Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SBC] From Death Comes Life – The Rebirth of StableCoin - URGENT UPDATE - page 79. (Read 198682 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Yikes.....I don't want to be around if you sell out.
I don't plan to sell any of it, unless I need some fiat.  Wink
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Yes!! Good thing I kept my 3k stable coins from august:D
Good thing that I bought over 100k when it was revived.  Cheesy

Yikes.....I don't want to be around if you sell out.
legendary
Terminated.
Good thing that I bought over 100k when it was revived.  Cheesy
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Oh my god, what happened? I went to sleep last night with SBC at 18 and my total SBC value literally doubled overnight.

This massive inflow is ridiculous.

The market cap last night was at 1.5 million when I went to sleep, and now it's at 3.3 million.

Incredible. I think this is going to be a big one.
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
That's the source code. There's executables out there somewhere.

Would be nice if it was found at the same place as the source. There is a exe file in the zip file with all the source code. But I'm not sure yet if that is what I am looking for or all I would need.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
That's the source code. There's executables out there somewhere.
I opened a coin-base pool account. Started the minerd program, and the kilo-hashes were indicating on the command console (indicating hashing and "yays!"), but no activity reflected in the pool. Does anyone here know why this might likely happen? Also, is CPU mining the only option now for Stablecoin? What software is the best for mining?  As indicated, I was using minerd. How about a stable or reliable pool?

Mining for Stablecoin is scrypt mining.  Use CGMiner 3.7.2 or lower if you want to use a GPU for mining (the only realistic way to mine).

As for you coins not showing up yet, I'm not certain.  I mined with the coin-base team for a while, but when I switched to the SBC CryptoCult pool, (http://sbc.cryptoculture.net/index.php) my KHs/sec went up and, more importantly, the stability of my connection improved substantially (no more waking up in the morning to discover my connection had failed).

I'm trying to figure out how to install this CGMiner 3.7.2 program on my windows 7. I was reading the "windows-build.txt" in one zip file downloaded from here (http://ck.kolivas.org/apps/cgminer/3.7/) and in the process of following the instructions in the shell, I get this message from attempting to enter the first command line - "mingw-get install mingw32-libpdcurses" - into the shell: "sh mingw-get command not found"

Any ideas on what to do?

It would be nice if CGMiner 3.7.2 was just a simple executable program to download - instead of going through this build process. I thought there was a executable pre-compiled somewhere.
Activity: 7
I opened a coin-base pool account. Started the minerd program, and the kilo-hashes were indicating on the command console (indicating hashing and "yays!"), but no activity reflected in the pool. Does anyone here know why this might likely happen? Also, is CPU mining the only option now for Stablecoin? What software is the best for mining?  As indicated, I was using minerd. How about a stable or reliable pool?

Mining for Stablecoin is scrypt mining.  Use CGMiner 3.7.2 or lower if you want to use a GPU for mining (the only realistic way to mine).

As for you coins not showing up yet, I'm not certain.  I mined with the coin-base team for a while, but when I switched to the SBC CryptoCult pool, (http://sbc.cryptoculture.net/index.php) my KHs/sec went up and, more importantly, the stability of my connection improved substantially (no more waking up in the morning to discover my connection had failed).

+1 for the CryptoCult pool. Very impressed with my time with them so far
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
$1 soon... The Chinese are killing it! Shocked
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
$0.41 new high.
Next stop $1.

Never forget the profit-takers . . . $0.33   Grin

I agree though, this coin is going places.
I opened a coin-base pool account. Started the minerd program, and the kilo-hashes were indicating on the command console (indicating hashing and "yays!"), but no activity reflected in the pool. Does anyone here know why this might likely happen? Also, is CPU mining the only option now for Stablecoin? What software is the best for mining?  As indicated, I was using minerd. How about a stable or reliable pool?

Mining for Stablecoin is scrypt mining.  Use CGMiner 3.7.2 or lower if you want to use a GPU for mining (the only realistic way to mine).

As for you coins not showing up yet, I'm not certain.  I mined with the coin-base team for a while, but when I switched to the SBC CryptoCult pool, (http://sbc.cryptoculture.net/index.php) my KHs/sec went up and, more importantly, the stability of my connection improved substantially (no more waking up in the morning to discover my connection had failed).
legendary
Terminated.
$0.41 new high.
Next stop $1.
Market cap doubled over-night (my time) from ~$1.6M to ~$3.2M.

That's impressive growth, as is the $0.40 price.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
SBC has earned a spot among the top 20 coins for market cap:

http://coinmarketcap.com/

I would not be surprised to see it hit top 10 before January.
Activity: 420
Bayern
just don't sell now, and kill the coin, let  it raise to 100k satoshi

Why not $5? It still has a way to go
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
just don't sell now, and kill the coin, let  it raise to 100k satoshi
Activity: 280
TECHNOLOGY, BABY!
Hopped in on the train yesterday at 0.000155 BTC, woke up this morning to a much nicer price

Loving this stablecoin action, wait until China warms up to it haha

Yep, eagerly awaiting the massive explosion in price as soon as China gets on the bandwagon.
Activity: 7
Hopped in on the train yesterday at 0.000155 BTC, woke up this morning to a much nicer price

Loving this stablecoin action, wait until China warms up to it haha
Pages:
Jump to: