just so I know when the time comes, is it better to trade from a pool to a QT wallet and then exchange, or straight from pool to exchange?

Pool > QT > Exchange
or
Pool > Exchange

SBC is the first coin I've mined (too late to the party on the rest) and just curious which is safer/better. Also how long do transfers usually take (so I can plan ahead)?

Thanks. Smiley
I know BTC-E explicitly says they don't support generated transactions. It's generally safer to have the wallet between the pool and the exchange:
Pool > QT > Exchange
Activity: 64

Pool > QT > Exchange
or
Pool > Exchange

Thanks. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
China is starting to wake up... Things should get interesting.
You'll have to forgive the newb question, but I was trying to get this to work and ran into some difficulty (pool mining).

I was the GUIminer scrypt version which I've used for litecoin forever, and can't seem to get it to work with this pool: http://www.coin-base.org/stablecoin/

I think I'm putting in the wrong host name, if anyone could help, I'd appreciate it.

I have two ASICs mining bitcoins, so liked this software as it let me just use my video card without interferring with that setup.

Might send some newly mined dollah dollah billz if can get it to work Smiley

Thanks

Here is my setup, I use coin-base myself and find it easy to use and reliable:

Obviously all the other settings are GPU specific (concurrency, vectors, threads, work size and intensity) so just pick what is good for your GPU. Here is the list - https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Mining_hardware_comparison

If it helps and you are feeling generous then my SBC address is - sQtB6ovzEcSsTqzfZjnpxfP8yMSYjmGrsJ Smiley

Hope it helps?
Activity: 35
You'll have to forgive the newb question, but I was trying to get this to work and ran into some difficulty (pool mining).

I was the GUIminer scrypt version which I've used for litecoin forever, and can't seem to get it to work with this pool: http://www.coin-base.org/stablecoin/

I think I'm putting in the wrong host name, if anyone could help, I'd appreciate it.

I have two ASICs mining bitcoins, so liked this software as it let me just use my video card without interferring with that setup.

Might send some newly mined dollah dollah billz if can get it to work Smiley

Thanks
Bayern
Wow Quark is low right now.

Yeah it's almost like everyone watched TheBitcoinChannel's last video revealing it as a premined scamcoin.

Why are you posting this in the SBC thread?

lol, it's a plot

"hey guys that are interested in this quality coin, look, cheap scamcoin that I own a lot of. *wink wink nudge nudge*

But you do realize that its not a scam coin right?
I really hate Cryptsy so much, they are SO slow. I saw the small 'crash' coming, deposited some Bitcoins to trade for SBC and it's been 1 hour and nothing has shown in my account, and the price will shoot back up very soon. Cryptsy is no good for trading, they need much faster servers.

Anyway, how do you guys feel about SBC? Where do you think it will go? I have a feeling if the Chinese get hold of it then it may go quite high, however as far as I am aware no shops currently accept it, which is a huge hindrance and it may end in a pump, dump and crash... I hope it doesn't though, I look forward to actually spending them as a consumer if I can.

As we speak, SBC'S being acquired by us Chinese for hours already, Chris.

http://anwenbi.com

My word! Brace yourself guys! Let the Chinese take it Cheesy, I'd love to work with them on this coin Smiley.
Nah I just assumed that a lot of people here probably took hazards advice on Quark and SBC. The two seem to be going in opposite directions at the moment.
Activity: 19

Yeah it's almost like everyone watched TheBitcoinChannel's last video revealing it as a premined scamcoin.

lol, it's a plot

"hey guys that are interested in this quality coin, look, cheap scamcoin that I own a lot of. *wink wink nudge nudge*
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Pages:
Jump to: