Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SBC] StableCoin ¦¦ A new breed of cryptocurrency ¦¦ v1.2 RELEASED - page 13. (Read 102735 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
If 1 SBC was worth 0.01 BTC then I'd have just mined 120 BTC in a week... Be realistic guys!!

I love this. Oh Yeah, waiting for SBC trading .... cryptsy is good

It is on the list to be added
Been anxiously watching twitter feed to see when the SBC exchange cherry will be popped. Smiley
Activity: 708
Merit: 500
multiple 1 month old accounts having a chat to keep a thread alive.....

iknorite, almost as sad as 2 year old accounts thinking it couldn't be possible that bitcoin interested hit its peak in awareness in the past couple months along with new user reg's here....... methinks somebody thought DGC was going to be the new up and comer and feels threatened by SBC dashing the last of those hopes.

Good luck lol dgc has much more promise and is well on its way up Wink

After the main dev's recent attitude issues with a lot of forum members, and basically egging on 51% attacks, I'm much more sold on Stablecoin, thx.  And no I am not an alt account...  and I don't think many here are.  Not that that stops accusations, they are fun I guess.  Maybe someday I'll try it...  but not today. Smiley

OK Mr 1 week old account, we believe you
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
If 1 SBC was worth 0.01 BTC then I'd have just mined 120 BTC in a week... Be realistic guys!!

good to hear mate Smiley
Activity: 145
Merit: 100

iknorite, almost as sad as 2 year old accounts thinking it couldn't be possible that bitcoin interested hit its peak in awareness in the past couple months along with new user reg's here....... methinks somebody thought DGC was going to be the new up and comer and feels threatened by SBC dashing the last of those hopes.

After the main dev's recent attitude issues with a lot of forum members, and basically egging on 51% attacks, I'm much more sold on Stablecoin, thx.  And no I am not an alt account...  and I don't think many here are.  Not that that stops accusations, they are fun I guess.  Maybe someday I'll try it...  but not today. Smiley
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

Activity: 243

YES!!!  Now we see if our trust in the Dev is valid.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

Activity: 708
Activity: 155
I have mined 24h ,but received none. why?

Are you solo/pool mining?  If a pool what one?  What are you using to mine (hardware and software)?
Activity: 23
I have mined 24h ,but received none. why?
Activity: 155
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
With bytecoin having just hit cryptsy, Stablecoin can't be too far away now can it?

I've been mining Stable since it was first released and i'm very excited for it to hit the exchange!

I have a bit of curiosity myself to see how well it plays out.

Considering the really smooth launch and high interest in this coin I have high hopes. Smiley

The only thing ppl hate about SBC is the 0.5% premine, but I trust the dev to keep his word and only use it for giveaways/services.

And so long as everyone feels that way there won't be a massive dump, prices will hold, interest will grow and things will eventually begin to rise.  So, we'll see.
Activity: 868
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
With bytecoin having just hit cryptsy, Stablecoin can't be too far away now can it?

I've been mining Stable since it was first released and i'm very excited for it to hit the exchange!

Considering the really smooth launch and high interest in this coin I have high hopes. Smiley

The only thing ppl hate about SBC is the 0.5% premine, but I trust the dev to keep his word and only use it for giveaways/services.
Activity: 9

Blocks are being found according to silverwolf's pool...  not sure what the story is.

Still broken after redownloading the chain, broken anyway if its going to accept invalid timestamps :\
Activity: 9

Activity: 145
Blocks are being found according to silverwolf's pool...  not sure what the story is.
Pages:
Jump to: