Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SBC] StableCoin ¦¦ A new breed of cryptocurrency ¦¦ v1.2 RELEASED - page 9. (Read 102735 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Trying to purchase some but it takes FOREVER for BTC to get into your account.  .000039 to me is a GOOD buying price

Yeah I know the feeling, i've tried other coins but they all seem to take about equally as long.

Up to .00004950 for buys with a bit of support at .000049 and sells are at .0005695. Looks like we might make it to .00006 and beyond. Things are shaping up Cheesy
Activity: 543
Merit: 250
I'm mining and finding blocks but they say mined but not confirmed?? They show up in my wallet transactions but when I close and open my wallet they're gone?? What the hell is that about?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
You can now trade stablecoins on coins-e.com !

Are you sure? Can't see it listed.
Activity: 85
You can now trade stablecoins on coins-e.com !
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Trying to purchase some but it takes FOREVER for BTC to get into your account.  .000039 to me is a GOOD buying price
Ok, which one of you placed the 23 btc buy order?

Iknorite!
That should help things, looks like a good few sell orders from .00004-.00006 already canceled their sells and the price is back up to .000044. I keep buying 1 SBC anytime someone sells to the highest bid to keep the chart looking high but to whoever put in that 23 and that 1btc right above it, thank you. If anyone wants to help slowly clear out those .00004-.00006 orders to give the chart a nice upward trend that would help get peoples attention too.
Thanks to whoever is putting the floor in
Activity: 154
Ok, which one of you placed the 23 btc buy order?
Re-read everything in the CoinChoose thread.  If the blockexplorer goes down it is removed automatically.  I also messaged Sal.
we need to figure out why we've been removed from coinchoose.

100% agree.
Activity: 112
we need to figure out why we've been removed from coinchoose.

SBC entire network is down to 26.13MH/s.  Are pools down or is this the end of SBC?

Too many dumpers that mined before it hit the exchange and now stopped mining and are unloading and basically destroying the coin. I keep trying to put up buy walls >.000035 but they keep getting tore down, i'm guessing one or a few of the top 10 miners has moved on to another coin and is now dumping
SBC entire network is down to 26.13MH/s.  Are pools down or is this the end of SBC?
LOL. It got pumped it and put it to the top of the coinchoose.com charts Smiley

I did my part yesterday pumping it to 0.0007 spent almost 1BTC on SBC

Glad to see some response here. I'm putting a little floor in at .00004 for 2500/.10btc and i'll move it up as sell orders clear out. Dunno how long it'll last so if anybody wants to help throw some btc on the price floor or help clear out some sells that'd be swell. The bigger the price floor the more likely potential SBC dumpers will think "hmmm maybe i should hold if there's this much demand"
If I see any >1K buy orders above .00004 then I'll move mine with it.

jeez
didn't even last ten minutes, who are the assholes that keep dumping? I just bought a shit ton of SBC since somebody keeps dumping. I filled in some gaps on the buy order book so it doesn't jump from .000036 to .00004 to make the demand look more consistant, hopefully this all slows some people. I've bought 7K SBC so far trying to prop things up, hopefully it pays off
LOL. It got pumped it and put it to the top of the coinchoose.com charts Smiley

I did my part yesterday pumping it to 0.0007 spent almost 1BTC on SBC

Glad to see some response here. I'm putting a little floor in at .00004 for 2500/.10btc and i'll move it up as sell orders clear out. Dunno how long it'll last so if anybody wants to help throw some btc on the price floor or help clear out some sells that'd be swell. The bigger the price floor the more likely potential SBC dumpers will think "hmmm maybe i should hold if there's this much demand"
If I see any >1K buy orders above .00004 then I'll move mine with it.
If Artos truly is creating a store with Amazon and Steam integration...demand WILL be there.
Activity: 325
just not a whole lot of action and plenty of people willing to sell.  Need to get demand up.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
All we have to do is mine it and wait for amazon.com integration
Activity: 325
at the current price sbc is sitting pretty low anyway, its right above bitcoin with at least 12 other coins more profitable for miners
Pages:
Jump to: