Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SBC] StableCoin ¦¦ A new breed of cryptocurrency ¦¦ v1.2 RELEASED - page 18. (Read 102735 times)

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Hey I just wanted the stable coin community to know that I have a proportional payout per block pool for stable coin and other coins.
Block Finder also gets 5% of the block.

StableCoin  -  sbc.ub3rl33t.com

Other pools:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpools-proportional-payout-pools-with-5-finder-reward-232156
legendary
Activity: 1197
Dear miners,

Someone hacked our pools (username xrom) and withdrew significant amount of coins from wallets on two pools: wdc.coinmine.pl and stc.coinmine.pl. Right now we are not able to process all payments as we have huge hole in the wallets.

I've disabled manual payments on all our mines until the issue is resolved.

We are counting on your donations to fill the gap and start functioning normally.

feeleep
Why are you not counting on fixing the hole to start functioning normally?

Who said I will not fix the hole? But if you can donate a bit then sites can work normally.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Dear miners,

Someone hacked our pools (username xrom) and withdrew significant amount of coins from wallets on two pools: wdc.coinmine.pl and stc.coinmine.pl. Right now we are not able to process all payments as we have huge hole in the wallets.

We are counting on your donations to fill the gap and start functioning normally.

feeleep

XROM exploited a vulnerability in one of my pools also - got a significant amount of coin out of it. I had to disable manual withdrawals also. I noticed a couple of others doing the same thing at the same time.
xus
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I was mining yesterday about 5 hours with 500MH/s and did not find a single block Sad

hope i will be luckier today Wink

Are you sure you didn't mean to say 500Kh/s? lol

500Mh/s is 5x the total net hash right now for SBC

yeah of course was a typo Wink
But my luck seems to be bad. Mining for 12 hours and got 1 block so far ;(
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
I sent you 20..

I told r3wt multiple times that I was out of town and don't have access to the wallet. Relax.

i went ahead and bought 50 and peonminer gave me a donation of 70. should hold me over until you can get to it.
Activity: 57
Dear miners,

feeleep

I was wondering why I only mined 100 coins in the past 10 hours....

I think there has to be another problem. The hack should not change your hashrate, submitted shares and so on. He only transfered more sbc from the wallet. But the database is not compromised.
Activity: 36
Dear miners,

feeleep

I was wondering why I only mined 100 coins in the past 10 hours....
Activity: 840
Dear miners,

feeleep
Why are you not counting on fixing the hole to start functioning normally?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
feeleep check 
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/vulnerability-in-mmcfe-manual-withdrawal-logic-229766
meanwhile ill pump my donation percentage abit, even tho im small time miner atm.
legendary
Activity: 1197
Dear miners,

feeleep
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
I just got my solo miner running

Care to primer the pump and feed the ant?

sNqaXqXxUmanoLCaj2yjW6Ja3BqkisXdBd

sent 10
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
I just got my solo miner running

Care to primer the pump and feed the ant?

sNqaXqXxUmanoLCaj2yjW6Ja3BqkisXdBd
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I'm willing to sell some of my SBC for 5LTC/1k. PM me
I told r3wt multiple times that I was out of town and don't have access to the wallet. Relax.

i went ahead and bought 50 and peonminer gave me a donation of 70. should hold me over until you can get to it.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
http://stablecoin.net
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
No one wants to help with the faucet?

Faucet addy:
sJpYDM1nTvZbxYoxt8aMf7twskzB8Tfd6Q

if no donations, can someone atleast sell me some for the faucet

how many are you looking for? I would like to donate some SBC coinage In return for a tutorial on starting a STRATUM mining pool and a successful faucet. PM me please. We can work out a deal.
No one wants to help with the faucet?

Faucet addy:
sJpYDM1nTvZbxYoxt8aMf7twskzB8Tfd6Q

if no donations, can someone atleast sell me some for the faucet

Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Announcing the launch of http://stablecoin.net

The site is rather barebones right now, but offers enough information for newcomers of StableCoin to hop in and begin mining. In the future, this will be the basis from which we launch the StableCoin shop and coin mixer, as well as any other future services.

Looking good, keep it up.

Pages:
Jump to: